Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: aaditi123

What????

NO!! They have separate parts of the Gurudwaras where they can do all the marriage rituals while the main hall can continue with the regular service. 

Yeah no, never ever seen this either. Gurudwara is always separate to hotel/venue. Auntyjis won’t let me live with my dupatta slipping 2cm down my forehead, they’d never be cool with people getting sloshed and eating butter chicken under the same premises.😆

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Yeah no, never ever seen this either. Gurudwara is always separate to hotel/venue. Auntyjis won’t let me live with my dupatta slipping 2cm down my forehead, they’d never be cool with people getting sloshed and eating butter chicken under the same premises.😆

Where did I say anything about drinking? "Marriage Rituals"

Me: I love pancakes

IF: So you hate Waffles. 

😆

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaditi123

Where did I say anything about drinking? "Marriage Rituals"

Me: I love pancakes

IF: So you hate Waffles. 

😆

Grumpy said they’ve never seen a reception take place at a Gurudwara. I agreed but you said you had, so I went with the general Punjabi/Indian stereotype of butter chicken and drinking, but somehow you got personally offended.😆

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

My dad was the president of the New England Sikh Circle. He fired Raghis for drinking in the basement of the Gurudwara. Drinking in any part of a Gurudwara is strictly forbidden.

We are very connected with Sikhs all over the world. No one does receptions in any part of the Gurudwaras. Stop selling lies. I am calling another Sikh to confirm this.

People come here and come up with any bogus they wish too. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago

Grumpy said they’ve never seen a reception take place at a Gurudwara. I agreed but you said you had, so I went with the general Punjabi/Indian stereotype of butter chicken and drinking, but somehow you got personally offended.😆

I never said anything about a reception taking place in a Gurudwara either. I said marriage rituals which is different from a reception. Some people on IF have a hard time with comprehension. I know you're not one of them & 0 offense taken. 

Just to be clearer. Marriage in the morning in the Gurdwara & Reception/Party elsewhere in the evening. Not in the Gurudwara. 

Edited by aaditi123 - 1 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rast987

Can you give a link to a video of him saying he is Chitpavan? 

Watched it randomly long time ago don't have a link to it.

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

So he was influenced by his mom’s side on the spiritual front. This makes the chances of Anand Karaj more likely. 

And If you notice many times he is wearing his kada 😄

Screenshot_20221225-202653-125.png

Screenshot_20221225-202710-753.png

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dirdam

And If you notice many times he is wearing his kada 😄

Screenshot_20221225-202653-125.png

Screenshot_20221225-202710-753.png

Check this interview 😁 

20230121_185507.jpg

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dirdam

Check this interview 😁 

20230121_185507.jpg

Would you have the link to this interview? Thanks.

Supari_khala thumbnail

Which one of them two is Punjabi?