Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Thanks for the update.

It’s nice to see how settled Deshita in their new life in Dubai together with regrets Suman is living with what there is no more family unity!

Now I am really intrigued as to what happened to Shiva!

Symbol thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 2

Shit!!!

That's an ultimate cliffhanger dude.

Felt peace that everyone are realizing their mistakes. 

Happy for rishita and dev.

But Shiva , Raavi and Arnav .....uff...mystery. 

Pls solve it fast.....Please update soon.

Even being a chirpy girl , raavi is very passionate and shiva is only one who can reach to it. Vice-versa raavi is the only one who can handle him. It's just their communication gap due to which the problem occurs.

Even in the start while the marriage of dev and raavi , we could figure out (even if rishitha was his gf or not) that he is not suitable for raavi because dev is very oblivious. 

Edited by Symbol - 1 years ago
VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Thank you!!

Do keep reading!

Yoj know I am disconnected with the whole show so u may find my writing lacking

Do bear with that though😂

P.s no... I actually deleted them all. Thats how I go about story writing. Most of them end up being deleted.

I'm reading this as a whole separate fic now. It's easier that way. 👍🏼

And I loved the new update. Rishita's growth is interesting to watch, and I love the way you've shown that she understands what she has had to give to win Dev. Suman Kaki's thought process was also interesting. Change is a part of time.

Dhara is the only person to whom I find it hard to connect.

And I now think Shiva is alive and completely cut off from the family. If it is so, can it have a happy ending with Shiva-Raavi milan? 

P.s. Chhan se jo toote koi sapna... 🥺

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Aww

I am so sorry!

That was deleted. 

And I am so happy to see such warmth🌺

Your stories are so good and you write so well...you should keep your stories saved🥺 its your hard work

I just caught up on the 2nd part, I love Raavis character here❤️ I hope Shiva makes up for his mistakes

mpks1 thumbnail

Mahi, loved this update so much! 😍

I wanted to know what happened with Dev, Rishita and Chitki, glad to know that they have set up their own world and doing well. Their life is relatable which most of the current generation couples go through, working couple with a child at school, all makes sense.

Raavi and Mami’s conversation though were explosive in the show, always at loggerheads, but here things are different and good to see how Mami has calmed down and accepted Raavi’s decision to move on. But then Raavi is Raavi, girl cannot stop thinking about others and money was never her priority. Hope she finds out soon about what actually happened to Shiva.

Coming to Suman and her decision to stay with Dhara and  longing to see her Children, bahu and granddaughter. I want to know what’s her thought on Raavi leaving Shiva because ever since their first major fight at the Temple, Suman started disliking Raavi to the extreme and till date feels she is not the right person for Shiva.
There is an ingrained hatred towards her in the show from Suman, which never seems to go away. Even Shweta is not name called in the show inspite of doing so much harm but Raavi is still name called and humiliated till this date. Hope Suman in your  story is a different person who was able to understand Raavi’s POV also,

I am eagerly waiting for the next part❤️❤️

MochaQueen thumbnail

I like how you are exploring every single character in the story...and it looks so realistic too! More than the show!

But iss mein Raavi ka bohat kam part tha😆

Do they think Shiva is dead? He is missing right? I think maybe he lost his memory.

Cant wait to see how he comes back in Raavis life

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update! Loved the poem ❤️

The background on Rishita was nice. I loved her thoughts and plans on raising her child. You can definitely see the maturity in her since the initial Rishita after the wedding. This one in the show seems petty reasonable at the moment, but had the tendency to flip per her convenience. And it was beautiful to see her bond with Suman and how she makes sure to include Suman. And based on the ending related to her part, it seems Shiva is more closer to her as well. It had to be Shiva, right? Especially with the reference to "today" like clockwork for it's their anniversary as Raavi stated.

And now to Raavi. She intrigued me. Based on previous parts, it seemed like she was having a live-in relationship with Arnav. But now, based on her conversation and her thoughts pertaining to Shiva, it showed she's still married to Shiva. So I hope she didn't move on with Arnav while being married to Shiva.

Maami seems interesting too. I'm curious of how she didn't ever talk about pandyas and what must have happened for her to have an enlightenment on their importance. And why did she keep things from Raavi? 9m curious what happened to Shiva after the accident. Please reveal the mystery asap. It's killing me!

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 1 years ago
ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part 4

Waqt par lagakar ud jata hai,

Pachtaave dil mein chod jata hai,

Waqt khud ko fir dohrata hai,

Aur kuch sawaal chupke se pooch jata hai...

Kabhi kabhi aankhon mein aankhen daale,

Dher saare shikwe kar jata hai,

Kabhi kabhi humen apne aap se aniaana kar jaata hai,

Aur kabhi apne kiye par humen sharm se pighla jata hai...

Waqt khel khel mein,

Dil tod jata hai...

It was a Thursday, when she had left Shiva in Somnath, running after her taxi, calling out her name. His voice had been the fodder for her nightmares for years. The sheer desperation, the agony that had lines his voice as he screamed her name had stolen her sleep almost every night in that first year. 

Today as Raavi traversed the same street, watched as the same scenes passed by her window, she gulped. Sometimes we acted, in depression, in haste, in self preservation, in anger, in despair, in desperation, but facing the consequences of the said actions always proved to be one of the most difficult things in life. To see what came out of our actions is one of the most torturous things we face in our life. It comes with a hope that we didn't ruin anything. And even that hope is torturous like a thorn. 

She watched as the known faces smiled and laughed outside shops as the car traversed the street. She watched as the shops she had flit into for years came into view. She watched as her childhood passed by. And then she watched some more... But she couldn't see anyone from her family. The world seemed crowded and empty at the same time and she wondered about the ridiculousness of her feelings. She had always at been war where her feelings were concerned. Her heart had been soft and her desire to be tough had often battled with her soft heart. The conclusion had always been inconclusive. She had made mistakes, she had forgiven mistakes and at the end she had been too tired to repeat the cycle. Not seeing a future, she had bid adieu to the very rhythm of her life, the very passion of her soul. For months afterwards, she had been unmoored. By the time she had found her footing, a stronghold, she had begun to love the peace so much that she had laud to rest her desire to return. The need to prove to the whole world that she could be her own person and be strong had pushed her forward. Arnav had helped, sure, but he hadn't held her hand and led her to where she was. Now she was quite at the peak of what she did. And she loved it. She didn't love the void where he used to be. It made her feel like all her hardwork was for naught. And she was here to see what had become of him. Or she wouldn't be able to breathe.

"Madam?" Raavi started as the driver called out for her. She found herself outside her childhood home. The same house where she grew, where she dreamt, where her heart was broken and where she learned to become a stronger person. Her Maasi Ma's place. She paid the driver and with a polite 'thank you', she got down. As she unloaded the bag from the car, she just watched the house. All her feelings and memories were crashing upon her. She felt her throat constrict and her eyes teared up. There was something about standing before your childhood that made you nostalgic, soft. She took steps towards the house and each step felt like her feet were made up of lead. She bit her lip as she reached for the bell and then stopped. Was she ready for this? 

For five years she had stayed away. She had been fed up of what her life had become. Today finally she had returned. But was she ready to face her past? Her mistakes? And also the mistakes of others that led to her destruction? Was she ready to see what had become of everyone? 

The very next second, the decision had been taken out of her hands as the door opened and her Mausapa came out, stiffening as he came face to face with her. Her lips parted to say something to him, anything to him, but all she could muster was silence. What could she say to him?

It so turned out that where the hearts were connected, words seemed unnecessary because Mausapa pulled her to himself and hugged her as he began to sob softly. She herself was crying as she sniffled. 

"Meri bacchi! Meri Raavi! Kitne saal se ye ghar tere intezaar mein hai. Dekh! Kitna soona ho gaya hai ye ghar aur iski deewaren. Dekh! Main to tere hanste chehre ke baghair boodha ho gaya hoon. Meri bacchi..."

"Mausapa..." She cried some more. He pulled her inside.

"Arre Prafulla! Dekh kon aaya hai? Humare ghar ki ronaq aayi hai! Meri Raavi aayi hai."

Raavi just thanked god that somethings remained the same. 

"Kya?!" Her Aunt came out of the kitchen wiping her hands in haste. When she saw Raavi standing beside her husband she felt unmoored. She loved her niece. How do you not love someone whom you have brought up with so much care? She had been her princess, her daughter. But they weren't the same as before. There had come between them an invisible barrier that stopped her from showing her love despite being overflowing with it. Her heart felt the need to protect itself in case Raavi left once again without a word. Once bitten twice shy. So Prafulla just smiled at her gently and hugged her once before standing some steps away. Raavi felt her heart break once again for herself and for her aunt. Despite being one of the most selfish people, Prafulla had always been soft hearted when it came to her, except on a few occasions. And Raavi had left without even informing her. It was one thing she regretted doing the most. And she knew it would take time to repair this... chasm, that had risen between her aunt and her. So for now she patiently followed her Aunt towards her childhood domain. And she felt her Mausapa's tearful eyes follow her till she entered her room. 

Rishita waited. It was Thursday. The day she always met her and sometimes on rare occasions, him. Aarin Saajan was just a stranger till she suddenly met her one day in Dev's office party. Aarin had been soft spoken but strong opinionated and Rishita had liked her since their very first meeting. At that time, she hadn't even started any business. Veda was a tiny tot and Rishita was starving for some human contact other than her immediate family. Suman and her weren't on best terms either. Aarin had arrived with a promise of companionship and support. Rishita loved her for that. 

Aarin's father, Jiaan Saajan, was a well accomplished businessman. He had started at the base and had built an empire that people talked about with respect and desire. Aarin worked with her father, handling a small leg if his business. For her it was a hobby. And she had people who helped her with that. Her true passion was food. She had opened her own five star restaurants that had become one of the best in Dubai. The name was a brand now. And that is where Rishita was sitting right now as she waited for Aarin. 

"Rishitaaa..." Rishita smiled at the sing-songy voice that never failed to cheer her up. She turned to see Aarin as she walked towards her firmly with a forever present smile on her face. Her smile was calm and put her at ease. Unlike her greeting she wasn't an especially chirpy person, sometimes she crossed the border to being too serious. But she was kind and always had a smile to offer everyone that made her instant favorite. She was also very encouraging. She was the one who encouraged Rishita to start her own business on her own terms. 

"Aarin. Kab se wait kar rahi hoon!"

"I am so sorry! Meri meeting thi. I got sidetracked. And Baba wanted to discuss certain things with me. So I had to stay back. How are you? Hows my Doll? Dev is handling her for the eve?"

"No. He had work. The nanny is looking after her for the time being. Dev has become too busy nowadays." Rishita told her fondly. Aarin smiled. 

"Haan. His company is hoping for that much awaited project." Aarin chuckled. Rishita shook her head and refused to comment. When Aarin met Dev, they didn't gel much. Dev wasn't her type. But when it came to work, they always had passionate debates which bored Rishita senseless as she felt they were quite unnecessary. She never took sides as they sometimes urged her to. 

But Aarin loved Veda. She sometimes met Veda whenever she could find time and smothered her with love and toys along with her favorite strawberry fudges and avocado smoothies. Aarin was the also someone who attracted the attention of everyone in the room and became the life of the party. Even Dev, who didn't gel with her much liked her. She was honest and loyal. 

"How is your work going on?" Aarin enquired after she ordered their food. Rishita trusted Aarin's palate enough to let her order for both of them, especially in her own restaurant. 

"Improving." Rishita told her. "I also began on the sketches for your earrings. When they have progressed a little more I will send them so you can tweak them to your own tastes." She told Aarin, who nodded.

"Great... We have just began on a new dessert. The day you show me the finished product I will treat you with our brand new dessert." She promised, making Rishita laugh. 

"It's a deal..." She replied.

They moved to various topics after that. Aarin was a reader, while Rishita preferred to watch more. They discussed books, movies and series. They discussed the various characters and relationship dynamics. They discussed the places they have visited and wanted to visit. They discussed clothes and food. They discussed everything under the sun. And by the time they were done with it, two hours passed in a jiffy. 

"Look at the time!" Rishita exclaimed. "It usually passes by in a wink when I meet you." She chuckled. Dev must be back by now, Rishita mused. He didn't call her though. She had been watching Veda on and off through the  CCTV. And she checked again, catching Veda and Dev watching TV. She smiled, showing it to Aarin who chuckled at the screen. 

“Kuch bhi kaho, Dev aur Veda ka bond zabardast hai.” Aarin said.

“Zindagi mein sabse zyada passion Dev ne ek father banne mein lagaya hai.” Rishita replied with a small smile as they watched Veda ask something to Dev. Dev had bent his head as he listened to her intently. She then turned towards Aarin. “Un saare bhaiyon mein sabse zyada passionate to Shiva tha. Woh aag tha.” Aarin smiled softly at her description. 

“Mujhe nahin laga tha ki tum usse close thi.”

“Makn usse close nahin thi. Ya fir ye kaho ki usne mujhe us tarah apnaya nahin tha jis tarah Dhara bhabhi ko apnaya tha. Tab ye baat mujhe bahut buri lagti thi. Ab sochti hoon to woh natural lagta hai. Main mushkil se do saal rahi hoon uske saath ek ghar mein aur us mein bhi bahut sara waqt jhagdon mein aur misunderstanding mein nikal gaya. We couldn’t spend time to understand each other. And Dhara bhabhi? She brought them up. So of course he was more attached to her. We just remained strangers in a family. Banding together for hay-wired schemes and then fighting each other once something else came up.” Rishita shrugged. Memories were painful sometimes. “His insecurities had increased to such a high level that they became inferiority complex. And none of us had understood. He usually became the butt of jokes due to his various habits and they laughed at him more than with him. He latched on to Dhara Bhabhi’s affection. She didn’t insult him so she was his safe haven. She understood him too to a certain level. But she had more people to care for. For him she was his gravity. So any word to her became equivalent to putting oil in fire. But he wasn’t rewarded with the same care. His love for her most of times was taken for granted because she knew he could do anything for her. She didn’t understand that his issues ran deeper.” Rishita said sadly. “After his marriage with Raavi, all of his issues came to the surface. Raavi and him were too different. She was the sunshine. He was the storm of fire. There wasn’t much in common between them except their love for the family. To tell you the truth, their relationship was doomed from the beginning. It didn’t help that Raavi loved Dev. She hated Shiva. She was this superficial person before everything. Too attracted to looks and education. Unable to read hearts. She had spent her whole childhood at loggerheads with Shiva, laughing at him, fighting with him. So when she found herself tied to him, she just couldn’t accept it at first and when she did accept it, it was too late. He had spent his childhood antagonizing her, hating her aunt. He was just as confused as her. Raavi took out all her anger at him unnecessarily and he hit back. Many things happened to push them apart and their problem was, instead of sorting it out before moving forward, they just swept it under the rug. It didn’t help them. It returned more stronger the next time. Shiva’s anger and inferiority made him feel that Raavi was not happy with him and would be happy with others. Raavi for all her cheer and innocence, knew exactly where to hit Shiva to hurt him. She used his education and clothing to push him down a few times. So it wasn’t a well matched couple. They had issues. For her credit though, Raavi defended him too, while Shiva usually stayed mum in front of his Bhabhi and Mother. It just became too much. Add to the fact that Shiva was treated too violently.” Rishita shrugged. “Waise to Shiva was called the raging bull, but it was Shiva who had to bear the moat violence in that house. I am sure that added a lot to his insecurity. His bhabhi hit him many times, Gombi too and even Raavi. The first time she said it was because he used words for her that was akin to doubting her character but after that it just felt like she was hitting him because she just couldn’t help it you know? I might have hit him too. I did use many undesirable and insulting words for him. So I am sure all of this hit his self respect a lot. So it isn’t much surprise he was the way he was. The issues were too deep. He needed constant support and encouragement but received none. Except maybe Raavi when she was in a mood to work for their marriage. It just wasn’t fair to either of them. They needed a therapist but it just didn’t happen. Add into the mix a person who had one sided love for Raavi, and a not too modern Dhara bhabhi and her need to interfere, everything just blew up.” 

Aarin patted her hands softly. 

“I am glad you are here now Rish. The place sounds really hurtful. Are they all still that way now?” 

“Everything has changed. After Shiva’s accident and then later on...” Rishita gulped reminiscing the dark days, “Everyone just scattered. Raavi had already left. Dev and I decided to leave too. We just couldn’t stand to be there after Krish saved Cheeku instead of Chutki from the psychotic lady. Woh to accha hua Dev reached there in time. Warna Veda ko kho dete hum. Thats the reason he is so protective of her now. Veda mein uski jaan basti hai. Also Pandya store became a laughing stock after everything. It just felt more right to come here and do some work so he could support the family back home too. At least till Pandya store began to grow. It never did. All those years of hardwork and it just fell flat because of Dhara Bhabhi’s need for a child, who was taken away by his grandparents after all. She just lost everything. Even Gombi did. And it feels heartbreaking. Everything which happened seems tragic.” Rishita was speaking like she was in a trance. She usually didn’t go into the details of what had happened. So Aarin let her speak her heart out. She felt like Rishita needed to speak to someone too about what had happened. Everyone in that house did. Aarin sighed watching Rishita reminisce.

She smiled after a while, coming out from the somber mood. Just as they packed up for the day because it was already nine and Rishita had to drive back, the doors to the the restaurent opened again. 

“Bhabhi...”

Cliffhangers...

Hihahahahah!!! 

How was it?

What r ua thoughts on it??

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The story is getting intriguing, Mahi!

You've definitely done your best ealeaving the mystery. I was hoping to find the answers in this chapter and maybe I did, but only for it to lead to more questions. It's just a testament to how amazing of a writer you are! But please reveal somethings in next chapter without uljhaoing more?!

Ican't decide if Shiva or Raavi's status is more confusing. Shiva on one hand has always been mentioned in the conversations. There's so much mystery around what happened. Where is he now? I even even alive? And if so, in what condition is he in? Is he in coma? Did he gets some weird mental instability like in the show? I have so many questions, but he's just been there in passing. I won't be able to handle widowed Raavi. Please show him in the next update?! Pretty please?

Raavi on the other hand, had had appearance in every chapter. But her situation is as straight as jalebi. It's almost like navigating through a maze trying to figure out her situation. What is her relationship status?

Rishita, I'm glad she had someone to talk about. I'm curious about more of this friend of Rishita's. And seeing Rishita's pov about Shiva the past few days, I am wondering if that "Bhabhi" in the end was Shiva. But again, what is he doing here and some of the above questions start circulating in my head again.

Thanks for the tag!

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 1 years ago
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful update 👏

Raavi finally returned to Somnath after 5 years

Loved the way you described Raavi's emotions after returning to her place where she stayed from childhood 👏

Raavi's reunion with mausapa and mami was emotional 😭

Rishita and Arain's friendship was beautiful ❤️

Rishita spoke about what happened five years back and it was heartbreaking 😭

Rishita was correct about Shivi's relationship

So here Dev rescued Chutki and Chikoo is with his grandparents

Again a cliffhanger, is Shiva in Dubai 😲

Waiting for next