Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

OMG so Raavi hasnt seen Shiva since 5 years😲 i wonder where hs is and how they will meet again???

Chutki kiski beti hai??? I m guessing Dev and Rishita's

Miss.Pink thumbnail
The idea is great! . Hey, I'm a new fan..The one who has not read even a single story written by you, but still I say from the bottom of my heart that you republish them. Please. Just have read the comments, that says a lot! . It will be our pleasure, to get a chance of reading your old work on shivi, I really wanna to read them.. I really feel like to just read them at least once! . We heartily wish you to put them before us again. . Please for yours fans, shivi's fans Please republish/repost them Please
SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hello writer

I wish I’d read your previous FFs but better late than never, thank you for this. Much needed.

Eagerly awaiting for your next update đŸ‘đŸź

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Arnav and Raavi …. Nahiii!😆

Would love to read more

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Author’s note-

1) Thank you so so much for the support you have given. Every single one of you, who commented or voted, you have made my toes curl with warmth of your words and support. Amazing people!

2) My stories are always gonna be deleted after completion. There won’t be a change in that plan. This was written for a dear friend. And this too will be deleted like the other ones.

3) To all those many many many people who asked me to reupload my works, those works are regretfully (pachtaave😂 (pun intended!) sorry! Dont throw eggs and tomatoes!) deleted. And they cannot be reuploaded. They are gone. So no... I cannot help you all there. Neither can I reupload my wattpad because that is gone too.

4) I really hope you like this one though. 

5) I do not like bashing anyone onscreen, offscreen Or in my stories. I like to play with my characters because they are characters and at the end of the day they do not effect me in the slightest to worry myself over their course of fictional actions. Its a story and they do their work as characters to make us like love hate or disgust them. But at the end of the day thats all they do. So if u r here for bashing u r in the wrong place. I love to have something deeper between my characters. And I may not love any of the onscreen characters but in my story I love each of them because I wrote them a d to do that I had to sink in their thought process and write what they may have felt.

Sigh! Sorry to hold you here for such a long time! Hope you like the story. I will expect each of you to tell me exactly what your thoughts r here. Waiting for you all to respond. 

Have a good good day.

Part 2

Aur Saal beet jaate hain,

Dil toot jaate hain,

Rooh kaap jaati hain,

Jab samajh mein aate hain apni gunaahen,

Kabhi kabhi zindagi muhlat nahin deti,

Apni ghaltiyan sudharne Ki,

Kabhi kabhi qismat door le jaati hai apno se,

Aur muqaddar mein likh deti hai bas sannate,

jitni bhi koshishen kar lo fir sudhaarne ki,

Haath se waqt fisal jaata hai kabhi kabhi,

Jholi khaali pad jaati hai fir apni,

Reh jaate hain bas pachtaave...

Dhara watched as Gautam and Krish ate food. Gautam was the shell of the man he once was and Krish had taken to silence too. Dhara swallowed thickly before she plastered on a fake smile that hurt her inside.

"Aaj ka din kaisa tha?" She enquired. Gautam lifted up his eyes to watch her for a second before he turned away. Krish stopped for a moment as he chewed and then continued doing so without a response. Dhara felt herself shatter. She had made mistakes. She had made a lot of mistakes in fact. And she was paying for them too. Most of the mistakes she made, she thought they were for the betterment of the family. In her quest for the happiness of all, she had erased boundaries that should never have been erased, she had broken trusts and hearts realising it much later that the hearts she broke were connected to other hearts too and in breaking one, she was setting up a chain reaction. She had also made the most grievous mistake. Granted that what she did, was in pain of something she had lost. But still she had no right to do it. She had taken away someone's baby, not once but twice. 

For ten years almost, she had tried to tie this family in a chain of beads. She had tried to fill in the role of the matriarch for the three little boys that she adored and tried her best to make sure they knew she was always near. She had sacrificed her energy, time and self respect too when she heard Suman treat her with nothing but contempt. She had heard her taunts, she had borne her physical abuse to a certain extent and she had persevered still to tether this house like an anchor to a ship. She had succeeded too. She had hoped she had done a good job with her monkeys too. Only later did she realise that she had bitten more than she could chew. 

For those ten years, her dream of her own kids had somehow been hidden away. She had wanted to take care of her monkeys first. She wanted to give them all the love and never make them feel like they weren't her own. She had kept herself in the place of their mother and done each of their work like it was her duty. She had stayed awake at nights checking upon them and when one of them had fallen ill, she had made sure they were safe in her lap. Once these grown men were her little monkeys and they had fit in her arms. She had fed them, washed their clothes and tutored them. She had inspired them to be happy. They had their own little army. Then they had grown up... and like most mothers, she had found it difficult to let go, so she had hoped, albeit foolishly, that they would remain so. That they would still be her monkeys, that they would need her finger as she guided them through life. What she had forgotten was that they had their own better halves and walking as she directed them was difficult when another set of footsteps were walking besides you. She had forgotten that they were at the age where two sets of footsteps were supposed to walk together to find a balance and her finger was just complicating things. She had forgotten that they had their own ideas and forcing her principles down their throats wasn't right. No... She had forgotten and then she had paid heavily.

She had wanted a child. She had wanted to be a mother. She had wanted to hold a little life in her arms to watch it watch her blearily. She had wanted to feed it, bathe it, clothe it and then put her to sleep. She had wanted to hold her fingers as she learned to walk. She had wanted to... she had wanted to love the little life she made with her Gombi. Was that too much to ask for? In a second all her dreams had shattered and she had seemed adrift in a vast ocean full of chaos. And that was when her shattered heart refused to accept that she would never see the realisation of her dreams again. She would never hold her little dream in her arms and she had lost it. After that moment it was just her and her need to feel like a mother. And again she had forgotten that she was already a mother. Not by birth then at least because she brought them up. She had wanted something that she carried and felt since day one. She had failed and that had shattered her soul. She just couldn't give up. And in the haze of her heartbreak, she had mistakes, one after the other. Despite all the warnings she received, despite all the red flags, she plowed on, till she had lost everything she held dear. She had lost her co sisters, she had lost the respect they had earned, she had lost the credulity for their store, she had lost Gombi's respect for her and trust on her, she had lost Krish and Dev and finally she had lost... Shiva... 

For a long time she had thought, she did a great job at their upbringing. She had thought she had done a favor on Suman but Dev backed out of marrying Raavi right before marriage leaving Raavi when she needed him the most and then Shiva's inferiority complex had shown itself and she had realised she had failed there by lifting one up beyond necessary and putting the other down beyond necessary. She had asked too much sacrifice from one brother knowing he would never refuse and too little sacrifice from the other when it was his mess in the first place. She had looked on as they put Shiva down time to time, as they made fun of his clothes, his education. She hadn't settled them down and taught them about respecting others or themselves and she had failed there. Despite all her love, she had forgotten to teach them how to love themselves and others. And in the haze of her loss she had made things worse.

Now her home was silent. There was no laughter here. Before Gombi would ask for her opinions, now he didn’t seem to care much for them. Granted he still loved her and cared for her. But the essence of their relationship was lost. 

Krish... where could she even start? He had made a lot of mistakes. But hadn’t all her children done the same? In the end they all had been just that... Children. And she could be critical and even strict with them but that could never decide their worth for her. Neither could it reduce her love for them. 

Now Krish was silent most of the time. He seemed lost. Shwetha and him were divorced a long time ago. He was more into his job now. She wanted him to marry again but her past mistakes had taught her never to push people for marriage.

In the end, Dhara Patel had turned out to be a human. She had made mistakes, a lot of them. But not intentionally. She had been a generation apart from her children and had a certain way she saw and analyzed things. Did that warrant her hatred and self loathing? Did that warrant her this much pain?

Raavi swirled her finger over the rim of her cup and unblinkingly stared far away. She had these thoughts often. Arnav wasn’t here yet. He had late night work and therefore she was given a lot of time with her thoughts.

Most of the times, her mind usually traveled to Shiva. How he must be now, what he might be doing, whether he was still the insecure, Bhabhi’s chamcha, etc etc. She wondered if he missed her, thought of her like she thought of him, did he move on? And more often than she cared to admit she wondered if she did the right thing by moving forward with Arnav nonetheless. 

Arnav was a nice partner. He wasn’t over the top romantic but Shiva and her had been so explosive that Arnav’s little gestures seemed to be totally touching to her. She was starving for acceptance and love. She wanted respect. She wanted someone to stand for her. And Arnav tried. Granted that she didn’t have anyone that tried to hurt her or insult her now but Arnav was just there. He was comfortable. 

She didn’t feel the puppy love she had for Dev when she saw Arnav. She didn’t feel passionate for him like she felt for Shiva. She didn’t think about him each second like she did for her ex husband. She didn’t feel hurt when he forgot her special moments. She didn’t feel betrayed when he spent his times with other women. She didn’t feel jealous when he praised other women. She didn’t feel much for him even after a lot of trying from Arnav’s side. Love was just something that happened. Nobody could force love and absolutely no one could push themselves to feel for someone when they just... didn’t. 

Raavi had spent her time in stages of grief after she left Somanath and Shiva. And finally she had accepted it was impossible for her to forget him. He was a major part of her past. His presence had shaped her and her life. And forgetting him wasn’t possible now. Not after she realised she did certain actions at certain times because Shiva did something to bring them forth in the past. They stuck with her. She realised she had come to expect certain things around her because she had gotten used to Shiva doing them before. She realised she flinched when someone shouted around her and Shiva’s and hers explosive fights were the reason. The first time she slapped Arnav on their first of the five arguments, she had frozen because Arnav had raised his hand in retaliation before he had stilled himself and lowered his hand breathing harshly. He had turned away in disgust. Raavi had realised she was a violent person by nature and most of the times than not her fist instinct had been to slap Shiva in their arguments. Raavi had sunk to her bed and cried. These things had become their normal, her’s and Shiva’s. But they were not normal. 

She had apologised to Arnav. They had settled their argument like adults. He had listened to her side of the story and also her apology. The second time she had slapped him, she had apologized again for it and realised that with Shiva she hadn’t been this way. Neither had he been so understanding. They had been volatile around each other. He couldn’t understand her, neither could she get him. Misunderstandings had always been their way of life. With Arnav apologies came easy. Mistakes didn’t become a point of ego for them both. They could sort things out like adults. Feelings were reduced too so the expectations weren’t much either. Shiva had been a totally different issue. And so there lied the demise of their relationship.

Raavi had regrets, she had the plaguing what ifs that clowded her eyes at times. She didn’t regret her life at the present. She loved what she did. Her work was her life and she loved it. She was at peace there. But she missed him. She missed him with every fibre of her being and wished that they had done certain things differently. Arnav, despite being with her more than Shiva had been her husband, couldn’t evoke such feelings within her. And she was tired of feeling like she had a hollow in place of her heart. She wondered if Shiva felt it too, the ever present dull ache.

She still remembered the day like it was yesterday...

“Raavi! Please Ruk! Meri baat to sun. Raavi!” She heard him call her from behind. But she was not at all in the mood to listen.

“Kya sunu main!” She finally had enough of his calls. They were attracting a lot of attention like always. “Shiva! Bas bahut ho gaya. Maine tujhse kaha tha na ki mujhe tera trust chahiye. Woh rishta hi kya jahan bhrosa na ho?”

“Main tujh par poora bharosa karta hoon Raavi. Main Arnav par bharosa nahin karta. Woh mujhe sahi nahin lagta! Jo mujhe laga maine tujhse pooch liya. Kya main is baat

Ko ghalat tareeqe se soch kar dil main rakhta? Raavi... meri baat sun! Woh tere peeche peeche ghoom raha tha. Maine dekha use!”

“Baat sirf Arnav ki nahin hai Shiva! Baat

dhara bhabhi ki bhi hai. Tune dekha na woh kya kiye ja rahi hain? Fir bhi kuch nahin bolta tu unhen!”

“Kya bolun? Woh bachpan se humare liye bahut kuch karti aayi hain Raavi. Unse kuch kehne ki aadat nahi hai na mujhe? Waqt lagega mujhe! Par main koshiah karunga! Please Maan ja!” 

“Nahin! Main bahut seh chuki hoon! Suman Ma ne bhi kuch kam nahin sunaya! Bahut sun liya hai maine. Bahut saare naam woh mujhe bula chuki. Tune ek baar bhi defend nahin kiya mujhe. Main kuch bhi nahin hoon tere liye. Ab bahut ho chuka!” 

“Main koshish kar raha hoon. Waqt lagega par main seekh jaunga! Par please Raavi! Arnav se door reh! Main us insaan ko sahi nahin samajhta. Woh ek ghalat ladka hai.”

“Ab is par koi baat nahin hogi. Shiva main bahut pyaar karti hoon tujhse par ab main apni self respect ko aur nahin gira sakti. Main ja rahi hoon.”

He pleaded but she had been so tired of fighting the same battles. Their life had become a giant circle of the same thing. She wanted peace and to breathe without pain. She wanted a little respect and they weren’t giving her even that. She had made her decision. And him? He had followed her till the taxi stand and pleaded more. He had realised where he went wrong but it was too little too late. At that point of time she hadn’t been able to see her own faults in their marriage. They had deeper issues and needed therapy but at that moment all she wanted to do was put some much needed distance from everyone. And as she sat in the taxi with Shiva begging her to stop and talk with him, the taxi had started moving, leaving him behind forever. 

He was running behind her tearfully, calling her name, but she had refused to listen. She didn’t want to fall weak and she knew a look at him would reduce her to tears and force her to run back once again in his arms. So she had refused to turn.

Screeeech... Bang... THUDD!

The taxi turned the corner just when she turned to see what that was. She had hoped nothing serious had happened and left. Only Raavi Narang knew how difficult it had been to leave on that day but putting distance between them all and herself wasn’t her regret. His absence was...

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Originally posted by: la_Reine

OMG im so happy to see you back please please continue your paranormal story also 

res

Aww

I am so sorry!

That was deleted. 

And I am so happy to see such warmth🌺

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Mahi!🤗

Hailseyyyy!!!

Wow. It's amazing to read your work after a long time! This show has gone absolutely cookoo. And so has Dora, Krish, and everyone else. 

Thank youuuu! Glad that I stopped then. Thank u Hails for telling me the BG though👍👍👍👍👍

Let me say, only cause it's you whose writing, I will read any story that has the idiot Arnav w/Raavi. Because I trust you w/Shivi. 

Hahahaha

I want Dhara to suffer. In her selfishness, she's lost her family, the three sons that she had. And no mother counts how many sacrifices she's dobe for them to guilt trip them and making them do things the way she desires. I hope she suffers alone while others live a happy life. We at least saw a glimpse of Deva and Rish.

Like all humans make mistakes n pay, she will hopefully pay too.

Shivi are clearly seperated. I wonder what led to that separation here. Is this continuing from character assassination? At first I thought Shivi would have moved together. But then hearing/recalling thud, all 3, Dhara, Raavi, and Rishita think of Shiva, please tell me that he didn't die. I need happy ending for them and not as ghosts. Please 🙏. 

Hailseyy! You give me ideas! I had not even thought about ghosts but now that u put that in my head.Also no. Not character assassination. 

With googly of Arnav the creep with Raavi, I am shocked how this is going to go. But I hope Arnav turns out to be a creep here as he's about to be in the show. Hopefully, Shiva will apologize for his character assassination and Raavi will apologize for the lows she's said. 

Hopefully they do!

Can't wait to see how this finishes! But please, do finish the story!🙏 Continue soon!

🤣

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

OMG, and I'm first one?!

Okay, that poem is amazing! A different tangent on regret, but I do find myself thinking is having regrets in life good thing or is motto really supposed to be no regrets for each experience teaches you something and you become a better person as a result of it. But then reading this story, and watching this show, lol. Regrets are definitely there 😂

Oh Dhara. This is how the makers should have gone with her if they ever wanted to make her a bit likeable. Her realizing her follies and not using that as self victimization. Glad, better late than never.

Shiva's mystery is killing me. But reading this part, he definitely got into an accident. And it seems like there may have been 2 witnesses. Rishita and Dhara for they're also getting the fbs..And no, I take the idea back of ghosts. I need the two together at the end.

Also, ngl, Arnav and Raavi's angle is really making stomach churn. I just can't imagine that Raavi moved out like that for self respect, but then moves on and is in a relationship with a this eww man. Them having remotely amicable relationship is so unsettling for me. I wish there was a way Raavi could have realized her truth without being in relationship with him. Wish she was just a friend. Here's an idea I wouldn't mind if you take it instead of the ghost one. Make him gay and Raavi is just his cover. In reality, they've just been friends behind closed doors. As much as I am intrigued to read about Shivi story, both sides, and then coming together, I just need this guy to shrug off of their lives. Please make that happen soon!

Looking forward to the next part!

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

OMG, and I'm first one?!

Hopefully its good OMG😂

Hailsey your words really really make me feel awesome

Thank you for such a lengthy and detailed comment

Okay, that poem is amazing! A different tangent on regret, but I do find myself thinking is having regrets in life good thing or is motto really supposed to be no regrets for each experience teaches you something and you become a better person as a result of it. But then reading this story, and watching this show, lol. Regrets are definitely there 😂

I believe regrets r Necessary. Not in the sense ki I wish I could change it. No. Just that we learn from it and try to better ourselves for the future. But as humans I think there will be quite a lot of regrets regarding mistakes we want to change u know?

Oh Dhara. This is how the makers should have gone with her if they ever wanted to make her a bit likeable. Her realizing her follies and not using that as self victimization. Glad, better late than never.

I actually do not hate her. She may be many things wrong but she is human. So are all of them. They have made mistakes and I feel each character has a point or reason deep within them where everything just makes sense on why they did that you know? Ye aur ek issue hai ki some of the viewers connect with one character while the others connect with other characters. Also Humans make mistakes because they hve choices. If humans stopped making mistakes they would become angels and thats not possible. Every human sometime or the other make mistakes. They fault, they sin. But some regret. While others arrogantly push that on others.

Shiva's mystery is killing me. But reading this part, he definitely got into an accident. And it seems like there may have been 2 witnesses. Rishita and Dhara for they're also getting the fbs..And no, I take the idea back of ghosts. I need the two together at the end.

There will be Shiva in FBs. Read to find out more though😆

Also, ngl, Arnav and Raavi's angle is really making stomach churn. I just can't imagine that Raavi moved out like that for self respect, but then moves on and is in a relationship with a this eww man. Them having remotely amicable relationship is so unsettling for me. I wish there was a way Raavi could have realized her truth without being in relationship with him. Wish she was just a friend. Here's an idea I wouldn't mind if you take it instead of the ghost one. Make him gay and Raavi is just his cover. In reality, they've just been friends behind closed doors. As much as I am intrigued to read about Shivi story, both sides, and then coming together, I just need this guy to shrug off of their lives. Please make that happen soon!

The plus point of stopping n not watching the show is Like u guys I am not at all disgusted with this guy because I haven’t seen him at all and do not know what he has done. I hve not analyzed him. So I can make their jodi. Although I feel even if I did watch the show, I would have done the same thing. I love to tense my readers🤣

Looking forward to the next part!

Thank you for the support Hailsey👍

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting update👏

The poem was beautiful

Loved the way you described Dhara's realisation of where she went wrong and its impact on her family👏

Raavi put her self respect first and moved on with Arnab, she also realised her share of mistakes in her relationship with Shiva

Shiva is involved in an accident for sure but what happened after that

Hoping you will clear the suspense soon

Waiting for next