Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

I think i hv seen this Mr Beard somewhere. But don't remember where🤔

Mr Beard..woah what a name🤪We don't even know this guy's name.. 

What are we doing guys? koi set designing n interiors pe focus kar raha hei, toh koi ML's friend ke upar full focus.😆 What to do? We have to wait for some more time to actual story to start.

BTW Mango ji, i love this thread. 👍🏼 Keep writing.... I think makers have tried their best to give realistic approach to our show. Richies are looking rich, Katha n her group looking upper middleclass working people.

ruchita3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am too liking Mr Beard .Actually he is quite a sharp & intelligent client .Realistic .

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nabni_blr31

Mr Beard..woah what a name🤪We don't even know this guy's name.. 

What are we doing guys? koi set designing n interiors pe focus kar raha hei, toh koi ML's friend ke upar full focus.😆 What to do? We have to wait for some more time to actual story to start.

BTW Mango ji, i love this thread. 👍🏼 Keep writing.... I think makers have tried their best to give realistic approach to our show. Richies are looking rich, Katha n her group looking upper middleclass working people.

kekeke... I don't pay attention when viaan is speaking and so I never catch mr. beard's name. 😂

but yea, I tend to see random stuff in dramas when I am watching. based on my essays, you would think that I am seeing with so much laser eye or with full feelings. however, I am usually playing on phone or randomly stopping and watching while doing other things as I watch online mostly. even watching TV is the same. so I get easily distracted by the most mundane of details and thoughts like "I hate that ghoul painting. who on earth came up with it?" 🤣

and good no, we have so much eye candy. we need to spread the love to more than just the ML. ehsaan or ishaan or whatever your name is, you are on the radar!  😂

Ritzzee23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

kekeke... I don't pay attention when viaan is speaking and so I never catch mr. beard's name. 😂

but yea, I tend to see random stuff in dramas when I am watching. based on my essays, you would think that I am seeing with so much laser eye or with full feelings. however, I am usually playing on phone or randomly stopping and watching while doing other things as I watch online mostly. even watching TV is the same. so I get easily distracted by the most mundane of details and thoughts like "I hate that ghoul painting. who on earth came up with it?" 🤣

and good no, we have so much eye candy. we need to spread the love to more than just the ML. ehsaan or ishaan or whatever your name is, you are on the radar!  😂

🤣🤣Kyu Viaan ne kya bigaada.. Why don't you pay attention when he is speaking😂😂?? Btw I love his voice and his Pronounciation of both hindi and english words... His hindi feels more like urdu 💞

ruchita3179 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzzee23

🤣🤣Kyu Viaan ne kya bigaada.. Why don't you pay attention when he is speaking😂😂?? Btw I love his voice and his Pronounciation of both hindi and english words... His hindi feels more like urdu 💞

Voice is deep really good and yes pronunciation too.He talks very well .

Tris03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sameee! I love his voice oh Goddd when will he start talking more in the show😆

mango.falooda thumbnail

I do equal opportunity when it comes to being distracted and not paying attention. 🤣

every single character I tend to gloss over except if it is puppy. lollipop so far has my full attention. 

not only viaan, but katha is at times too rhona dhona. sorry, my real life is stressful and not enough energy to feel bad for fiction. 😆

you know what I was thinking when rewa was telling katha to not put on website? -- "rewa, HR is not some big bad wolf. this is silly and I really don't like that blouse. not a good choice...." 🤣

Edited by mango.falooda - 1 years ago
mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruchita3179

Voice is deep really good and yes pronunciation too.He talks very well .

now, that I have noticed -- his deep voice! 😂

ruchita3179 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

now, that I have noticed -- his deep voice! 😂

I am sure you will.notice more soon

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nabni_blr31

Mr Beard..woah what a name🤪We don't even know this guy's name.

Hain !!!! Did I hear a Furhaan? Now you girls are making me doubt my ears🤓. 

For the life of me, I can't figure out the name of the friend though