Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Nabni_blr31

I agree with you. So far makers have done a good job in every department. Whether it's set designing, costume, script writing, cast selection and all. πŸ‘πŸΌ

For me it's the Garewal 's house. It looks like a typical rich Delhite ka ghar. πŸ˜ƒno no just kidding. Atleast it looks like a house.  Viaan 's house looks modern, but something is missing.  Kuch jyada hi khali khali hei. Also it's not colorful/vibrant. Negative energy aati hei.

Btw match dekha? Look at me I am still awake. 😎Still can't believe what I just saw. Superb match. I was rooting for Argentina and they won.πŸ₯³

had the same impression of viaan's house too! -- it felt rather empty and had negative energy. maybe it is meant to be that way? it felt like it wasn't just viaan is unhappy but rather the space itself is rather low feels. whereas his office is actually quite nice in comparison. 

it is a professionally designed office but you can feel like this is a construction firm with those framed photos in the back. the set designer must really like yellow sofas because we see them again. πŸ˜‚ or is it they are in trend right now? I like the window is so huge and we can see the skyline. there are also plants thank goodness to break that monotony of cement and glass and we have a nice soothing splotch of colour. 

the table looks so huge! while the rest of his office looks designed, the table feels like it is a reflection of viaan's character no? always think the way person keeps their space tells something about their personality and way.... what do you think friends? what would your impression be of viaan if you saw this table first instead of viaan? πŸ˜†

ruchita3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

wow, the set designer is totallly rocking. this feels like a rich luxury house no? the poster bed. solid side tables -- looks good quality wood. a separate lounge area which seems to have lots of sunlight filtering through; couch is boring as it kind of blends into the wall paint but wall frame loks nice and those plants in the back -- looks like a chilled out room in some ways.... 

and I like the elephant painting in the back of the bed is not scary. πŸ˜‚ must be mamaG's choice. if it was papaG, he will probably pick something scary like viaan. πŸ€£

friends, what do you prefer -- viaan's house or Ghouse? elephant or ghoul painting? 

I really agree with you.Set designers have done a very good job .Well both the houses are looking that of rich peoples but Viaan's house is darker.It carries somewhat gloomy atmosphere.May be it has been done deliberately.

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalzie

M gave us an architecture lesson🀣 I am also loving this thread. The show does give us a lot to focus on besides the main leads.

I even like the FIL🀣I loved the latest scene with the MIL. I cannot praise the casting of this show enough....honestly they did a fab job. I can't find one single actor in this show whom I don't like. I credit the story and direction for this. All characters have a purpose and help the story to progress. Nothing is wasted in this show.

Give me more of Mr. Beard please. Thank you 🀣

kekekek.... there is one movie song that I thought was boring but every time it would come on, my mom would watch in rapt attention. I was like "amma, that is not a good song" and my mom is like "who is listening to the song? I am watching the background. look at those locations. they shot them for the first time there it seems. they look good no?" -- πŸ€£ so it runs in our family as well as friends. πŸ˜‚

but yea, am rather excited that the drama is giving us other things to watch and notice. most sets in drama serials are really boring. they clearly scream set and don't even feel rich people to me. πŸ˜‚ 

it is actually great how much they have weaved in work realistically. in almost 99% of ITV, we never know what the 'business' is of the ML and family and what they do for work. we will randomly have scenes of something but it does not impact the story or their lives. actually one would think the entire characters all seem to live at home permanently and never step out. πŸ˜‚

P.S -- I didn't like the FIL before but in this scene with mamaG, he felt like a huge grizzly bear. πŸ˜†

mango.falooda thumbnail

How come we still don't know Viaan's best friend's name?🀣

He is definitely on the radar😍any potential love story with Rewa?

So, we like Mr.Beard, best friend and ML is a mystery for now. Why don't you pay attention when Viaan is speaking?🀣

we should know his name but it is still confusing whether it is ishaan or ehsaan. πŸ˜†

not sure whether he will be paired with rewa or there will be a love triangle. not sure why triangles in ITV are only for the men who invariablly have 2 sisters fighting over him. why not have a FL be fought over by two men? πŸ˜‚

I generally don't pay attention to every single word in the serial and so sometimes only half listening when some characters are talking. in the earlier scenes, viaan wasn't jumping out at me but now he is. πŸ˜‰

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ruchita3179

I really agree with you.Set designers have done a very good job .Well both the houses are looking that of rich peoples but Viaan's house is darker.It carries somewhat gloomy atmosphere.May be it has been done deliberately.

Bold- Exactly.

White color for peace... But his house wall's color looks his sad state of mind/personality. Off white or white gives a pleasing vibes, at the same time it gives a sadness/emptiness vibes also. 

You are right. May be it has done deliberately.

Shalzie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

had the same impression of viaan's house too! -- it felt rather empty and had negative energy. maybe it is meant to be that way? it felt like it wasn't just viaan is unhappy but rather the space itself is rather low feels. whereas his office is actually quite nice in comparison. 

it is a professionally designed office but you can feel like this is a construction firm with those framed photos in the back. the set designer must really like yellow sofas because we see them again. πŸ˜‚ or is it they are in trend right now? I like the window is so huge and we can see the skyline. there are also plants thank goodness to break that monotony of cement and glass and we have a nice soothing splotch of colour. 

the table looks so huge! while the rest of his office looks designed, the table feels like it is a reflection of viaan's character no? always think the way person keeps their space tells something about their personality and way.... what do you think friends? what would your impression be of viaan if you saw this table first instead of viaan? πŸ˜†

I thought that it was a boardroom table🀣

Shalzie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nabni_blr31

Bold- Exactly.

White color for peace... But his house wall's color looks his sad state of mind/personality. Off white or white gives a pleasing vibes, at the same time it gives a sadness/emptiness vibes also. 

You are right. May be it has done deliberately.

I think that it is done to reflect the state of mind of both mother and son.

I prefer Katha's House to all the rich houses🀣

RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

we should know his name but it is still confusing whether it is ishaan or ehsaan. πŸ˜†

not sure whether he will be paired with rewa or there will be a love triangle. not sure why triangles in ITV are only for the men who invariablly have 2 sisters fighting over him. why not have a FL be fought over by two men? πŸ˜‚

I generally don't pay attention to every single word in the serial and so sometimes only half listening when some characters are talking. in the earlier scenes, viaan wasn't jumping out at me but now he is. πŸ˜‰

I too want to watch 2 men fighting for her ..

I was reading a story there the FL was depressed as she was not able to choose the bedroom decor according to her taste ..

Mango ji u have a keen observation on the architecture and house decor but I can't give my opinion on these because I m like I need a place to read and sleep that's it ..May be in future i may be pickie of these..

Viaan's chair in office caught by eye ..it's like he is some royalty ..didnt u find it strange ..

mango.falooda thumbnail

I think that it is done to reflect the state of mind of both mother and son.

I prefer Katha's House to all the rich houses🀣

am really impressed with the set designer because I feel that each of the houses reflect their owner. it does not feel like a generic set at all. there has been a lot of care that has been put into that front. 

katha's house is really warm and I love the mixture of old and new styles in there. it feels contemporary without being too modern. 

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiAnsh21

I too want to watch 2 men fighting for her ..

I was reading a story there the FL was depressed as she was not able to choose the bedroom decor according to her taste ..

Mango ji u have a keen observation on the architecture and house decor but I can't give my opinion on these because I m like I need a place to read and sleep that's it ..May be in future i may be pickie of these..

Viaan's chair in office caught by eye ..it's like he is some royalty ..didnt u find it strange ..

kekeke.. didn't even notice viaan's choice till you pointed it out. those high back chairs are apparently quite expense as they are made of really good quality wood and expensive covering such as leather. there is this show on NDTV goodtimes channel called luxe design and they once covered it. guess it must be in trend? 

am not sure how long one can work in those kind of chairs though. but then CEO office is supposed to be all statement and creating a vibe for employees. so perhaps, style is more important than comfort. πŸ˜‚

am laughing about the story about the FL depressed over bedroom decor. maybe she is someone like me with interest in this area. πŸ˜‚