Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saakshii77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Very nicely written...thnx for tagging me. 

Katha rocked the way she gave her presentation,  liking the architectural concept of show , it makes it so different. 

You too seem to be an architect ..good going.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Saakshii77

Very nicely written...thnx for tagging me. 

Katha rocked the way she gave her presentation,  liking the architectural concept of show , it makes it so different. 

You too seem to be an architect ..good going.

hahahah... I am not an architect at all. I am just one of those people who like looking at houses and this means even in dramas, I keep paying attention to the decor and the sets. 😂

RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

hahahah... I am not an architect at all. I am just one of those people who like looking at houses and this means even in dramas, I keep paying attention to the decor and the sets. 😂

I m not a keen observer i had read about that school in a local magazine i was like how awesome it would be i want to work there as a teacher away from all hurdles in an isolated place .

Ifs_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for tagging me. U have written it sooo well.. please tag me in your future updates too.

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

I too found architecture related scenes interesting hope they show more such scenes in future n dont sideline office work 

it was fun to see undercutting by rivals in terms and designs as well as quotes being done in this episode today. in engineering contracts, heard these can often happen -- a tip-off right would come in right before they send in the quotation. so it is interesting to see this happen in the property/real-estate/architecture world. 

mango.falooda thumbnail

kekeke.... while the drama is going through bit of sad story phase, I can't help but admire what a great job the set designer has done with katha's apartment. it has a certain aesthetic that really appeals to me.

pic 1 -- as you walk in, I love the laquer wall art in the hallway. it nicely frames the entrance and gives a kind of luxurious but also cultural type vibe. ties in nicely with tiles in front. also the shelf under the laquer as well as the plants give it a nice feel no? 

personally I am not a fan of cane book shelf on left as they are not steady but it seems to nicely fit in. those wall hangings give a sense of ecletic flavour. also like the use of plants. I do like that triangle bookshelf on right and how they have put plans in there to brighten the room. nice ideas to put plants on shelf. 

pic 2 -- open kitchen + dining + hall. sometimes those can look messy but here, it looks good. also can we appreciate how the sun flows into the kitchen and lights it up. the kitchen looks so good. those green tiles from a distance - wah! and we have those nice coloured green discs in the back of the dining which ties into those kitchen. then we have the seater that aarav is sitting on and again a nice splotch of green print fabric. the curtains look simple but add just enough splotch of colour. 

pic 3 -- those crochet covered modas. wah, they look great. not sure if they are practical with a child and dog but they they look fantastic along with the furniture. love the furniture style, it is old but there are reasons why they are still popular. like how the bottom sofa cushion is a plain cream while the top has this nice print but it is not overwhelming. just green flowrs but the cushions work even though those are print. also the use of mirror in the back -- widens the room.

altogether, the style of the room feels like it can be something that katha put together and fits in with her character and talent as architect. it makes sense that katha would come up with something like hertiage design because we can see those kind of aesthetic built into the house here as well. good job set designer! 😆

Edited by mango.falooda - 1 years ago
mango.falooda thumbnail

okay friends, how many of you would have this painting on the wall? is it me or does it look like it is out of a horror movie? 🤣 would you hang that ghoul on your stairs? 😂

and what strange coffee table? viaan's house is kind of boring in comparison to katha's no? what do you say friends -- who has better house in terms of decor: katha or viaan? 

Edited by mango.falooda - 1 years ago
Tris03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

okay friends, how many of you would have this painting on the wall? is it me or does it look like it is out of a horror movie? 🤣 would you hang that ghoul on your stairs? 😂

and what strange coffee table? viaan's house is kind of boring in comparison to katha's no? what do you say friends -- who has better house in terms of decor: katha or viaan? 

OMG this painting🤣 I'd never have a darawni painting like this... I'm toh soo damn scared of such things ki I'd never have any painting with a face..what if the facial expressions change achanak se when I look at it at night?😨😨

About the house...I love this interior!! It's so classy❤️ The house looks stylish, modern and cozy👌 katha's house is beautiful too❤️

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris03

OMG this painting🤣 I'd never have a darawni painting like this... I'm toh soo damn scared of such things ki I'd never have any painting with a face..what if the facial expressions change achanak se when I look at it at night?😨😨

About the house...I love this interior!! It's so classy❤️ The house looks stylish, modern and cozy👌 katha's house is beautiful too❤️

kekeke... same, also find paintings with faces very spooky. this one is not even a pleasant painting and it is over the top -- it literally looks like ghoul about to come devour you. imagine coming down the stairs at night and seeing that next to you like it is standing there. horror! 😱😱

guess viaan is not scared of ghosts? 😂

Ritzzee23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I kind of like viaan's house interiors.. It gives a very classy and spacious feel... Katha's house has that cozy comfy feel to it like it generate happy, nostalgic and at home kind of emotions... Viaan's house has that luxury vibe with those high ceilings and light up stairs giving very hopeful, dreamy feel. Both the houses has their own essence. 

About the painting.. I like b&w paintings but human face is a strict no.. Bohot darati hai mujhe aise paintings... And this toh is giving bhootiya wali feeling.🤣🤣..