Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ritzzee23

🤣🤣Kyu Viaan ne kya bigaada.. Why don't you pay attention when he is speaking😂😂?? Btw I love his voice and his Pronounciation of both hindi and english words... His hindi feels more like urdu 💞

Koi tho hai mera jaisa Jo Inka voice PE concentrate kar raha hai

Ritzzee23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RiAnsh21

Koi tho hai mera jaisa Jo Inka voice PE concentrate kar raha hai

I am toh loving his way of talking😍... 

Shalzie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

might as well appreciate mr. beard if no one else going to do it. 🤣

part of me thinks he would look more handsome if that beard was trimmed a bit. he looks quite well built -- looks at those arms, shoulders and the way his shirt fits. 😂. he has a nice gravely voice and his character is so no-nonsense and authoritative. 

he is also sharp; not someone that can be manipulated at all by random antics (such as the FL kidnapping him while pretending to be the driver and then cooks him some meal that he can get even better in a restaurant; instead, of charging her with kidnapping, he instead gives ML contract. 😜🤣 )

no, this is not a sitara CEO but a client with a brain! viaan has to work hard to get this man's approval. neither food nor random desi lectures will sway this man. 🤣 talk to him about business only! smiley20

he also seems to have a good dress sense and I appreciate that he doesn't show up in those colourful suits like in sitara serials where the client generally looks like a comedy piece and you wonder how he can possibly be so rich and client? 🤣

will we see more of mr. beard? I hope so! 😂 😁

I was so glad when I saw this post. I like the character, and the actor playing this role. Wish to see more of him. Big fan of the casting of this show! Gives a very fresh look, and doesn't give me the deja vu feel which I get from so many shows.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shalzie

I was so glad when I saw this post. I like the character, and the actor playing this role. Wish to see more of him. Big fan of the casting of this show! Gives a very fresh look, and doesn't give me the deja vu feel which I get from so many shows.

it is great they have paid attention to even minor characters. he really feels like a boss -- his walk, confidence and talk. what I love is that we are getting real office pressure and conversations -- not the fake arcs that are randomly solved by FL through the most absurd of means in sitara 

Shalzie thumbnail

it is great they have paid attention to even minor characters. he really feels like a boss -- his walk, confidence and talk. what I love is that we are getting real office pressure and conversations -- not the fake arcs that are randomly solved by FL through the most absurd of means in sitara 

I love Katha as the FL. Everything feels real and she doesn't go overboard. She represents today's woman, who has no time for recriminations, pettiness and useless gossip.

I absolutely loved the scene with the MIL. It just hit the right notes for me.  They don't overdo anything in this show.

I loved the scene where Viaan asked Katha whether she doesn't understand the meaning of no.

I think the only thing which I find unrealistic up to now is Katha's belief that she will have the money. I suppose it is a mother's faith, and she does come across as a winner and go-getter who has simply been affected by circumstances. She is one great FL. I can't even remember the last time when I liked a FL in an Indian show. 

Sorry I put across many points. Don't have much time right now😊

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shalzie

I love Katha as the FL. Everything feels real and she doesn't go overboard. She represents today's woman, who has no time for recriminations, pettiness and useless gossip.

I absolutely loved the scene with the MIL. It just hit the right notes for me.  They don't overdo anything in this show.

I loved the scene where Viaan asked Katha whether she doesn't understand the meaning of no.

I think the only thing which I find unrealistic up to now is Katha's belief that she will have the money. I suppose it is a mother's faith, and she does come across as a winner and go-getter who has simply been affected by circumstances. She is one great FL. I can't even remember the last time when I liked a FL in an Indian show. 

Sorry I put across many points. Don't have much time right now😊

I agree with everything above, Shalzie. 

@bold....... I think she is trying to stay positive and keeping herself afloat by telling herself this again and again🤗, so she can keep going. If she accepts that she won't have the money by then, the game is over😭, she will feel defeated even before the deadline. She is her own cheer leader as well as her son's👍🏼I loved her lines, where she says, I will try every means available to me, I don't know which one the Supreme power will help succeed, but one of them surely will🤗Because, for her giving up is not an option😒Her conviction is so strong. 

Katha is a great character, an everyday woman who won't shy away from potential failures and thrash around till she succeeds and Aditi is living that character👏and breathing life into Katha. Just perfect👍🏼

Edited by mili9 - 1 years ago
mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

wow, the set designer is totallly rocking. this feels like a rich luxury house no? the poster bed. solid side tables -- looks good quality wood. a separate lounge area which seems to have lots of sunlight filtering through; couch is boring as it kind of blends into the wall paint but wall frame loks nice and those plants in the back -- looks like a chilled out room in some ways.... 

and I like the elephant painting in the back of the bed is not scary. 😂 must be mamaG's choice. if it was papaG, he will probably pick something scary like viaan. 🤣

friends, what do you prefer -- viaan's house or Ghouse? elephant or ghoul painting? 

Edited by mango.falooda - 1 years ago
Shalzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nabni_blr31

I think i hv seen this Mr Beard somewhere. But don't remember where🤔

Mr Beard..woah what a name🤪We don't even know this guy's name.. 

What are we doing guys? koi set designing n interiors pe focus kar raha hei, toh koi ML's friend ke upar full focus.😆 What to do? We have to wait for some more time to actual story to start.

BTW Mango ji, i love this thread. 👍🏼 Keep writing.... I think makers have tried their best to give realistic approach to our show. Richies are looking rich, Katha n her group looking upper middleclass working people.

M gave us an architecture lesson🤣 I am also loving this thread. The show does give us a lot to focus on besides the main leads.

I even like the FIL🤣I loved the latest scene with the MIL. I cannot praise the casting of this show enough....honestly they did a fab job. I can't find one single actor in this show whom I don't like. I credit the story and direction for this. All characters have a purpose and help the story to progress. Nothing is wasted in this show.

Give me more of Mr. Beard please. Thank you 🤣

Shalzie thumbnail

kekeke... I don't pay attention when viaan is speaking and so I never catch mr. beard's name. 😂

but yea, I tend to see random stuff in dramas when I am watching. based on my essays, you would think that I am seeing with so much laser eye or with full feelings. however, I am usually playing on phone or randomly stopping and watching while doing other things as I watch online mostly. even watching TV is the same. so I get easily distracted by the most mundane of details and thoughts like "I hate that ghoul painting. who on earth came up with it?" 🤣

and good no, we have so much eye candy. we need to spread the love to more than just the ML. ehsaan or ishaan or whatever your name is, you are on the radar!  😂

How come we still don't know Viaan's best friend's name?🤣

He is definitely on the radar😍any potential love story with Rewa?

So, we like Mr.Beard, best friend and ML is a mystery for now. Why don't you pay attention when Viaan is speaking?🤣

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I agree with you. So far makers have done a good job in every department. Whether it's set designing, costume, script writing, cast selection and all. 👍🏼

For me it's the Garewal 's house. It looks like a typical rich Delhite ka ghar. 😃no no just kidding. Atleast it looks like a house.  Viaan 's house looks modern, but something is missing.  Kuch jyada hi khali khali hei. Also it's not colorful/vibrant. Negative energy aati hei.

Btw match dekha? Look at me I am still awake. 😎Still can't believe what I just saw. Superb match. I was rooting for Argentina and they won.🥳