Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

I’m hoping this beautiful scene means He’s bringing the sparkle ✨, light and razzle dazzle back into their lonely lives!  

9499AADF-F1B5-4074-9260-62949A3F49E4.jpeg

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

He is in haste,she is in mute mode, nothing changes as usual..drama continues..

Just for the acting skills 👌 of HC, keep watching, with no high expectations, hamare अच्छा स्वास्थ्य ke liye..😎 chill ..enjoy..no need to break our heads😉

Frankly speaking I am bored of AK's only two expressions, crying 😢 and puppy faces..

Edited by SunnyWhite - 1 years ago
IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

He is too good.

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Yep…he apologized …I liked that scene today where he has tears in his eyes …such a fab actor

Neha179 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAMHope

This is his idea of “ I won’t force you, tell me when you are ready “ he went with a safety pin to pester her! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣 

DiamondLife thumbnail

Lovely episode ❤️

Loved Abhimaniyu Birla...every bit ⭐️😳

I can understand Akshara's hesitancy. After so many rejections and harsh words from him, suddenly in one day it has changed. She wants to embrace him but she is feeling is it real?...confused...fearful to mend if it will break again. Now she successfully ignited that love and feelings from him...but the way the path was for that love to get ignited..was really nightmare. For her, she was been rejected every single step from every one. 

Abhimaniyu's pain got healed somewhat due to Akshara's love assurance through Kairav and kairav truth. But Akshara's rejections and pain did not get time to look within and heal.

Now Kairav is innocent..she has this Aarohi issue in her head. This girl will again be scattered everywhere.

She loves whole heartedly Neil. She can't sit and see him going to hell. Hence she will try her best ..in that process is she looks fool, that is fine to her but she won't bend.

She should talk to Abhimaniyu if Abhimaniyu gives her some assurance that he will support her, not that he will love her always. She needs assurance of trust from him, support and company of him. She ran to him when his hospital got shut, she ran to help him when maata was in coma and after also to help him. It is different matter that he rejected her. but she did offer herself

Same way Abhimaniyu should assure her that if she needs him , he is there....love confession is OK. 

I am sure they will get through this by more conversation ...

I am ready to be patient and see how beautiful the journey will be for Abhira ❤️ Even roller coaster ..let see.

But no more insulting and thrashing ..please 

beanstalk04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Neethumaneet

Lovely episode 😍

I had fallen in love with u Abhi again ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Never stopped loving u and won't.

Waiting for AK's reply.

AK muteness is back🤦

sahi kaha purane Abhimanyu Birla and Akshara donon lauta diye 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Neha179 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ha ha ha thank you Anu! 😘I googled it! I get it now!

Yeh ladki mere samne 
Haye hukku haye hukku haye haye

Haye  hukku haye hukku haye haye
Yeh ladki mere samne 
Mera dil liye jaye jaye jaye

Kitna bakwas dialogue tha 🙈🙈🙈 

I wanted to see emotional dialogues , but 🙈🙈🤣 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is his idea of “ I won’t force you, tell me when you are ready “ he went with a safety pin to pester her! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

cmon now…cut him some slack…he waited for one full episode 🤷‍♀️😅

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Neha179

Kitna bakwas dialogue tha 🙈🙈🙈 

I wanted to see emotional dialogues , but 🙈🙈🤣 

I’m damn sure bhavna Vyas ki input hogi

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Lovely episode ❤️

Loved Abhimaniyu Birla...every bit ⭐️😳

I can understand Akshara's hesitancy. After so many rejections and harsh words from him, suddenly in one day it has changed. She wants to embrace him but she is feeling is it real?...confused...fearful to mend if it will break again. Now she successfully ignited that love and feelings from him...but the way the path was for that love to get ignited..was really nightmare. For her, she was been rejected every single step from every one. 

Abhimaniyu's pain got healed somewhat due to Akshara's love assurance through Kairav and kairav truth. But Akshara's rejections and pain did not get time to look within and heal.

Now Kairav is innocent..she has this Aarohi issue in her head. This girl will again be scattered everywhere.

She loves whole heartedly Neil. She can't sit and see him going to hell. Hence she will try her best ..in that process is she looks fool, that is fine to her but she won't bend.

She should talk to Abhimaniyu if Abhimaniyu gives her some assurance that he will support her, not that he will love her always. She needs assurance of trust from him, support and company of him. She ran to him when his hospital got shut, she ran to help him when maata was in coma and after also to help him. It is different matter that he rejected her. but she did offer herself

Same way Abhimaniyu should assure her that if she needs him , he is there....love confession is OK. 

I am sure they will get through this by more conversation ...

I am ready to be patient and see how beautiful the journey will be for Abhira ❤️ Even roller coaster ..let see.

But no more insulting and thrashing ..please 

Bela hum kush hi aaj damad sudhr Gaya hi .beti ko assurance chahiye ab . Milegi ache se ijjat aur bharosa. Aaj 🥳