Abhimanyu.... Take it slow... Do not rush this time.. And Akshara, talk.. Silent mode will spoil everything.. Aroi ka proof and pardafash bhi khud akele karke buri banne ki zaroorat nahi he...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Abhimanyu.... Take it slow... Do not rush this time.. And Akshara, talk.. Silent mode will spoil everything.. Aroi ka proof and pardafash bhi khud akele karke buri banne ki zaroorat nahi he...
What did Abhi say “ Mere andar na, hi- ho-2 hi ho feelings ho the hain?
Hain?
Wog kya hai? Kissi ko samajh mein aaya?
https://twitter.com/Hammu0519/status/1586914312190595073?s=20&t=4fTiSpsNDeObPOoPzF_0hg
It would have been much nicer if Abhimanyu first say sorry and apologised in that reverse position rather than confessing his love again.. I actually expected an apology not a love confession. He is again rushing up like earlier. Parallel scenes can be shown.. atleast they can change the dialogues 🤦🏻♀️
He did apologise na, in yesterday's episode... On phone call
What did Abhi say “ Mere andar na, hi- ho-2 hi ho feelings ho the hain?
Hain?
Wog kya hai? Kissi ko samajh mein aaya?
https://twitter.com/Hammu0519/status/1586914312190595073?s=20&t=4fTiSpsNDeObPOoPzF_0hg
Hi huku hi huku.. It is a song..
This is his idea of “ I won’t force you, tell me when you are ready “ he went with a safety pin to pester her! 🤦🏻♀️😂
https://twitter.com/vish_felicity/status/1586915277211840513?s=20&t=NHW8sqhNWGz6S1sbEE9fwg
10 % beard left 😅😅
I think he gonna get minor heart breaks ,,,, he shouldn't rush .... ❤️❤️
This is his idea of “ I won’t force you, tell me when you are ready “ he went with a safety pin to pester her! 🤦🏻♀️😂
Force nahi karega but wo apni taraf se mana to sakta hi he na
Ya I agree👍🏻 He really should let her be😊. Really shouldn’t trouble and bother her and let her enjoy in Goenka house😊
Ha ha ha thank you Anu! 😘I googled it! I get it now!
Yeh ladki mere samne
Haye hukku haye hukku haye haye
Haye hukku haye hukku haye haye
Yeh ladki mere samne
Mera dil liye jaye jaye jaye
I'm very sure this Manish is gonna gatecrash every freaking think this tym 😡
Lovely episode 😍
I had fallen in love with u Abhi again ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Never stopped loving u and won't.
Waiting for AK's reply.
AK muteness is back🤦
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0