Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Thank you for the tag Anu!

Phir se Abhi is bouncing in love 🥰- it’s sweet to watch but I cannot help feel that it is rushed. 

Aarohi’s prenuptial agreement is in Ak’s hands - kuch bada khaand hone wala hai. I hope apni Akshu doesn’t get caught in an unfavorable position. 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Thank you for the tag Anu!

Phir se Abhi is bouncing in love 🥰- it’s sweet to watch but I cannot help feel that it is rushed. 

Aarohi’s prenuptial agreement is in Ak’s hands - kuch bada khaand hone wala hai. I hope apni Akshu doesn’t get caught in an unfavorable position. 

I doubt Arohi. Kahin vo sab Akshu pe na daal de. But I am sure this time Abhi will be there for Akshu

arch112 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He is rushing n hoping that Akshara will say something but I think her outburst will be next. Either She might say something that will cause Abhi to completely breakdown or Something will happen. It seems like there is a time bomb about to erupt. Today’s episode felt odd, even though Abhi expressed his feelings but AK is lost. I hope Akshara tells him that she can’t bare her heart n risk getting hurt again. I hope she says she wants to focus on her career n take this slow but can’t promise anything.

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Episode was sweet! But I had this weird feeling about it! I love how simple and straightforward abhi is! But it just makes me wonder what if kairav never gave them letters, what if he never found the proofs? He said some horrible stuff to her, such as bahar wali and what not...does he remember what all he said in anger? Does he remember he sent divorce? Akshu back to silent mode again! Irritates me to no end!! Like what does she want??? I thought she wanted talk to him and make him understand. I really don't care about neilrohi drama! Why does always have to be akshu who finds out everything first!! Like literally messes everything up for herself! Hope she shares everything with abhi this time! I rather watch her focusing on abhi than being a detective!!! 

slan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Its 100% that Akshara will get caught with the papers and arohi convinently say that papers are made by akshu and she doesn't know anything about. Again akshu doesn't have any proof to prove her point.

Wr are circling the same chakravyuh again lol

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

HarshAli offscreen insta stories are evoking more emotion than abhira scenes for me…Im in two minds if akshu should give in so easily but I also feel that there was a feel of something missing with just abhi being all lovey dovey …not that I don’t like that …

Edited by Pr1yanka - 1 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: slan

Its 100% that Akshara will get caught with the papers and arohi convinently say that papers are made by akshu and she doesn't know anything about. Again akshu doesn't have any proof to prove her point.

Wr are circling the same chakravyuh again lol

I don’t think so…I feel akshu will share about the papers with abhi n that will be the first step of unraveling this with end being Neil not marrying Aarohi 

Edited by Pr1yanka - 1 years ago
IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It’s way too much, way too soon - makes me uneasy.

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

HarshAli offscreen insta stories are evoking more emotion than abhira scenes for me…Im in two minds if akshu should give in so easily but I also feel that there was a feel of something missing with just abhi bring all lovey dovey …not that I don’t like that …

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAMHope

It’s way too much, way too soon - makes me uneasy.

well hopefully ends positive n not the rumored negative upcoming ciz that will be trp disaster imo