Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Actually with the past kachra we are scared like Ak to trust anything coming in story. We don't trust it unless they show it. If they stop shadi or go ahead don't know .we csnt trust garima anytime. We felt wierd vibes during Abhira shadi till they went to Jaipur. After shadi 🤐. Ani kv shadi time ani was confidently doing her deeds and last minute slipped. Ar too is doing against Mimi's warnings now. Will she slip or flip 🙃 need to see. Seeing Ak that way all wierd vibes are coming in .

Mimi kicked at right time Or else who knows what ak would have done. 

Their track of record is such that all are afraid what will happen to them next. 

🥳🥳🥳

Ak is showing our feelings. Should she jump for next track along with makers or not. 

Edited by hari15 - 1 years ago
IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhi too - flipped so quickly and now he is wearing his heart on his sleeve again. He is brimming with love- I’m afraid it’s going to spillover and he is going to be broken again. 

He clearly said he wants a restart - if she doesn’t agree, the only choice is to proceed with shutdown. 

Originally posted by: hari15

Their track of record is such that all are afraid what will happen to them next. 

🥳🥳🥳

Ak is showing our feelings. She would jump for next track along with makers or not. 

🥳🥳🥳

Ak is showing our feelings. She would jump for next track along with makers or not. 

mins words on head Abhis words on heart like kids addition it is now 🤣 we need to  see where she falls jumps next. 

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Abhi too - flipped so quickly and now he is wearing his heart on his sleeve again. He is brimming with love- I’m afraid it’s going to spillover and he is going to be broken again. 

He clearly said he wants a restart - if she doesn’t agree, the only choice is to proceed with shutdown. 

shut down is not a solution anytime. Restar with waiting for another person's approval is better. But they need to speak their issues instead of pins, clips , earrings, chunni, dress , and Ar especially for ak. What she wants to prove don't know. She got a time pass with Ar to avoid abhi for some time. 

I keep thinking What if Abhi had not read Akshara’s letters cards and had he not listened to the audio messages- he would not have have tried to search for the proof so single-mindedly. 

Abhi needed those letters / tape to reimagine a second innings with Ak. If Ak ever finds out Kv gave Abhi proof that she pined for him the year they were separated she might wonder about his “trust” on her. 
What do you think? Will this come back to haunt them later?

one fire truth photo , letters voice record of ak are his trust factors always.  She came hugging him as wife he rejected at gv. Next she came running to hug him for his hospital issue he rejected. He gave divorce papers  and she accepted. Now with letter pyar jaggaya trust bahar nikla with kv truth. Everytime external factors support them. They unite with kicks and pushes from others always. Ak lost him completely with few issues of trust. How she questioned him where did i lose my trust and he said i will trust you but chance is not given by you. Proof is the chance. 🤣 And for Abhi he lost trust Whenever she chose her family against him. Now she is against Ar . Will he give his trust back by supporting Ar issue without seeing papers . Because it's his dear brother who loved Ar more than his life and dies if she is not there now. That's why Ak is having that jijak . He choses his family always but when she choses it's a sin from her side. Mahima said right words. Mata is always selfish choses Abhis happiness. This duo will do all kachra with their stupid brains and expect Ak to run hug them. None can forget what all they said till now to Ak after leap. And like they are wholeheartedly happy now ak has to accept. And he said i won't force you but went and bend close to her checked whether she is ready or not. When she took her head back he kept his hand for pin. Very chaloo . His brain works only when his heart beats for ak orelse he is a gone case 🤣🤣🤣 following his maa ki pallu , mahima ki hands , tauji ki nose ,parth ke fingers , shivu baby ke diapers, Neil's collar , nista ki kurti , shefali ki handbag next is Ar ki hairclip 🤪

IAMHope thumbnail

Tell me about it - 🤦🏻‍♀️ aaj toh Abhi said the safety pin in their relationship had gone missing !!! I’m like wtf - what does that even mean???

She’s busy being jasoos and he’s decided if his half brother wanted Aarohi,  he’s going to get Aarohi. ISS beech mein he is busy being majnu2.0 . 

She can ask him “ you said I won’t fit in your family. Im not a good match for your family- if we reunite how will I “fit” in with your family?”

You said I have this need to be “mahaan” - what if I am manipulated into leaving you again - how do you plan to cope? 

Instead they are talking about safety pins, lipstick curtains a/c and earrings!
Lord give me patience! Arrrgghhh!

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

shut down is not a solution anytime. Restar with waiting for another person's approval is better. But they need to speak their issues instead of pins, clips , earrings, chunni, dress , and Ar especially for ak. What she wants to prove don't know. She got a time pass with Ar to avoid abhi for some time. 

I keep thinking What if Abhi had not read Akshara’s letters cards and had he not listened to the audio messages- he would not have have tried to search for the proof so single-mindedly. 

Abhi needed those letters / tape to reimagine a second innings with Ak. If Ak ever finds out Kv gave Abhi proof that she pined for him the year they were separated she might wonder about his “trust” on her. 
What do you think? Will this come back to haunt them later?

We all know abhi got proof of ak love and ran for her. 

Do ak know if so what will happen next. 

Maybe Her kuch toh atak gaya is this. 🥳🥳🥳

She is searching for abhis flip reason. 

She went begged, cried, hugged even shouted at him nothing worked. She is now like what worked. 

She can't even believe her 2 mins wala kahan re would have done that flip magic. 🥳🥳🥳👻👻👻

Neha179 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Reva_IF

I can’t wait for last one.. jharu blast 💥 😆

Me too ... Can't wait ... 🥳💥💥😆😆

IAMHope thumbnail

That would actually make sense. A lot of sense. Which then makes me think the makers won’t think like that - they prefer nonsense. 🤣

We all know abhi got proof of ak love and ran for her. 

Do ak know if so what will happen next. 

Maybe Her kuch toh atak gaya is this. 🥳🥳🥳

She is searching for abhis flip reason. 

She went begged, cried, hugged even shouted at him nothing worked. She is now like what worked. 

She can't even believe her 2 mins wala kahan re would have done that flip magic. 🥳🥳🥳👻👻👻

Tell me about it - 🤦🏻‍♀️ aaj toh Abhi said the safety pin in their relationship had gone missing !!! I’m like wtf - what does that even mean???

She’s busy being jasoos and he’s decided if his half brother wanted Aarohi,  he’s going to get Aarohi. ISS beech mein he is busy being majnu2.0 . 

She can ask him “ you said I won’t fit in your family. Im not a good match for your family- if we reunite how will I “fit” in with your family?”

You said I have this need to be “mahaan” - what if I am manipulated into leaving you again - how do you plan to cope? 

Instead they are talking about safety pins, lipstick curtains a/c and earrings!
Lord give me patience! Arrrgghhh!

Ash they forgot all their nonsense words.  Mata and beta are always same. Either sorry or go hug is their style . This is same from long long. Before shadi his junoon to get her in his bedroom is there . But that too went thanda on first day. Innings started with neils kachra thru mata. Mata forgets easily what she does. Atleast abhi repents says sorry. But mata will never. Holding mahis tail these two swam.  Now they are holding ak tail back. We remember what all he said to ak to push her to the core to sign on papers. Inspite of all that she went helped this puski mata and she threw her away. Now she wants ak to accept Abhis love and come home because her son is abnormal till now and becomes normal with ak and she can hold both . This mata thesis is hillarious though she looks innocent it's different version we get.