How much toxicity is upcoming?

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Just asking so that I can decide not to invest in this serial any further... So according to some of you if it is following the toxic Ghum show (I never watched, so don't know much), how much toxicity I am signing up for?

The ML is already looking spineless and on top of that acting sucks so far. So the romance will also look blaaa I think. 

In a scale of10 for toxicity, If Goenkas and Birlas were 8 (for me), what number would you give this Poddar?

Edited by leafy2022 - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not watching this season. But i would rate ghum famiy a toxic rate of 9.5/10 if goenka and birlas are 8👍🏼 I won’t eveb rate them 8 to be honest. They are like 7 for me. 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

According to Ghum Ganja, Akshara will die after Yuvraj kills her (after he throws her off a clif) however before dying Akshara will request Armaan to take care of Abhira and thus Armaan will marry her after being requested by the Goenka’s.

AbhiMaan will be humiliated by Poddars (mostly by Cruella Dadisa) and won’t accept their marriage.

Dadisa, Phuphasa, Chachisa, nd maybe even Vidya will be the troublemakers of this season constantly criticising Abhira daily. 

Rohit will probably find out about Roohi and Armaan’s love story post marriage and may leave the house and go missing.

Poddars will force Abhira to change her name as it’s their phemli tradition however Armaan will stop her from doing so.

There will be daily drama between Abhira and Roohi Didi as the latter will be unhappy with their wedding. Roohi will be in the good books of the Poddars and will always be praised by them.

Poddars will be against Abhira studying to be a lawyer as the women in their household do not work and Armaan will stand up for her to fulfil her dreams.

Abhira will be allergic to something (like Alta) and Poddars will forcefully apply it on her.

Most significant one is when Dadisa will torture Abhira by forcing her to grind chillies on her first day of college. 

In other words I could go on but I’m sure you get the gist that this season will be Toxic much more than the previous seasons unless makers decide to change the narrative for whatever reason..

Judging by the current behaviour of the Pagal Poddars I’ll give them a 10 for toxicity.

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Birlas and Goenka were just toxic

but this Poddars are not just toxic but very backwards, are they living in some 1600-1800’s why is all mindset and tradition from old age 😂 like dadisa is age of Kartik-Naira and if I remember Naira was very Morden and elegant  ❤️

even AK (gen1) was allowed to remove their pallu and be working women so this all doesn’t make sense to me 😂

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I am excited because there is a lot of scope for kaand smiley36

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Birlas and Goenka were just toxic

but this Poddars are not just toxic but very backwards, are they living in some 1600-1800’s why is all mindset and tradition from old age 😂 like dadisa is age of Kartik-Naira and if I remember Naira was very Morden and elegant  ❤️

even AK (gen1) was allowed to remove their pallu and be working women so this all doesn’t make sense to me 😂

Koi nhi ji raha hai 1600-1800mein. Mujhe lagta hai sirf Hitler dadi hi hai aur sabke sab unse darte hai ...

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I am excited because there is a lot of scope for kaand smiley36

Really 

Bur they don't look entertaining like " chavans " of Ghum 1.... 

Ghum' toxic family was " entertaining" like some "exotic rare wils animals" .... but Poddar looks like " frozen in time"smiley37" some kind of snow qeeun Dadiza and her court room slaves taking her orders looks monotonous and boring to me smiley37

Except Abira  ... not finding any one else " lively and captivating " smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

As long they provide quality kalesh, sab maaf 🥳

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hoping for the best in the worst ( season 3 , nothing can be terrible  than that )..... see how it will go smiley36

Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's only the acting the main problem in this season, baaki it's tolerable. Rishta hai, so thoda naach-gaana can consolidate for the kaands.