New article - Shivani vs Haseena

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

New article on IF:

What I think:

If Shivani is breaking the law then whose fault is it? the law which takes an oath to protect all, and to never punish an innocent even if it is at the stake of letting criminals loose, was the one that took bribes, humiliated an innocent girl, and convicted her of such a heinous crime. What is the victim supposed to do then; just continue respecting that same law and hope that one day someone will magically realize that the victim was actually innocent all along? How long should that wait be?

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/the-conflict-between-haseena-and-shivani-will-continue-if-she-doesnt-think-strategically-gulki-of-ma_191525

I don't  give a damn about the track but i can say this with certainity that HM is wrong at whatever she is doing...

there are quite a few things to unpack here. 

1) theoretically, haseena isn't wrong. if she wants to stop the gang, she has to go to the root cause of the problem. she was looking at correlation and not causation thus far. so yes, it's a fair assessment that solving the root cause will solve the problem. 

2) realistically, it's not going to work or a least it shouldn't work. she is going off the assumption that solving the case will rid the victims of their trauma and pain. how is one supposed to trust a system so broken on the inside that heinous crimes such as molestation and slander were swept under the rug? they got victims blamed by a system sworn to protect them. they can't trust that again. 

let's take a recent case for example. when the electricity supply was cut from the station, they has to cross so many hurdles just to get their station operational again. in haseena's own words, if government-appointed civil servants had to go through so much trouble, what would a common man have to go through. 

now lets take that scenario adn transform it into something more sinister.

yes, they can be hopeful for change because there are still the likes of haseena who aren't corrupted. but is that enough? sad to say, this is pretty much in character for haseena because every single time she has tried this approach, it worked. all her cases, even her own staff members seem to operate that way. 

3) the question of morality still stands. haseena is self-righteous so of course, this approach to her is wrong. but the gang isn't holier than thou so consequences are damned they are going to do things their way or the highway. which is actually what I like about them. they aren't presented as paragons of morality. that's where the conflict the article speaks of comes about. so unless haseena manages to change their core principles and ethics, she ain't going to be able to put a stop to this. i seriously hope she fails cause man will I be pissed to see another moral lesson with them. just let them be bro. 

Originally posted by rinki_99

there are quite a few things to unpack here. 

1) theoretically, haseena isn't wrong. if she wants to stop the gang, she has to go to the root cause of the problem. she was looking at correlation and not causation thus far. so yes, it's a fair assessment that solving the root cause will solve the problem. 

2) realistically, it's not going to work or a least it shouldn't work. she is going off the assumption that solving the case will rid the victims of their trauma and pain. how is one supposed to trust a system so broken on the inside that heinous crimes such as molestation and slander were swept under the rug? they got victims blamed by a system sworn to protect them. they can't trust that again. 

let's take a recent case for example. when the electricity supply was cut from the station, they has to cross so many hurdles just to get their station operational again. in haseena's own words, if government-appointed civil servants had to go through so much trouble, what would a common man have to go through. 

now lets take that scenario adn transform it into something more sinister.

yes, they can be hopeful for change because there are still the likes of haseena who aren't corrupted. but is that enough? sad to say, this is pretty much in character for haseena because every single time she has tried this approach, it worked. all her cases, even her own staff members seem to operate that way. 

3) the question of morality still stands. haseena is self-righteous so of course, this approach to her is wrong. but the gang isn't holier than thou so consequences are damned they are going to do things their way or the highway. which is actually what I like about them. they aren't presented as paragons of morality. that's where the conflict the article speaks of comes about. so unless haseena manages to change their core principles and ethics, she ain't going to be able to put a stop to this. i seriously hope she fails cause man will I be pissed to see another moral lesson with them. just let them be bro. 

whatever we saw was a trailer, the actual picture begins now.  Shivani has decided to break MPT and she said that she would start with Karishma, I don't know about Karishma but Cheeta was absolutely different in yesterday and day before yesterday's episode.  So I don't know what will happen.

will she provoke Haseena against Karishma or Karishma against Haseena I don't know,.  However if we look at  the Jankipuram track then KS will  easily be manipulated and doubt Haseena.  Hoping for the best.

So many things are there to be unfold, but I am unable to understand one thing why HM wants to run behind chingari gang, first she should focus on her own team whom she claims to be her family.

a very strong point about chingari gang is their unity and trust on each other which MPT is lacking, they are united while MPT is scattered, they trust each other but MPT ki team leader finds it difficult to trust their team members that's why her team members cannot tell her everything even if they get into some trouble and leave others, Pushpa ji who is the biggest support of Haseena madam on this Earth (or claims to be her biggest supporter) could not share her blindness problem with her and she says "madam sir kabhi galat nahi ho sakti" amazing!!!.

Edited by IWasHareeshFan - 1 years ago
Originally posted by IWasHareeshFan

whatever we saw was a trailer, the actual picture begins now.  Shivani has decided to break MPT 

hoping for some juicy drama here cause i want to see the dynamics tested as well.

and she said that she would start with Karishma, I don't know about Karishma but Cheeta was absolutely different in yesterday and day before yesterday's episode.  So I don't know what will happen.

i haven't watched the last two episodes so i cant comment as of yet. 

will she provoke Haseena against Karishma or Karishma against Haseena I don't know,.  However if we look at  the Jankipuram track then KS will be easily be manipulated and doubt Haseena.  Hoping for the best.

if they go through this route it will be repetitive and annoying more than anything else. it will be more interesting if the break the backbone of the MPT- cheetoshpa. it will be a nice change to see how the station operates with them bickering and haseena and Karishma dealing with the fallout, trying to ban them together. 

honestly, i just want something new and now have some more repetitive haseena vs Karishma nonsense. 

So many things are there to be unfold, but I am unable to understand one thing why HM wants to run behind chingari gang, first she should focus on her own team whom she claims to be her family.

well the simple answer is that MPT is currently delusional about their own dynamics, they think they are perfect and everything is the way it should be. as viewers we can see and understand that clearly isn't the case but they don't. 

a very strong point about chingari gang is their unity and trust on each other which MPT is lacking, they are united while MPT is scattered, they trust each other but MPT ki team leader finds it difficult to trust their team members that's why her team members cannot tell her everything even if they get into some trouble and leave others, Pushpa ji who is the biggest support of Haseena madam on this Earth (or claims to be her biggest supporter) could not share her blindness problem with her and she says "madam sir kabhi galat nahi ho sakti" amazing!!!.

yep, which is why I don't necessarily see this as a challenge but more of an opportunity for the writers. this is a point in the story where they can take a step back, think through what they have either, go back to the storyboard if necessary and come up with new, improved good storylines. 

sisi your wish is fulfilled

something has happened to Cheeta, just leave everything watch today's episode, he is clearly revolting against the one and only madam sir.

He and Santu are supporting Karishma and it does not ends here, Santu has said everything word to word same about Karishma that we fans are saying from past so many days.

in fact CC is behaving like crazy person he is like "mujhe jab chot lagi toh koi nahi aaya toh ab mai badlunga"

he said something like that.

sisi your wish is fulfilled

something has happened to Cheeta, just leave everything watch today's episode, he is clearly revolting against the one and only madam sir.

He and Santu are supporting Karishma and it does not ends here, Santu has said everything word to word same about Karishma that we fans are saying from past so many days.

in fact CC is behaving like crazy person he is like "mujhe jab chot lagi toh koi nahi aaya toh ab mai badlunga"

he said something like that.

Yep, I saw it just now. I m so relieved to see these characters finally open their eyes and use their brains to discern and examine things properly.