Posted: 3 months ago

By the looks of it I do not know.. The new family is still not that strong tbh. 

The show has literally changed the whole vibe 

What do you think.

Nibakshara and nibbamanyu have no connect with the audience. Their noodle love story and their lack chemistry has drove people away.

The story is beyond repair as it's not attracting neutral audiences this top 4th,5th,6th got the same trp I believe they are loosing their audience.

They can kill everyone take a leap and start afresh or end the show imho it has overstayed

Originally posted by Starwatcher01

What do you think.

Nope the new family has no vibe with the audiences that is why Goenkas are still around. RS spoke about a trilogy so hopefully should end everything with the current generation.

This 3rd gen is defo the last. The ratings are so average since the start compared to what yeh rishta usually had. For the longest time kaira post marriage story had high ratings. Their lower ratings came around the last 2 years of kaira story. On top of it the birla's are so bland and and don't really give yeh rishta family vibes. Even goenka's still managed to find a connect and interest among audience despite them being less traditional and more snobby than maheshwari's and singhania's.

But the birla's appear like such a disjointed and dysfunctional bunch of people who don't even feel like family. I feel audience simply could not relate with the birlas who are a family of doctors that obsessively talk about their hospital and look down on others for not being doctors. The birla's have never made sense to me either with their superiority complex for being doctors. I guess people find birla's behaviour despite being doctors very shameful and unpalatable. 

The goenka's with their initial snobby rich business family behaviour was nothing unpalatable or nonsensical to the audience, plus goenkas didn't constantly look down on people and taunt them the way birlas do. 

Definitely there will be 4 th gen

And trps can increase only if they show proper abhira story 

Leads and their chemistry has higher reach among d audience. So the makers can utilise that chemistry. 

In d beginning of d show only leads got reach among audience which kaira gained afterwards

Makers r not utilising and destroying d characters

Proper ending to every track is needed to gain audience support 

Originally posted by Starwatcher01

What do you think.

Yes definitely, blue brooms children dustpan and brush will head the 4th gen πŸ’™ πŸ‘Œ 

Originally posted by inlieu

what is blue brooms?

The fandom lovingly calls neil blue and arhu jarhu/broom/witches broom to be precise, hence couple name blue broom πŸ₯ΆπŸ§Ή

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai