Small summary of generation 4 for new audience?

Winterberry08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I am starting to watch it for Rohit as Armaan. I have seen second season skipped third & no episode of fourth season.

What is story & relationship of Armaan with family members? Any backstory 

What is Ruhi and Abhira's backstory? 

Manish Goenka alive and troubling his great grand kids what is his relevance

Edited by Winterberry08 - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadooCandy thumbnail

Fourth season is nothing but BOring and capitalizing on the legacy name of yeh rishta till it's possible.

The only pretty face was pratiksha and now she too won't be there......I think the real reason why she is oust from show is because she is more prettier than the so called lead.

Winterberry08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadooCandy

Fourth season is nothing but BOring and capitalizing on the legacy name of yeh rishta till it's possible.

The only pretty face was pratiksha and now she too won't be there......I think the real reason why she is oust from show is because she is more prettier than the so called lead.

Hard disagree

https://x.com/mxyx66_/status/1771138758554833068?s=20

Docworld thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MeghaBis

Are you by any chance one of those whom DKP calls for chai pe charcha?smiley3

Yes... I think so.. I am glad that we have so many here... Humari tho faida hi faida hainπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Winterberry08 thumbnail

smiley5

Gen 3 Gangwars 

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

She can now make achar of her so called beauty  and eat! Beauty without talent and respect  is πŸ‘ŽπŸ» and who will define beauty ? For me Pratiksha is not beautiful she is an average looking girl .Outer beauty will be faded out with age and time so inner beauty is important for anyone. 

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

seriouly asking, is the pretty face comment a sarcasm?🀨

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Agree!! She's a normal looking girl who is hot. N has different coloured eyes. That's about it.

These salty n vella gen 3 lotas don't understand the difference between acting n looks. I wouldn't really expect them to, considering the cringe they loved n are so obsessed with to the point that they don't have a life outside of being obsessed with long dead fictional characters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I don’t think she have those green eyes , may be  she is using lenses ??not sure but  I saw an old video of her and her eyes look black/brown. 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

That's correct... that's what people want: an actor to be just pretty with zero acting skills. 

It's hilarious that some think it's important to know acting to be an actor. Acting? What's that?smiley39smiley39

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Agree!! She's a normal looking girl who is hot. N has different coloured eyes. That's about it.

@bold: That's fake toosmiley37smiley37