Poll

Who will watch Yrkkh Generation 4 ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Mera clear hai 

I will watch on TV but i will not watch adds isse trp nahi aayegi 

Mai kyu choti screen per tamasha dekhu ... i will watch on TV but i will make sure trp na mile 

TRP add view karne se milti hai add me i will change channel

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Live outside of India so trp doesn’t contribute anyways 😆

the TV at my house is hardly on, everyone watches everything on phone these days 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Big No from mesmiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Just a small thing - TV pe dekhne se TRP nahi aati. Ghar pe TRP machine by BARC wali honi chahiye. 

If that is not there, even if people watch it on TV, the impression won't be counted

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ab yaha tak ponch hi gayi toh kyun nahi dekhenge smiley42

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Just a small thing - TV pe dekhne se TRP nahi aati. Ghar pe TRP machine by BARC wali honi chahiye. 

If that is not there, even if people watch it on TV, the impression won't be counted

so how is this trp machine installed in the houses in India..and how many houses in India have this trp machine,. I’m asking out of curiosity..

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I don’t know what is the criteria to apply to install but I know that the TRP is calculated on a very small sample size. Although BARC had said that they will expand the reach. 

There is something called TRP meter or people meter which is fixed to the television. The last figures by August 2023 were just 55,000. However, they are aiming to install 65,000. 

Only the impressions from these houses are counted. And only these audience mean to the makers. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I don’t know what is the criteria to apply to install but I know that the TRP is calculated on a very small sample size. Although BARC had said that they will expand the reach. 

There is something called TRP meter or people meter which is fixed to the television. The last figures by August 2023 were just 55,000. However, they are aiming to install 65,000. 

Only the impressions from these houses are counted. And only these audience mean to the makers. 

only 55 000 seriously in the whole of India 😲..but how does that work when India has so,many states and cities.. would it be like in a big city like Mumbai…only 100 houses have the trp machines.. and that 100 houses only would matter..it’s shocking.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Exactly. The sample set is very low. I guess they must be having further bifurcation state wise and all but this is what I gather from BARC websites and news articles