Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Can YRKKH reach a 4th Generation .

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

By the looks of it I do not know.. The new family is still not that strong tbh. 

The show has literally changed the whole vibe 

What do you think.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAURABH.RAJ thumbnail

Nibakshara and nibbamanyu have no connect with the audience. Their noodle love story and their lack chemistry has drove people away.

The story is beyond repair as it's not attracting neutral audiences this top 4th,5th,6th got the same trp I believe they are loosing their audience.

They can kill everyone take a leap and start afresh or end the show imho it has overstayed

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Starwatcher01

What do you think.

Nope the new family has no vibe with the audiences that is why Goenkas are still around. RS spoke about a trilogy so hopefully should end everything with the current generation.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

This 3rd gen is defo the last. The ratings are so average since the start compared to what yeh rishta usually had. For the longest time kaira post marriage story had high ratings. Their lower ratings came around the last 2 years of kaira story. On top of it the birla's are so bland and and don't really give yeh rishta family vibes. Even goenka's still managed to find a connect and interest among audience despite them being less traditional and more snobby than maheshwari's and singhania's.

But the birla's appear like such a disjointed and dysfunctional bunch of people who don't even feel like family. I feel audience simply could not relate with the birlas who are a family of doctors that obsessively talk about their hospital and look down on others for not being doctors. The birla's have never made sense to me either with their superiority complex for being doctors. I guess people find birla's behaviour despite being doctors very shameful and unpalatable. 

The goenka's with their initial snobby rich business family behaviour was nothing unpalatable or nonsensical to the audience, plus goenkas didn't constantly look down on people and taunt them the way birlas do. 

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Definitely there will be 4 th gen

And trps can increase only if they show proper abhira story 

Leads and their chemistry has higher reach among d audience. So the makers can utilise that chemistry. 

In d beginning of d show only leads got reach among audience which kaira gained afterwards

Makers r not utilising and destroying d characters

Proper ending to every track is needed to gain audience support 

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: Starwatcher01

What do you think.

Yes definitely, blue brooms children dustpan and brush will head the 4th gen 💙 👌 

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

The fandom lovingly calls neil blue and arhu jarhu/broom/witches broom to be precise, hence couple name blue broom 🥶🧹

Ria23 thumbnail

I think it can survive 4th generation if they bring good actors with good chemistry

May be bring some past pairs

Sanaya barun had terrific chemistry

Plus great story line with strong leads who respect, support family but have their own brain 

Have misunderstanding but show trust and fight together

Have trouble but can balance between their live and family

Overall have a strong bond always together
And of course give both of them a career not like ek din jana aur phir pura mahina family ke chakkar suljate rehna

And both families should have mix of positive plus gray shade to create a balance. And have a back story with other actors too

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

It is not about Yrkkh reaching a 4th generation.What matter is whether Star Plus wants the generations to continue.

3rd generation has caused fan erosion.

Therefore it going to be a massive restructuring exercise for any turnaround to take place.

Edited by Salutethearmy - 1 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I dont think anything will bring the trps now..separations or Milans..this happened in the last stage of kaira..just the fact that they had to introduce a separation so early on shows how desperate they are..

They didn't do anything good with the actors they had..characters were sketched out as per trps. 

Contrary to the popular opinion , just having a popular star never guarantees good trps an d returns. It's what they do with them, sketch good characters for them that matters, not showing off the muscles . The character of abhimNyu failed to attract ..pranali was still better as akshu but her character again  Audience always connects the fresh faces to the characters better ..in every gen leap the ph has to work a lot to maintain the tempo but dkp probably doesn't want yrkkh , they r focused on anupama only..learn something from Gul.  She did the impossible in tamarind..3 new set of jodis  and all of them were appreciated by the fans. 

I believe every good thing must come to an end at appropriate time , only then it holds its value..its the greed of rs and sp , and lack of trust in their own abilities that  a show is  running for 12+ yrs , showing nonsense and claim that the audience connects to it. There is no connect in s3. There could have been , but they wanted wanted mundane sp story and paid the price. I wish 4th gen never happens. The legacy of yrkkh is ruined . Better thy don't take the prev gen names. It hurts. Start the story with a new family.  

Edited by Krinya - 1 years ago