What’s your opinion regarding YRKKH 4th Generation?

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Are you all enjoying it? smiley17 Just wanted to see how others feel regarding the new generation? 

Till now as there is no death, blame and fights, it does seem fresh and positive 💃 well Yuvraj is annoying and Armaan-Ruhi are cringe but apart from that I enjoy it than S3 - I guess they’re trying not to rush it and hence going slow so I’m fine with that 

Hopefully it gets interesting soon after their marriages. There were a few questions I wanted to clarify ~ hopefully someone on the forum can answer them for me smiley20

1) Does Ruhi know that Armaan is from Poddar family? 

2) Was Madhav married to Armaan’s mom before Vidhiya? Or he had some extra marital affairs? 

3) If Swarna knows Ruhi likes Armaan, then why doesn’t she propose their alliance? Does nobody know that Armaan is a Poddar? 

4) What is Ruhi’s occupation? If she’s not working currently then what is her degree in? I thought after loosing her mom she would be a doctor too like her and poppy? 

5) How come Armaan doesn’t know Rohit is getting married to Ruhi? smiley39

Dadi can go against Ruhi for not accepting proposal then she will go crazy at her too if she didn’t listen to her after marriage. I can already see that Abhira can fight dadisa but Ruhi might not be able to smiley29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Not keeping too many hopes

After marruagw Abhira torture will start...nothing new

But lets see if then can change scenario 

aaf311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kal hi toh Hui thi death anurag ki smiley19

To answer your questions, 

1) no

2) ye sawaal toh makers bhi na answer kar paye, unka bhi confusion hi chal Raha hai

3) no, I don't think Swarna knows that Armaan is a poddar either. Really tells you the depth of the relationship between Armaan and Ruhi

4) i think she's managing Goenkas ka business. in her first episode, she was discussing some deals only

5) because for some reason, in the Poddar family, no one knows who the bride is until everything is finalized. Kya ajeeb hai. Humara yaha toh immediate family is aware of whatever is going on.

firewings_diya thumbnail

I am enjoying seeing ppls reaction after watching gen 4 smiley36 story cast and actors mujhe fark nahi padtha smiley36

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Not interested in any story ,characters or actors this season just waiting to see how mysgiotant creative 's write downgrade story or characters,how low they can fall in their ego

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Boring, unattractive,  lifeless ... I feel 😴 sleepy one character & actress is good that is Abira 

Rest including Poddars are such " classic disaster "

Podsars won't be good even doing " kand" in later part smiley37No one can beat " Pakhi didi and her  Veeru obsession " smiley37 entire plot of this S4 has no charms 

I am.like " want to serve the same thing like Ghum present it in a better way" 

Audience are loosing interest anyways , I read updates and occasionally " BTS" even that is a " torture" for me 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 5 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Mereko Maja aa raha hai

Lostin90s thumbnail

Mujhe bhi