x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Hello. I am new here.

Gen 4 is interesting. I have been watching few clips here and there and I really see the potential in this gen.

Abhira has such a tragic backstory yet she has layers of sunshine and storms.

Armaan also has tragic backstory yet he is not shown grumpy, cold, unfeeling jerk like other ML

Ruhi..well..out of three she is only character which connected with previous generation. Again, she also has tragic backstory but is turning out I dont know what. She does show empathy but when it comes to her relations she turns into something else. She is pushing 30 (I guess not sure) and not behaving according to her age (no offense).

Rohit..it seems he doesn't have any tragic backstory..like he was loved and pampered by everyone in the house..what a calmness he is in such a stormy house. Cutie. But I think upcoming tracks will reveal more of him IF DKP use their brain. Since Vidya is the second wife, with Ruhi's secret about Armaan and stuff , they can show Rohit learning strong bitter truths of life and Mature but I hope he remains Cutie and sunshine.

Abhira-Armaan

Ruhi-Rohit

As a couple have such potential. 

Like one story can show about Friend's to Lovers

Parallel story can be about slow burn, angst and love after marriage.

Makers don't have to copy any story from anywhere. Like just go with their characters, collide them and unleash the sparkles!smiley14smiley42

How beautiful it will be. Isn't it? smiley27