Can YRKKH reach a 4th Generation . - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

Both Mohsin and Shivangi have no project as of now. What if SP and RS brings back these two in the show as new characters in yrkkh 4th gen? ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Krinya

I dont think anything will bring the trps now..separations or Milans..this happened in the last stage of kaira..just the fact that they had to introduce a separation so early on shows how desperate they are..

They didn't do anything good with the actors they had..characters were sketched out as per trps. 

Contrary to the popular opinion , just having a popular star never guarantees good trps an d returns. It's what they do with them, sketch good characters for them that matters, not showing off the muscles . The character of abhimNyu failed to attract ..pranali was still better as akshu but her character again  Audience always connects the fresh faces to the characters better ..in every gen leap the ph has to work a lot to maintain the tempo but dkp probably doesn't want yrkkh , they r focused on anupama only..learn something from Gul.  She did the impossible in tamarind..3 new set of jodis  and all of them were appreciated by the fans. 

I believe every good thing must come to an end at appropriate time , only then it holds its value..its the greed of rs and sp , and lack of trust in their own abilities that  a show is  running for 12+ yrs , showing nonsense and claim that the audience connects to it. There is no connect in s3. There could have been , but they wanted wanted mundane sp story and paid the price. I wish 4th gen never happens. The legacy of yrkkh is ruined . Better thy don't take the prev gen names. It hurts. Start the story with a new family.  

Abhimanyu failed to connect because of the legacy had 2 male leads as role models for tv audiences.

Kartik Goenka is a very well written character, the butchering took place much later.

Abhimanyu had almost the same traits as Anurag from the OG. A matured, practical and successful doctor, the only difference is the emotional baggage which stained a perfect image.

Temper tantrums, lack of connectivity, comparing every relationship with his parents, ego, obsession shaped his personality.

How will trp fans connect with a Arnav Singh Raizada type character in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai ? after the confession he went 360ยฐ south. A very dominating, firm, arrogant person bows down to his partner's whims and fancies! literally turns into a man child.

That transition did not sit well with Abhimanyu. The same goes for Akshara, she behaving like a small toddler went out of sync.

Both Harshad and Pranali could not execute the sudden overnight transition in their characters

I am able to relate to the present Ak because she wasn't mum all the time, she did fight with Aarohi and prior to confession had a sense of responsibility.

Post confessio, all of a sudden her abilities to judge her in laws went for a toss. 

No progression rather oscillating personalities too a toll on Abhira.

Naksh and Kaira scored over them.

I might not watch 4th gen unless they bring some good actors whom i like.i usually pick shows based on actors as i belive some actors are choosy with their scripts. 

But 4th gen can survive only if they make it suitable for new generation and they should have limited number of epis than having long running shows. New generation can not spend so much time on watching a show on tv. Which will hit trp if they stop believing in trp concept then we can have s4.

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

Abhimanyu failed to connect because of the legacy had 2 male leads as role models for tv audiences.

Kartik Goenka is a very well written character, the butchering took place much later.

Abhimanyu had almost the same traits as Anurag from the OG. A matured, practical and successful doctor, the only difference is the emotional baggage which stained a perfect image.

Temper tantrums, lack of connectivity, comparing every relationship with his parents, ego, obsession shaped his personality.

How will trp fans connect with a Arnav Singh Raizada type character in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai ? after the confession he went 360ยฐ south. A very dominating, firm, arrogant person bows down to his partner's whims and fancies! literally turns into a man child.

That transition did not sit well with Abhimanyu. The same goes for Akshara, she behaving like a small toddler went out of sync.

Both Harshad and Pranali could not execute the sudden overnight transition in their characters

I am able to relate to the present Ak because she wasn't mum all the time, she did fight with Aarohi and prior to confession had a sense of responsibility.

Post confessio, all of a sudden her abilities to judge her in laws went for a toss. 

No progression rather oscillating personalities too a toll on Abhira.

Naksh and Kaira scored over them.

Well..he is nowhere close to asr. Asr had an arc which very few similar characters had..plus  , when he actually fell in love and confessed the same , there was no looking back for him . Abhimanyu on the other hand failed on all counts post the marriage when it comes to understanding , trust ,situations where he needed to show patience , show love for akshu, stand for her against his family, be a pillar of strength for her..yes akshu didn't help him.either with her dishonesty and strange judgement . Problem is not his aggression , or whatever his character traits r , I am fine with it ..but they never used these traits to weave good tracks ,.good scenes. 

Initially they were focused on showing off his body which was unnecessary . Both the characters r too bland sometimes too stupid dumb sometimes irritable  sometimes fine ..they r too random . I lost connect completely when the leap came. Idc what happens to them. If it's the same for majority of audience it's bad news for the ph. Trps would have come easily had they focused on one track at a time n keep the show positive. They didn't have to go for any gimmicks like ott drama, fights, mu.