Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthiviji thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Aarthi review and comment editing mein...lamba hain kyun ki abhi ka psycho avatar dekhe mujhe need mein bhi abhi aane lagaa hain πŸ€ͺ☺️🀣πŸ₯³

Edited by Aarthiviji - 1 years ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mudz

I was thinking about the same thing! I mean flower falling after kand mata praying.. always gets khatarnak results 

All matas hands , hand touches and prayers are for puss only. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mehersudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Aarthi review and comment editing mein...lamba hain kyun ki abhi ka psycho avatar dekhe mujhe need mein bhi abhi aane lagaa hain πŸ€ͺ☺️🀣πŸ₯³

His obsession and agression is on..i love it.  And he is best ml to go catch his lady love that way. Hc is muaaaπŸ₯° he is master in everything. I was in college when left right left came. The cast is amazing. Rajeev leading all young team Arjun ,kunal, Harshad and vikas manikantla. All settled well over a period of time proving their worth and this shy boy golu molu has grown like anything. His versatility and passion is seen in his script choices . He has got everything in yrkkh. He deserves the credits and i am happy for him. And not to be forgotten Pranali is the chota patakha the surprise bomb in this story. 

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

His paagalpan 20220909_182203.jpg20220909_161914.jpg

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira 2.0 20220909_080123.jpg

Mehersudha thumbnail
This is amazing 😍

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Loved this too much 

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I want Kairav to save Abhi from Maya’s suicide attempt. Kairav will think he saved Anisha and keep saying Anisha Anisha. 

I’m not pairing Maaya with Kv. Maaya can be put into institutional care to recover at the end. And Dr.K can go to jail for all I care! 

Kv deserves someone better. I hope they will get a character maybe someone with a child from a previous relationship. I think we need kids in the show. 

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Ak this roop we wanted from long and that too for taking stand for abhi not Ar or kv or her sick family or Mata or Ani who are useless. Matas prayers answered immediately. We being a mom always selfless and protect them from world. But this lady supported her hubby when she has to stand for abhi and left him loveless and chose mahi when she has to trust ak If she has treated her as own daughter. But a mil is mil never a mom it's her selfish love always chosing a wrong person in right time makes her wishes ulta. She is not a vamp but her deeds are that. And as utkarsh came into story i badly want that another adoption paper out now and declare abhi as orphan and neil as illegitimate mata got both to hide her fertility problems 😁 but i doubt as they went with Neil as adopted one. But they may turn anytime in their way. This will kick the story with boom with Birlas as cheaters. Abhi called ar to check on ak as he is in mind vs heart. But this made audience see Ar is after mahima. I loved it. Superb move by cvs. I told na that day i got that vibes seeing their sitting posture Ar flips to Birlas and abhi to Goenkas. 

I loved your positive outlook on Kv saving Maya. that way a recreation done and they can hook both slowly with each other healing as both are broken souls. Sarah's prayer circle for kv and Maya. But channels decision is final i think to close kuku,  mov. 

Mehersudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

I want Kairav to save Abhi from Maya’s suicide attempt. Kairav will think he saved Anisha and keep saying Anisha Anisha. 

I’m not pairing Maaya with Kv. Maaya can be put into institutional care to recover at the end. And Dr.K can go to jail for all I care! 

Kv deserves someone better. I hope they will get a character maybe someone with a child from a previous relationship. I think we need kids in the show. 

understanding your pov. Liked your points. That way Abhi gets fog cleared also and Ani didn't give chance to kv and now kv Saved this girl to get out of that trauma. Thorn should be removed with a thorn only. 

Neethumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nice review.

Episode was dhamakedar.

Abhira truly reaching for each other.

When Abhi met maya I'd she says her name as maya Khera or abhi asked where is AK the puzzle or game would have ended there. But ya drama is needed nd we need to know at what extent Khera will go for her sisy dreams. Abhi's gonna break Khera physically and delu sis mentally. 

Today the confrontation was another level.

AR😠😠😠😠😠

AK in tsunami form is awesome 🀩

Waiting for tomorrow.

Ps'- I want a scene where AR to warn maya that " u don't know Abhimanyu Don't mess with him. When it comes to AK he will go mad and we can't say what he is gonna do with u. So please stop this game and let AK go". 

Because more than anyone AR knows Abhi's anger and taunts.😜