Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHC thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

I read viewers say that they want to see the lion in Abhimanyu roar. Personally I too love that strength of his in calling a spade a spade and spitting out truth bombs whenever his limits are tested. 

But I think as viewers we need to think that after all he’s a human too - not superman though we love to think of him as one. We are getting to see a very different side of him - where he is scared, exhausted, pessimistic, almost given up hope. And may I ask viewers - haven’t we all felt like this at some point or the other? Especially when the future of his first love - helping patients- is in jeopardy- he’s bound to feel helpless. Just remember what all the poor guy has been facing and remaining strong - fight for his love, fight for acceptance by families, fight to get prioritized by his love, mothers accident, mothers abusive relationship with father and struggle to get her out of it, toxic father, mocked at audition and interns due to his injury, the list is endless. I agree it’s a little stretched - but now that he’s having surgery soon he’ll be back to ruling like a lion king in no time. What I earlier also mentioned is - till that time - it will be good to see Akshara transforming into a much stronger personality for Abhimanyu (instead of constant praying and crying) and become an woman of steel and substance. Who won’t be a pushover for anyone. If need be she should be able to have a face off with anyone. 

Edited by LoveHC - 1 years ago
Reva_IF thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LoveHC

I read viewers say that they want to see the lion in Abhimanyu roar. Personally I too love that strength of his in calling a spade a spade and spitting out truth bombs whenever his limits are tested. 

But I think as viewers we need to think that after all he’s a human too - not superman though we love to think of him as one. We are getting to see a very different side of him - where he is scared, exhausted, pessimistic, almost given up hope. And may I ask viewers - haven’t we all felt like this at some point or the other? Especially when the future of his first love - helping patients- is in jeopardy- he’s bound to feel helpless. Just remember what all the poor guy has been facing and remaining strong - fight for his love, fight for acceptance by families, fight to get prioritized by his love, mothers accident, mothers abusive relationship with father and struggle to get her out of it, toxic father, mocked at audition and interns due to his injury, the list is endless. I agree it’s a little stretched - but now that he’s having surgery soon he’ll be back to ruling like a lion king in no time. What I earlier also mentioned is - till that time - it will be good to see Akshara transforming into a much stronger personality for Abhimanyu (instead of constant praying and crying) and become an woman of steel and substance. Who won’t be a pushover for anyone. If need be she should be able to have a face off with anyone. 

when I said I am missing the “roar”, I didn’t mean that I am not liking the current track or don’t agree with his current state of mind. 

Neethumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Reva_IF

It’s been a long time since we heard that ROAR!!! And I am missing it! 

Calling Rudra to please come and kidnap akshu, so that our hero can ROAR !!! 😆

https://twitter.com/Kanika03271756/status/1556891236547837952?s=20&t=WAer9NKYsQQuSrp73h_wiw

I too miss Abhimanyu Birla attitude. He is now full time lattoo husband with pink glasses🤭

Neethumaneet thumbnail

Hope u r assumption of kid and secret come true. It will be really heart breaking to see KV in sad and moreover Abhira in a fix. Whatever Anisha will do direct effect on AK. Since now mahi mimi is in full tashan. Mahi will compensate her anger on AK. Hope manju support this time. 

Kids in a show always bring cuteness but they also need to have good chemistry with the kid. 

If there will be no kid from kvish I want parth shefali preg track. They both deserve a full time track.

Also there is still manju harshu in patch up mode. We can do her shaadi or SR😜

Ek badhai ho movie track can pull na. It will be interesting 🤭 

LoveHC thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Reva. I didn’t mean anything specific to you so pls don’t misunderstand. In fact I like your balanced views. I got irked seeing comments from other people on other platform hence that was a generic comment.

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Woww in precap AbhiRa looks damn beautiful 😍😍

I agree 😍😍

Reva_IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveHC

Hey Reva. I didn’t mean anything specific to you so pls don’t misunderstand. In fact I like your balanced views. I got irked seeing comments from other people on other platform hence that was a generic comment.

no worries! It’s all good! ❤️

Reva_IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neethumaneet

I too miss Abhimanyu Birla attitude. He is now full time lattoo husband with pink glasses🤭

arrey!!! We love all shades of abhimanyu! 😃 He is husband goals! ❤️

Reva_IF thumbnail
Neethumaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reva_IF

arrey!!! We love all shades of abhimanyu! 😃 He is husband goals! ❤️

But I more like normal Abhira and the tashan wale Abhira. Like they were in the bangle competition Ak in swag and attitude yesterday episode patal scene her putting foot on Abhi like a challenge and Abhi being the best husband taking the challenge and winning that I tense competition 😍😊

I love Abhira in every shade but like Against Abhira and tashan it's another level...

Abhimanyu it's self is a living goal setter bench setter like track setter record setter don't know what to say. He is gem.

Thank god he is a fictional char otherwise how will we ogle around another woman's husband🤭