Swathiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Actor who played rohit says his entry is awaited.. But there is also a new guy?MaNav.. 

If they are talking about rishta between ruhi and Manav and if this guy turns out as abhir that would be so awkward.. Or what do i think things will finalize between new guy and ruhi but during climax on mandap rohit will re-enter.. 

Edited by Swathiyaa - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

He should come back now. ...bahut late ho gaya 

Swathiyaa thumbnail

Yes.. Bhabhi is waiting for bhaiya.. 🤣

viji2111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Yes.. Bhabhi is waiting for bhaiya.. 🤣

I had so much hope for Rohit's re-entry..I thought Armaan will move on with Abhira and Roohi will come out of his love. she will realise Rohit's worth and will regret for not loving him when he was with her...then one day Rohit will come back and she will run towards him to give him a hug but he will not give her any importance and Armaan and Abhira will make him realise that roohi has fallen in love with him...and then their love story will start ..par Mila kya roohi is still crazy for Armaan..

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: viji2111

I had so much hope for Rohit's re-entry..I thought Armaan will move on with Abhira and Roohi will come out of his love. she will realise Rohit's worth and will regret for not loving him when he was with her...then one day Rohit will come back and she will run towards him to give him a hug but he will not give her any importance and Armaan and Abhira will make him realise that roohi has fallen in love with him...and then their love story will start ..par Mila kya roohi is still crazy for Armaan..

Seriously this would have been best. But after the last 2 months of Ruhi running behind Ar ,I am not sure how they can now show Ruhi will settle down with Rohit. Rohit is getting cheated badly. I hope he seriously gives her a divorce and then they can start their love story from the beginning .

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I Think Yeh wali baat sach ho sakti hai ki Rohit Ko Ab Mara hua Maan hi liya h dadisa ne ( Source: Saas bahu Bts) So Ab Ruhi ki wapis shadi hogi And Poddars initially toh Support Nahi karenge Royenge dhoyenge and Fir baad mein Manish ki Baat maan lenge and Fir jab shadi hogi Toh Mandap Wale Ocasion par saat phero ke time hi Rohit ki Dhamakedaar re-emtry hogi Jisme Uske pass kuch Misunderstanding Hogi Ruhi and Armaan Amd Poddars ko Lekar Amd i Think Woh Emtry ka Karan Abhira Banegi.

And Rohit yeh Samjhega ki kisi ne use nahi Dumda mara hua maan liya Wagerah wagerah And Us Manav Ki Shadi Toh tut hi jayegi bcoz woh Last mein Bura Guy Nikalega yeh Bhanda ua Toh Rohit phodega ya Abhira.

Waise Is Baat ko Maane Toh Rohit Ki Entry Shoking hogi kaafi twist ke sath

Swathiyaa thumbnail

Yes I too think the same highly possible and predictable.. 

Swathiyaa thumbnail

Yeah Ruhi's respect also bach jaati.. But  no she is beyond redemption day by day.. Her EMA love for armaan is making her unethical and cheap.. 

DaisyDiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: viji2111

I was also hoping to have the sisterly fights instead of EMA. They can still show that both sisters help each other to move on. It would be really nice. and in between some fights since both are outspoken which is nice. no one is mahaan here. 

viji2111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Yeah Ruhi's respect also bach jaati.. But  no she is beyond redemption day by day.. Her EMA love for armaan is making her unethical and cheap.. 

I feel bad because of the same reason...I started watching the show because of Roohi and was looking forward to her lovestory with Rohit... Rohit was such a happy character....but his life was spoiled because Roohi's love for Armaan...chalo uska bhi kuch nahi she could have moved but Rohit disappeared...and then this triangle got overstretched...

I still like Roohi and don't care about the actor...but they are going too far with her obsession for Armaan...aise kab tak dekhna padega Roohi ko...she should have her own story now ...