Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHC thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

It was a good episode. But I just felt one thing - Akshara constantly crying even in happy news is getting little overboard. Rather than crying her focus on giving complete support to Abhimanyu must be enhanced. She is surely supporting him in all ways possible but she should know this is the most vulnerable phase for him so as a partner she should become a solid rock for him - Manjiri is a cry baby already. A different personality for Akshara who is determined, strong, decisive, ready to face any challenges is absolutely necessary. 

Precap - can’t say what Anishas secret might be. But I’m sure it will be a misunderstanding on Aksharas part and she will later be blamed by everyone in family maybe. I hate these kinds of tracks personally but I think these kind of sadistic things is what trp audience likes. So I’m all for it if it brings trps. Just one expectation though - it would be good that in case Akshara is blamed, instead of Abhimanyu she stands up strong in defence of herself. Abhimanyu defending her all the time is getting really old now. It’s time Akshara grows into her own personality and refutes unnecessary and blatant allegations by family if it happens. Already looks like Mahima will be all set to put all blame on Akshara - the way she gave Akshara entire responsibility. Akshara should defend herself strongly if it happens. 

Reva_IF thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Abhi planned to tie a Rakhi on Dr. KHera’s wrist if he gave him good news. Surgeon Surgeon Bhai Bhai ho jayenge! 

oh yeah!!! By the way in which Dr khera was talking about raksha bandhan, I feel he will get all emotional and start crying if abhi actually ties rakhi to him😆

Reva_IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartChai

That could be another angle.  Maybe a good friend almost like a brother to her when she was in Mumbai? So she helps him out but because he is a single father people would misunderstand the situation. I would still like Kairav to actually know about it.

All these secrecy is what gets Anisha in trouble. If she just tell the truth at the very least to her cosuins who are of her generation they would understand. Maybe that is the arch they are going for?

Darn I think Anisha and Kairav having a kid would have been nice. Give their relationship a different dynamic.

I really feel that anisha is not hiding something bad. She is just hiding something that she thinks her family will not approve of. I don’t think they will show her character as negative or as a cheater. Kairav anisha is bound to happen since makers need to keep all drama between these twin families only. And anisha has fought hard for her love. She wouldn’t have done it if she was cheater type of gal or after kairav just for money. That’s why I feel that when she said “I love you baby”, it might actually be a kid on other side.. and the stitches/accident from todays phone call might be that kids accident and that’s why that caretaker was calling anisha continuously. 

Let’s see… hoping this time, makers don’t do my popat 😆

Reva_IF thumbnail

This was so cute and so innocent! 

No offense to any doctors here, but akshu ne kya job description diya! Pach, puch, pichak!!! 🤣

https://twitter.com/Precious_Abhira/status/1556885644995047425?s=20&t=WAer9NKYsQQuSrp73h_wiw

Reva_IF thumbnail

It’s been a long time since we heard that ROAR!!! And I am missing it! 

Calling Rudra to please come and kidnap akshu, so that our hero can ROAR !!! 😆

https://twitter.com/Kanika03271756/status/1556891236547837952?s=20&t=WAer9NKYsQQuSrp73h_wiw

Amru4krish thumbnail

Yeh Dr. kabir kaun hey bhai 😲

mudz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Reva_IF

This was so cute and so innocent! 

No offense to any doctors here, but akshu ne kya job description diya! Pach, puch, pichak!!! 🤣

https://twitter.com/Precious_Abhira/status/1556885644995047425?s=20&t=WAer9NKYsQQuSrp73h_wiw

So so cute!!

pbv3434 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I m loving the episodes nowadays..hope they don’t spoil it with childish things..

beanstalk04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Yeh Dr. kabir kaun hey bhai 😲

hulla and hotstar wale FF mode pe show dekhte hai ishliye naam sunna bhul hi gaye isliye Kunal ka Kabir banaa Diya .😂🤣🤣

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Makes sense. If there’s going to be a cute kid on the show and they are shooting with the child and wanted to keep that a secret- that explains why they banned media on set

Originally posted by: Reva_IF

I really feel that anisha is not hiding something bad. She is just hiding something that she thinks her family will not approve of. I don’t think they will show her character as negative or as a cheater. Kairav anisha is bound to happen since makers need to keep all drama between these twin families only. And anisha has fought hard for her love. She wouldn’t have done it if she was cheater type of gal or after kairav just for money. That’s why I feel that when she said “I love you baby”, it might actually be a kid on other side.. and the stitches/accident from todays phone call might be that kids accident and that’s why that caretaker was calling anisha continuously. 

Let’s see… hoping this time, makers don’t do my popat 😆