Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

I was thinking similarly pthat the baby is Anisha’s child from her prior relationship. She’s probably a single mom. I wonder if Mahima already knows or suspects?

It would be nice to have a cute kid on the show for sure. 

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Now, that is a plot twist!

Anisha ran away with a guy right a few years back and things didn't work out? So my guess is she had a kid and she's been hiding it. She loves Kairav and thinks he would be a good father for the child. And maybe the friend has been helping her take care of the kid. So all those calls are a combination of the guy friend and the kid calling mom! 🤣

Akshu completely misunderstood (though to be honset if I was in her shoes I would think the same thing) the conversation and think Anisha is talking to the guy but its the baby! 🤣

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAMHope

I was thinking similarly pthat the baby is Anisha’s child from her prior relationship. She’s probably a single mom. I wonder if Mahima already knows or suspects?

It would be nice to have a cute kid on the show for sure. 

Some people wanted some fun and lightness what better way then having a little kid. It would maybe bring about a different dynamic between Kairav and Anisha. People complain they are a boring couple this would make them more entertaining. 

Parth and Shefali have their own problems but those two have good chemistry so they feel more like a couple.

Reva_IF thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Now, that is a plot twist!

Anisha ran away with a guy right a few years back and things didn't work out? So my guess is she had a kid and she's been hiding it. She loves Kairav and thinks he would be a good father for the child. And maybe the friend has been helping her take care of the kid. So all those calls are a combination of the guy friend and the kid calling mom! 🤣

Akshu completely misunderstood (though to be honset if I was in her shoes I would think the same thing) the conversation and think Anisha is talking to the guy but its the baby! 🤣

I don’t think it will be her kid though. Maybe she is just helping out a friend that was cheated or passed away or something. And she doesn’t want to tell family as they will be against it. If it’s her own kid then she better have had told atleast kairav about it. Or else, it’s a big betrayal of trust 

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Reva_IF

I don’t think it will be her kid though. Maybe she is just helping out a friend that was cheated or passed away or something. And she doesn’t want to tell family as they will be against it. If it’s her own kid then she better have had told atleast kairav about it. Or else, it’s a big betrayal of trust 

That could be another angle.  Maybe a good friend almost like a brother to her when she was in Mumbai? So she helps him out but because he is a single father people would misunderstand the situation. I would still like Kairav to actually know about it.

All these secrecy is what gets Anisha in trouble. If she just tell the truth at the very least to her cosuins who are of her generation they would understand. Maybe that is the arch they are going for?

Darn I think Anisha and Kairav having a kid would have been nice. Give their relationship a different dynamic.

Reva_IF thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am beginning to think Dr. Khera is reminded of his sister when he looks at Akshu 😆 He has this sentimental look in his eyes when he looks at her.

Anisha seems to be a walking disaster 😆 with secrets glore. The funniest part is if Kairav knew all along about what has been happening. I think that would be an awesome twist 🤣 That he knows about Anisha's friend and if we are predicting with the "baby" comment that he knows Anisha has a kid. So this fast pace wedding is on the move so when the kid get revealed it will be too late as Kairav and Anisha are already married.

I am all for Mimi lecturing Mahima 🤣 She deserves it. 

dr Kiera’s past definitely involves sister by the way he was talking about raksha bandhan! I feel he is going to ask akshu’s help in curing his sister or akshu will somehow get involved with is past and/or his sister. 

Today again, akshu was praying to kanhaji that she is willing to give up anything, even her most valuable thing if that means that abhi can get his hand back. Also, everyone being hopeful about abhi and abhi-akshu talk about how much his patients, etc mean to him plus his dream that what if his hand cannot be fixed- all these will surely pressurized akshu in taking some big decision regarding something that she needs of give up for abhi’s sake. I feel akshu will be ready to make that sacrifice, but at the end of it- it will not be needed or whatever happens will only strengthen abhira’s bond and deepen their love. Like the play of magi. And all will be well! 

mudz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I feel there is a kid involved somehow with anisha. Maybe she adopted or something. That “baby” in precap is for actual baby/kid

And then Mahi-ma ki mahima(Anisha) would again blame Akshu about being all spying and judgemental... 

IAMHope thumbnail

Abhi planned to tie a Rakhi on Dr. KHera’s wrist if he gave him good news. Surgeon Surgeon Bhai Bhai ho jayenge! 

dr Kiera’s past definitely involves sister by the way he was talking about raksha bandhan! I feel he is going to ask akshu’s help in curing his sister or akshu will somehow get involved with is past and/or his sister. 

Today again, akshu was praying to kanhaji that she is willing to give up anything, even her most valuable thing if that means that abhi can get his hand back. Also, everyone being hopeful about abhi and abhi-akshu talk about how much his patients, etc mean to him plus his dream that what if his hand cannot be fixed- all these will surely pressurized akshu in taking some big decision regarding something that she needs of give up for abhi’s sake. I feel akshu will be ready to make that sacrifice, but at the end of it- it will not be needed or whatever happens will only strengthen abhira’s bond and deepen their love. Like the play of magi. And all will be well! 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Woww in precap AbhiRa looks damn beautiful 😍😍

Neethumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ok. Dr. Khera indirectly told he is selfish ( I think) the he have a sister whom he values more and he pledge to no to enter hospital and is doing the opposite by treating Abhi and he is hopeful and ready to do the surgery. Also he indirectly told not to solely depend on him it's Abhi's luck also if he gets well or not. 

Anisha and baby theory is nice. Ok we can add a baby to birla gang so that Abhira can play with it. 

Anisha and kaand is hand in hand so no hope and precap are always misleading. Her telling about mrg preparation i feel she is not interested in that at all types. Waiting for tomorrow. Anisha being a single parent and kV helping will be a good plot since mimi is old fashioned.  

IAMHope thumbnail

https://twitter.com/notarthi/status/1556824971682676737?s=20&t=vZ3LN_xOSRcYZje4WUPDtw

Originally posted by: mudz

And then Mahi-ma ki mahima(Anisha) would again blame Akshu about being all spying and judgemental...