Upcoming : Abhi’s surgery on cards | Precap : shaadi on hold?

Posted: 1 years ago

Gud episode.

Dr. Khera leaving. Gyaning on brother sis bond and imp of rakhi festival. Abhi hand recovery. Ak praying she can sacrifice anything for Abhi's hand🙄. 

Don't know what is stored in future.

Abhira scenes where too cute and touching.

The door scene was sukoon.

Bedroom cola scene was playful celebration.

Cupcake cutting was first victory celebration.

Mimi is being super saas now a days.🤭

Musibath Anisha is on kaand spree.

Mahi on getting scold and taunt by mimi spree.

Manju Harsh on understanding parents spree..

Mystery Anisha's mystery friend caught by AK.

Precap Anu saying ilu to someone Ak hearing and Abhi telling goenkas to think one more time abt this rishta.🙄.

I feel there is a kid involved somehow with anisha. Maybe she adopted or something. That “baby” in precap is for actual baby/kid

Edited by Reva_IF - 1 years ago

Good, tight episode. 
Thank you for the tag Discoji Anu. I’m so glad Dr. Khera is positive.

Anisha = Anxiety for me.

I’m looking forward to a child on the show - whether it’s Khera’s niece/ nephew or Abhi’s niece/nephew. 

Originally posted by Reva_IF

I feel there is a kid involved somehow with anisha. Maybe she adopted or something. That “baby” in precap is for actual baby/kid

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by IAMHope

Good, tight episode. 
Thank you for the tag Discoji Anu. I’m so glad Dr. Khera is positive.

Anisha = Anxiety for me.

I’m looking forward to a child on the show - whether it’s Khera’s niece/ nephew or Abhi’s niece/nephew. 

Actually they stepped into all tracks at a time that it looks jazzy jazzy with headache 😌. Like all close at a time and get mukti for us. 😛 Atleast Ar is not there and we can see new faces as diversion. 

Originally posted by Reva_IF

Now, that is a plot twist!

Anisha ran away with a guy right a few years back and things didn't work out? So my guess is she had a kid and she's been hiding it. She loves Kairav and thinks he would be a good father for the child. And maybe the friend has been helping her take care of the kid. So all those calls are a combination of the guy friend and the kid calling mom! 🤣

Akshu completely misunderstood (though to be honset if I was in her shoes I would think the same thing) the conversation and think Anisha is talking to the guy but its the baby! 🤣

Originally posted by iheartChai

Now, that is a plot twist!

Anisha ran away with a guy right a few years back and things didn't work out? So my guess is she had a kid and she's been hiding it. She loves Kairav and thinks he would be a good father for the child. And maybe the friend has been helping her take care of the kid. So all those calls are a combination of the guy friend and the kid calling mom! 🤣

Akshu completely misunderstood (though to be honset if I was in her shoes I would think the same thing) the conversation and think Anisha is talking to the guy but its the baby! 🤣

It's all Ak misunderstanding only. She will listen or see something from back  but front  truth is different. Mimi is the riling one showing old dadi in S2 . Shadi and gadbads sath mein 🥰

Originally posted by Neethumaneet

Gud episode.

Dr. Khera leaving. Gyaning on brother sis bond and imp of rakhi festival. Abhi hand recovery. Ak praying she can sacrifice anything for Abhi's hand🙄. 

Don't know what is stored in future.

Abhira scenes where too cute and touching.

The door scene was sukoon.

Bedroom cola scene was playful celebration.

Cupcake cutting was first victory celebration.

Mimi is being super saas now a days.🤭

Musibath Anisha is on kaand spree.

Mahi on getting scold and taunt by mimi spree.

Manju Harsh on understanding parents spree..

Mystery Anisha's mystery friend caught by AK.

Precap Anu saying ilu to someone Ak hearing and Abhi telling goenkas to think one more time abt this rishta.🙄.

I am beginning to think Dr. Khera is reminded of his sister when he looks at Akshu 😆 He has this sentimental look in his eyes when he looks at her.

Anisha seems to be a walking disaster 😆 with secrets glore. The funniest part is if Kairav knew all along about what has been happening. I think that would be an awesome twist 🤣 That he knows about Anisha's friend and if we are predicting with the "baby" comment that he knows Anisha has a kid. So this fast pace wedding is on the move so when the kid get revealed it will be too late as Kairav and Anisha are already married.

I am all for Mimi lecturing Mahima 🤣 She deserves it. 

Edited by iheartChai - 1 years ago