Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: tournesol

Oh no, that's not good. Neither very smart 😅

There are laboratory tests that can be done on a tablet, no one needs to take any unprescribed medicine.

When are FL shown smart at the start of their detective mission. Wait for two weeks , she will solve everything in a day ðŸ˜†

We thought Pihu takes medicines because of her Papa but it looks like it might be because of her Mumma ðŸ¤£. 

smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

@bold- Well, ain't that the truth ðŸ¤ª. 

But we do have the movie promotion scene in this one and she is seen talking to Ram and not Priya. 

So maybe she would make Ram tubelight light up by saying check the reports properly ðŸ¤£. 

Are we hoping that Doobara promo episode will be more productive/beneficial for Raya than "Mai' was? I will keep my hopes very low from on that...and treat it like a comedy show. I still love watching Nakuul, Disha and Aarohi...they light up the screen and are any day better than most actors on TV!! I have become attached to them...unhealthy attachment I know🤣

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

I guess during Dobara promotions they might reveal something - either Nandu faking her illness or Pihu being Ram’s daughter or maybe it’s just me being hopeful again ðŸ¤£

https://youtu.be/itCFXaD9qpM

when the show had high standard and was of good quality tab no movie promotion now aft leap when show is turning trash there r 2 movie promotions already ðŸ¤ª if balh2 launched few months later, we could have got to see raya’s honeymoon in overseas ðŸ˜”(since travel restrictiond when the show launched)

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Usg95

Who invited Krish like aisa lag rha hai school ke do bacho me dosti krwa the hai.

Exactly!! Why would Krish be invited when he’s disliked by everyone and has no connections with anyone in the party? Is it just an obligatory invite because his kid is helping Ram? Matlab kuch bhi?!!

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajacob31

Exactly!! Why would Krish be invited when he’s disliked by everyone and has no connections with anyone in the party? Is it just an obligatory invite because his kid is helping Ram? Matlab kuch bhi?!!

Why is RK saying ek second every second is he a clock?

Yesterday I came across the Baal banao scene I just stopped watching as my ears started ringing 

ajacob31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Also can we gel wala Neeraj back ðŸ¤ª. Krish is useless as an third wheel. Neeraj would just blurt out everything in one episode 

Now I like Neeraj far far better than Krish. Neeraj is clearly a vile sadist who everyone knows about. Krish looks more like a manipulative snake who has the fascade of a good friend!! This guy also had lot of chances to clear atleast his name with Ram…

Edited by ajacob31 - 1 years ago
ajacob31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

MM will become Jagat Mata once the truth is out and mark my words Ram will profusely apologise to that woman 🤣

I want MM and Sara to disappear after the reveal, they are so irredeemable now!!

smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Now I like Neeraj far far better than Krish. Neeraj is clearly a vile sadist who everyone knows about. Krish looks more like a manipuive snake who has the fascade of a good friend!! This guy also had lot of chances to clear atleast his name with Ram…

That's the thing with Krish...he is not overtly evil but he lets Ram get all wrong ideas by never trying to clarify anything and making dubious statements. AM not sure why he resents Ram so much when he knows that Priya lied to Ram. In fact I was really pleasantly surprised when he gave the credit for the dress to Ram so openly the other day. Pretty unlike his usual behavior. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustAnEngineer

Why is RK saying ek second every second is he a clock?

Yesterday I came across the Baal banao scene I just stopped watching as my ears started ringing 

i kinda like his ek second alag hi swag hai 

smriti81 thumbnail

I want MM and Sara to disappear after the reveal, they are so irredeemable now!!

Bhagwan MM aur Sara jaise Ma-behen kisi ko na de...totally useless