Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Which doctor. What is going on now. ðŸ¤£

The doctor who revealed to Priya that Nandini's depression pills were actually vitamin and calcium. Did he switch to Nandini's team?

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

The doctor who revealed to Priya that Nandini's depression pills were actually vitamin and calcium. Did he switch to Nandini's team?

I am thinking Priya might take Nandini pill to test it out on herself. Just like Paratha, fish cake and so on ðŸ¤£. And she will get sick in real and so she might began to doubt the doctor again . 

smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Am I the only one thinking? Priya is drinking the champagne neither with Ram not with Krish. But Ram is drinking with Krish. True lobe 🙈🤣

🤣🤣both can share their toota hua dil ki kahaniyan....na tujhe mili na mujhe mili and bro-bro bonding of Priya ke dukhiyare lovers🤪over champaign!!

aree...in fact they should call Neeraj bhai over too!!

Edited by smriti81 - 1 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti81

🤣🤣both can share their toota hua dil ki kahaniyan....na tujhe mili na mujhe mili and bro-bro bonding of Priya ke dukhiyare lovers🤪over champaign!!

Neeraj broke up with Priya. He is a different category. Neeraj and Vedika should drink together. But maybe Shashi can join Ram and Krish since Vedika broke his heart as well ðŸ¤£

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

I feel the story writers lost their mind ðŸ¤£. Writing scenes just for the sake of it is their motto now . 

If there is no plotline. A visit to the hospital will sort everything out ðŸ¤£. I want to stop watching Tia ðŸ˜­. But can't because I am attached to RaPi

I think they are using way too much symbolism. So much that the actual events/actions in the story aren't making sense anymore. Like how Ram getting Priya's dream dress as a prince charming makes sense in symbolisms. But the actual scenes made no sense, because neither the dress was that special, nor did Ram swim rivers or fight dragons to get it. Max to max he jumped few puddles of water. Upar se MM's silly folklore about that dress 🤣 I am only giving example of the dress. Overall, the story isn't making sense anymore because they are overdoing the symbolisms. The plotline has become like those ill maintained roads with gaping potholes.

I love RaPi too. My love for RaYa and NaSha is also stopping me from leaving. 😭

Edited by tournesol - 1 years ago
smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am thinking Priya might take Nandini pill to test it out on herself. Just like Paratha, fish cake and so on ðŸ¤£. And she will get sick in real and so she might began to doubt the doctor again . 

Priya does not believe in theory...she only likes to carry out practicals in her own stomach to convince Ramu!! And that dumbass believes her when she lies and disbelieve her when she tells the truth!!🤣

See this is the balance we were asking for🤪! So instead of showing Priya ki angst we get Ramu ki butchering session!! Hisaab barabar...

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Oh no, that's not good. Neither very smart 😅

There are laboratory tests that can be done on a tablet, no one needs to take any unprescribed medicine.

smriti81 thumbnail

I love RaPi too. My love for RaYa and NaSha is also stopping me from leaving. 😭

Same here...I just want the show to sort the messes and end now. Cause a beautiful story with just the three of them and their safar we will never get! It is against Ekku maiya's ethics...drama nahin to show khatam

BlurredLines thumbnail

Priya does not believe in theory...she only likes to carry out practicals in her own stomach to convince Ramu!! And that dumbass believes her when she lies and disbelieve her when she tells the truth!!🤣

See this is the balance we were asking for🤪! So instead of showing Priya ki angst we get Ramu ki butchering session!! Hisaab barabar...

@bold- Well, ain't that the truth ðŸ¤ª. 

But we do have the movie promotion scene in this one and she is seen talking to Ram and not Priya. 

So maybe she would make Ram tubelight light up by saying check the reports properly ðŸ¤£. 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl 2.0... I mean Gentlemen Vs Ms. Sood 🤣🤣