Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Skipping the episodes until there is any progress in the track 🤪. I decided i need a break 😆. 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Disha looks so lovely in this dress ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChJ4Ou_KXsF/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Tiara, had it not been for Pihu I would have quit for sure. That child has literally saved the show for me. Post leap I could not connect with RaYa - Ram being a jerk to a kid and Priya being too chirpy - both were so unlike what we were used to seeing. The only thing that kept me glued to this show was Aarohi aka Pihu. After Sneha from KZK1 and Ruhi from YHM (only the initial episodes until she became a dadi amma) I love Pihu. And of course Pihu from S1 too.

Same, Mandy, same. The kid is the only saving grace of the show. Only because she is untainted from all the lies, and so far RaPi bond is so pure. He loves the kid although he thinks she is someone else's kid. I will stop watching any minute they spoil RaPi any further. RaYa is already butchered.

Yesterday's shower scene was good, because Ram was truly expressing himself. Priya was helplessly saying sorry, she is in a bad situation herself with constant threats, but her lies did not exactly help. Then Ram put his hand on Pihu's head. Although I felt bad for both of Ram and Priya in that scene, Pihu doesn't see deserve this. Her father thinks she is someone else's kid and her mother takes her on 'adventure trips'. When and if she learns the truth, she would feel her childhood was a lie. I just want to know how they resolve this khichdi of lies. Whether they spoil it further or resolve it. Then start new track/end the show. I really am running thin on my patience.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Now why are the boys playing HAHK? 😵 So dated 

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChKMSMTvAea/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

RaSh ki bromance is far better than RaYa ka romance 😆 I will take Ram Krish over the current Ram Priya.

RaSh, you even made their ship name 🤣

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Same, Mandy, same. The kid is the only saving grace of the show. Only because she is untainted from all the lies, and so far RaPi bond is so pure. He loves the kid although he thinks she is someone else's kid. I will stop watching any minute they spoil RaPi any further. RaYa is already butchered.

Yesterday's shower scene was good, because Ram was truly expressing himself. Priya was helplessly saying sorry, she is in a bad situation herself with constant threats, but her lies did not exactly help. Then Ram put his hand on Pihu's head. Although I felt bad for both of Ram and Priya in that scene, Pihu doesn't see deserve this. Her father thinks she is someone else's kid and her mother takes her on 'adventure trips'. When and if she learns the truth, she would feel her childhood was a lie. I just want to know how they resolve this khichdi of lies. Whether they spoil it further or resolve it. Then start new track/end the show. I really am running thin on my patience.

Same here. I am fed up already and today’s episode was a bore feat. Vedu has taken over the driver seat from Nandu. I hope she faces a bigger humiliation and waiting to see her kicked out of Ram’s life once and for all.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

RaSh, you even made their ship name 🤣

kya kare? 🤣 Am bored of RaYa 🥱

Sanjari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti81

You know the saddest part is she reminded me so much of Kashaf in the beginning of the show...her deep, heartbreaking monologues about her father, not being able to trust men, being so afraid to fall in love with Ram, reprimanding herself when she gave in. I still remember her feeling bashful and shy after succumbing to Ram's 'Shower-wali baarish' because she enjoyed to so much and gave in to him; reflecting on what will he think of me...cause she was so afraid he would know she is changing. Oh boy...I could go on and on...how I miss that girl! That is why it annoys me so much when I see what they have done to her! 

I agree that she was really heartbroken yesterday after Ram's outburst (Disha did a fantastic job there) and she felt his pain truly for the first time. But how could they just move to the 'all is well' breakfast table scene after that. Why no reflection, no monologue, not even a silent crying session after putting Pihu to bed, or showing some restlessness on her part! And I really don't expect anything further from this scene till the makers are ready to show her side of the story. The idiots do not understand that you kill the emotions, the momentum, the efficacy of the scene if the reactions come as an after thought. 

They are doing such a great job of showing Ram-Pihu bonding on one hand ( yesterday's hair braiding scene was both so adorable and touching) so its not like they are not capable of doing a good job, they just drag stuff to create more drama. And that I hate... 

I agree with you. The writers of this show started off great but it's like they don't know how to continue it anymore. This show had so much potential. The leads had great character arcs, they had two amazing actors NaSha who could simply woo audiences just with their performances; even then they couldn't utilize it at all. To think of, they didn't even gave a honeymoon track for the newlyweds, which is like the basis of any arrange marriage track. Since, the beginning the show lacked continuity due to which even beautiful scenes weren't executed properly. The only saving grace for this show was their unique leads and their refreshing characteristics. But they couldn't even sustain that. They reduced Priya to a typical doormat bahu of ITV. Her character had so much potential, they could have shown so many mature tracks like them not being able to conceive or something, but instead they chose to go with this separation when they weren't even united properly. The ruin of Priya from one of the greatest ITV characters to one of the worst is totally on the writers. They are literally portraying her as a robot who doesn't feel anything! I wish BALH-2 was on OTT, it would have been such a beautiful show 💔

Sanjari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sneak peek for today 

https://youtu.be/mqKerdb6kmY

has Brinda lost it entirely? She is telling Priya she will pukka dress like Ram. According to Ram’s friends barring Vikrant, Priya is with Krish. So won’t she dress like him? Brinda was a fan favourite supporting character. If Aanchal left the show coz she wasn’t happy with her character development, y did she come back to this?

Yaar seriously yeh samajh nahi aaya. Clearly, she doesn't know the truth about Pihu and Priya. Then why is she doing all this? Chalo Sara se friendship samajh aayi ki she might be doing it for Vikrant. But Pihu ki nazar utaarna and now telling Priya ki you will definitely dress like Ram? What? Is she delusional? Kya dikha rahe hain yeh log 😒