Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Reena is such a sweetheart in real life! These actors portray their characters really well ❤️

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Finally I got a chance to watch this torturous crap🤣🤣🤣   Two things from today’s episode: This show redefined the definition of ‘True Friend”. Which true friend makes fun of a friend being tricked by a cheater who had affair with one’s wife to get- himself invited to a party!! This show is super weird 🤣🤣  I still don’t understand Krish’s motive.

Also as expected not even a chuha was revealed in the 250th episode.

Atleast now, I hope V’s plan is successful for the last time. I hope mami is invited to Sara’s shaadi since she always was a sucker for drama!🤣🤣

Edited by ajacob31 - 1 years ago
ajacob31 thumbnail

Today Priya proved that Krish is the lamest PI. How did Krish conclude the messages came from the same person with screen shots with out even investigating about the number.. At least Priya deduced something the way Eshaan was spelled in the messages!!  Krish had the gall to taunt Ram about taking care of Pihu and called her “My Beti” in front of Ram!! I have started disliking Krish more everyday even if he has been great friend for Priya!! He kinda gatecrashed into Vick’s party probably for his nonsensical investigation !!😡

Edited by ajacob31 - 1 years ago
ajacob31 thumbnail

Vik saying Kaise dost hai mere to Ram had irony having it’s last laugh in the corner🤣🤣🤣 Who writes this crap!!

ajacob31 thumbnail

Now the only thing I want to know is what’s this deal about since Kanika is calling Ram and V to sign the deal!! The only thing that look interesting now!!🤣🤣🤣

ajacob31 thumbnail

We got one revelation today for thos who didn’t watch!! KM has CCTV. Where was this CCTV when all the infamous kaands happened at KM?🤣🤣🤣🤣

BreezyMeadows thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

So, stayed off the show for about a week. Is there any progress or is it still going in circles?🤪