Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

My  problem with the sood family is they make the same selfish decision and then portray themselves as the innocents whose hands were tied. 😡 🤡. 

When Ram break his ties with Nandini and Shubham. Can we please make Priya break ties with Sara and Meera Ma as well 🤣. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Also can we gel wala Neeraj back 🤪. Krish is useless as an third wheel. Neeraj would just blurt out everything in one episode 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Ram friends sorry Ram employees who act as his friends never really cared for him 🤣. I am so so mad at Vikrant that when Ram learns about Pihu, i want him to punch is good for nothing friendb😡

U know when the murder mystery track was ongoing I was like y can’t makers bring Brinda back? She will try and sort out things between Ram and Priya and they brought her back too. Only to ruin her character forever. Kunal toh was a good for nothing character. I don’t even know y he was there. Vikrant barely does anything. Adi is probably the rational one among his friends but sometimes his dialogues are confusing  Ram is a kind of person who runs behind people who run away from him. Like Vedu or his step family. He always took his friends for granted and Priya too. This is my one major complaint against this guy 😵

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Also can we gel wala Neeraj back 🤪. Krish is useless as an third wheel. Neeraj would just blurt out everything in one episode 

Neeraj and Shashi. I want someone to drag Vedika away 😆

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

My  problem with the sood family is they make the same selfish decision and then portray themselves as the innocents whose hands were tied. 😡 🤡. 

When Ram break his ties with Nandini and Shubham. Can we please make Priya break ties with Sara and Meera Ma as well 🤣. 

MM will become Jagat Mata once the truth is out and mark my words Ram will profusely apologise to that woman 🤣

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

U know when the murder mystery track was ongoing I was like y can’t makers bring Brinda back? She will try and sort out things between Ram and Priya and they brought her back too. Only to ruin her character forever. Kunal toh was a good for nothing character. I don’t even know y he was there. Vikrant barely does anything. Adi is probably the rational one among his friends but sometimes his dialogues are confusing  Ram is a kind of person who runs behind people who run away from him. Like Vedu or his step family. He always took his friends for granted and Priya too. This is my one major complaint against this guy 😵

@bold - Ram is an idiot who never really understood people 😆. Yes Ram 1.0 did take them for granted but it looks like they are taking Ram 2.0 granted now 🤣

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

MM will become Jagat Mata once the truth is out and mark my words Ram will profusely apologise to that woman 🤣

I know 🥺. My heart would break that day 💔. I refuse to accept any scenes with Ram and his Meera Ma on my screen 😡

BlurredLines thumbnail

I just wanted to say the rain scene from last episode had no purpose except to be used as flashback later during Priya monologue if it happens .

But as an audience it the one lollipop i loved because it showed Ram’s side of the pain atleast. 

Was it horrible that the we got happy family breakfast the next day instead of any meaningful continuation. Yes, but I will take that one scene over countless Romance lollipop we had so far. 

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SummerBorn

Anddddd we are back to MM yap-yapping about Agni-pariksha… what is with this woman and her obsession with Agni-pariksha track? I feel she has some messed up theory in her head related to it. Koi Iss Jagat mata se puch hi lo k woh kya hai. Ek baar pravachan de degi toh shayad dobara isko yaad na aaye iski🤷🏻‍♀️And what is this sara ki problem(other than her ugly hair) why is she against telling Ram the truth about pihu

Bhai dono maa beti delusional queens hai bss.🤣

Maa ko pravachan dena hai uske devta jese ram bete ko or beti ko faltu ka footage chahiye ram se. 

Dono ki dono milte dore dakti rehty hai Ram pe. Priya se zada to ye dono ram or latto thy shuru se 🤣🤣

Tabhi to dono use kabhi halwa kabhi cupcakes extra sugar daal ke khilati rehty thy. 

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

acc to loop theory, somehow priya will be hurt by someone from ram’s family 🤣 and she will be protected by ram. 

Chronology samjo behna, 

Ram confronted MS… MS , on the order of Sashi,  targets Ram… priya jumps with auto in between to save him… 

Some thing similar will happen in priya’s case too… 

it might not be entirely life attempt too, as last time it was said in covertly… 

coz the words ‘mat deti hai’ by ram…‘priya ko puri tarah se barbaad karna’ by v, ‘ram bikhar jaayega’ by v to Nandu…

all of them point towards pri / ram in khayi scenario 

and 

Since, priya is the co-signatory in shubu’s company…

she will fill in the shoes of Ram for a bit.😆 

But shubu tho shubu hai🤷‍♀️🤭 kuch aur kurafaati karega😆

Later, Ram will say, 

nahi karni hai muje maafi, jab man karega tab karunga” 🤪 

now, ram will hide something illegal from priya and the loopology continues  🤣  

That is if the show doesn’t end😆

BTW, #justice.for.og.autouncle.🤣

OMG!!!🤣

I was thinking the same. This loop will keep on continuing and see how they are finally getting to the original track now!🤣

But i don't think Ram will be down for enough time for Priya to fill the shoes. I think that track will come after they will reunite. Not now. Atleast another 2-3 months before that track comes, most probably 2nd pregnancy will go simultaneously with Priya taking over. 🤣

But i think this time it will be V attacking priya on Nandini's order and ram will protect only then he will see the faces of all 3 which is important at this point. 

See V continuously telling N to hand over this to her. So it's definitely v playing MS and nandu taking shashi's parallel. 

I keep feeling like there is a connection between shashi and nandini. Hope they will finally explore that story.😆