Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

This was so adorable! I love the way Shiva, Raavi and Puchki are now one cute little family.

And Puchki's own little locket. For her to chew on.  😆

Loved it! ❤️

Jiyakumari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ek hi toh dil hai maera author ji is cute si story likh ker aapne woh bhi Jeet liya🥰

Shru_thebaadal thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Hey!

Thanks for the dedication, but not needed. I am loving this so much! ❤️

Literally, dream come true. Like my smile just kept growing bigger and bigger. And ngl, I love to hate Dora probably just as much as I love Shivi. So I loved it when Suman and Shiva gave it back to her. The cherry on the cake was Shiva acknowledging that his Bhabhi is wrong and kind of defended himself.

Considering how deeply he's connected to her/more like biwitched by her Bhabhi spell, he's bound to feel disappointed with what she said, and it did bother him. Hopefully, when time comes he'll also defend himself and even Raavi fiercely against Dora. But this was ❤️❤️ nonetheless.

Also, my Shivi+Puchki scene!! I loved every bit of it. The little family outing and Shiva buying her a locket similar to that of Shiva & S on it as well. And Puchki's nautanki like her momma. 

Also, I didn't realize how much I like the line/dialogue from Suman about the two playing mummy daddy with Puchki. It gives sookoon in a way. Weird, I know, but can't really explain it.

P.s. Shiva being ref.ed as Baapu has a special place in my heart!

Uff That Line of Yours, I love to Hate Dora🤣 .. Plsss I loved That. Shiva I'm sure somewhere in his heart, he always knows that his Bhabhi is wrong but stupid manipulation over years made him believe the otherwise.

Exactly.. I mean, I wouldn't be shocked if in future something like that happens To Shiva & Raavi, but still makers will make Bhabhi Mahaan & ShiVi the criminals.

Puchki is surely the Nautankibaaz Raavi ki beti, so she will do something like that for sure

You acknowledged that dialogue, of Mummy Daddy Playing. AWWW I purposely added that one.. And I'm so happy that it is visible to the readers. 

I can understand what you want to say though.

Lately someone made me realise that it was from OSR of @sillysatchel ,(Though I forgot at first😭) I love this ff & especially My Kaagzy so so much❤️.. So unintentionally though.. It was in my subconscious mind that I liked that element from her ff & added it to mine.

I LOVE SHIVA AS PAPA PANDYA OR BAAPU (and that is the soul reason for this drabble series😆)

Shru_thebaadal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

So beautiful and cute❤️

THANKS A LOT❤️

Shru_thebaadal thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

This was so adorable! I love the way Shiva, Raavi and Puchki are now one cute little family.

And Puchki's own little locket. For her to chew on.  😆

Loved it! ❤️

This cute little family will surely find some peace with the outing away from Kandya Land😆

Babies are so adorable, unless they start sucking & chewing anything they get😔

Shru_thebaadal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiyakumari

Ek hi toh dil hai maera author ji is cute si story likh ker aapne woh bhi Jeet liya🥰

Omg , Thanks a lot for such a great compliment❤️

Shru_thebaadal thumbnail

Restaurant Siyaapa

First of all it's a way too long shot to be called Drabble. So it's the continuation Of the last Ficlet (probably a shot). The prompt for this chappy goes to "My pyaari Kaagzy❤️" Thanks @sillysatchel for giving me this awesome idea & also Proof reading it. Also thanks to knock some sense in my kilown brain to not drag anything🤣🤡, I hope it met upto ur expectations.

"Thank You Raavi ji, humare itne short notice par bhi aap aayi aaj ....and humare shoot mein chaar chaand laga diye. It's such an honour for us , that you are promoting the new way of life , jo ki Somnath ke logon ko humare Restaurant ke through pata chalega." The owner of The brand new Restaurant 'SPICE & SWEET' made his heartfelt gratitude, towards Raavi, The new sensation star of Somnath, infact the whole Gujarat. Raavi politely thanked him , and was about to go to Shiva & Puchki when he said that they would like to felicitate her & her family with their cuisines & gifts.

Shiva who was standing on the entrance behind Raavi, cooing playfully with little Puchki was feeling proud that finally Raavi found the correct use of Social Media , finally she has made her own place, except being just his wife & Pandya Bahu, but also 'Raavi'. He was proud when he was called by the owner as 'Raavi ji ka Pati'. He always wanted to be known by the beautiful name of his chipkali. He wanted to support her the same way she supported him during the dull part of his life, being the strong pillar. He wants to clap for her success.

At first he felt that SM was snatching away the most integral part of his life , 'HIS WIFE' away from him. He could feel neglected. But with the coming of Puchki, he could feel a new Raavi. He always believed that he loved the Raavi who was sweet innocent & full of life. He never wanted to change Raavi, and even can't handle her being changed & most importantly away from him. 

But this new version of Raavi is his favourite now. He remembered the time when he was almost on the verge of Breakdown infront of Raavi, coz of her SM, but then she made him understand, he understood as well & made her understand alsol his fears of feeling alone & neglected once again. They understood each other and then the new little ball of sunshine, altogether made their life blissful.

He is now a man who is happy & content, but then the happenings of that day flashes in front of his eyes & the harsh words of his own Maa samaan Bhabhi makes his heart bleed. He was deep in thinking when Raavi came & tugged to his shoulders. "Shiva, kya hua? kaha kho gaya hai?" Shiva came out of his long chain of thoughts & went along with Raavi. The owner thanked him too .

Then the Manager led them to the window side table of the restaurant & made his exit before greeting them. This experience was all new for Shiva. No No honestly it was! 

Being in a small town, living in a middle class family, they never went to such restaurants except of any great occasions or invitations. In fact most of the events. they all from so long used to organise in their own house. 

Shiva felt little giddy with such royal treatment. Puchki snuggled closer to him , seeking his warmth. Shiva could sense she was feeling cold coz of the AC. "Shiva, dekhna ... kaisa royal treatment mil raha hai humme."  Raavi said to Shiva while she was busy looking the interiors of the restaurant.

"Chipakli, yeh Puchki ko thand lag rahi hai shayad.." Shiva said to Raavi while trying to warm Puchki by rubbing her soft palms. Raavi immediately looked to Puchki & saw the discomfort on her face. "Shiva, shayad AC ki wajah se hai... chal hum kisi dusre jagah beith te hai, jaaha isse thand na lage." Shiva nodded and called the waiter. He asked to switch their seats to which the waiter gave them a center seat. But it was a little crowded . "Koi nahi Shiva, Puchki ko yaha problem ho rahi hai, hum wahi chale jaate hai..."

Though they shifted to the other seat but Shiva could see the little sad face of his PhoolKumari . "Kya hua chipkali??" Shiva asked Raavi while placing his coarse veiny palm on her soft ones. 

"Kya isse hi Maa-Baap banna kehte hai?"  Raavi said. Shiva asked being a bit confused. "Kya matlab tera?" Raavi hold their intertwined hands from her other hand & said, "Mein jaanti hun Shiva, Tu Dhara di ki baaton se upset haina... Pann kya tune cheezein notice ki hai?" Raavi asked him with wide eyes while he asked "Kya?" .

"Shiva rishta sirf khoon ka ho yeh zaruri nahi hai, yeh baat tujhse behtar koi nahi jaan sakta. Dhara di teri Bhabhi hai. Bachpan mein tu unhe Dhara bulata tha, Pann unhone apni jagah bana li na tere dil mein... Maana ab shayad woh sthaan nahi bachaa unka, samay ke saath, tujhe bhi samajh aagya!" Shiva squeezed their intertwined hands in response, 

"Aur ab jo yeh naya dar tu paal raha haina, isse bhool ja... Hum mein se koi bhi perfect nahi hota hai, Koi bhi parenting ki degree leke nahi aata hai, Pann sab apne bacchon se pyaar karte hai. Hum bhi karenge, aur dheere dheere sab seekhenge, Puchki ko woh sab kuch denge jiski woh haqdaar hai. Dil Ka Rishta hai humara, humari choti si Puchki se" . Raavi assured him, with so much understanding dripping from her every word. Shiva understood and a cute smile broke , which was genuine & from heart.

"Tu haste hue sabse achaa lagta hai mera Bhootnath . I love you." Raavi kissed their intertwined hands & Shiva blushed. "Kya kar rahi hai," He asked while removing his hands. "Cute Bhootnath" Raavi pulled her chair towards him & pecked his cheek. "Chipkali please.." Shiva said feeling extremely shy & a bit irritated by now. "Achaa theek hai, Pata hai tu kaddu hai tujhe PDA pasand nhi.. Pann mein kya karun, ....ab mera Pati hai hi itna hottt" Raavi said the last lines in a low seductive voice which formed goosebumps to Shiva's whole body.

"Sharam kar chipkali, bacche ke saamne aisi harkatein karti hai.. shehhhh" Shiva turned to Puchki and first of all removed her Trident pendant from her mouth and asked, "Ab bolo bacche aap mere team mein hona, yeh toh gandi chipkali hai.." Raavi pouted at that and punched him on his biceps "Aur dekho, kaise maarti bhi hai gandi chipkali, Pati pe violence..." Raavi felt more irritated and poked in his chest, and after looking around the restaurant that everyone is busy said "Tu ghar aa, tab batati hun, kya kya hai yeh chipkali"  Raavi smirked but Shiva too smirked at her. "Okkk" . He said coming close to her whispering huskily . Raavi bit her lips in anticipation coz of his sexy voice.

"Ma'am, Sir your order" . Shiva & Raavi realised that how close they were sitting , and Raavi moved her chair a bit. Then only she felt someone's gaze on her . Raavi turned around but found no one. She sighed, "Shayad fehem hoga". But then only a man clad in black hoodie was glaring at the trio.

"Aaj toh mein tumse milke hi rahunga Raavi.." The man opened his phone & kissed one of Raavi's picture and then watched her eating her meal. "Bas kuch der aur, fir mera intezaar khatam".

He went to the corner part of the Restaurant & took a corner seat from where Raavi's left profile was visible & Shiva's back.

"तु मेरे सामने.... मैं तेरे सामने,
तुझको देखूँ के प्यार करूँ |
...ये कैसे हो गया,
तु मेरी हो गयी...
कैसे मैं ऐतबार करूँ,
तु मेरे सामने......"

The man was humming . Raavi again felt someone was gazing over her & snapped her head in different direction... as she was about to turn to her left side, the man called the waiter. She can't see anything.

"Kya hua chipkali, khaana achaa nahi laga?" Raavi nodded negatively & again started to eat.

Puchki with her marble eyes was watching Shiva & Raavi eating. She pouted and then started crying. 

"Arrey, isse kya hua ab?". Shiva who was holding her from his one hand left his food & started patting her back & swayed her but with time the intensity of her wails were increasing. Raavi took Puchki from his arms & started to lull her with sweet melodies, but in vain. 

"Kya hua bacche.. Kya hua...." Shiva asked while patting her head, but Puchki swatted his hand, "arrey.."  Raavi & Shiva both were stunned by her act. "Kya hua mele babu ko.. haa sona ko neeni aayi.."  Puchki for once looked to Raavi with her cranky eyes but then again started crying... "Toh pupoo jaana hai?"  Raavi checked her bottoms but it was alright. 

"Yeh neeni toh samajh aagya.. Pann yeh pupoo kya hota hai?" Shiva asked being curious, "uffo Shiva, tuna ab baccho ki language seekhlein, Mera matlab potti tha, susu potti wala, samjha" Shiva nodded his head giving weird expressions, then only he noticed Puchki's continuous stare on their food. "Achaa toh yeh baat hai," Shiva called "Chipkali!!!, isski aankhein dekh, humare khaane ko kaise ghur rahi hai" Raavi too looked and chuckled .

"Ohh toh Shona ko, bhooku lagi hai.."  Puchki stopped crying as if understanding her words and cooed.. 'Yes mommy now you got my point'. 

"Shiva iski bottle de, pehle mein doodh pila dun fir khaa lungi". Shiva took Raavi's handy bag & handed her the bottle. Raavi started feeding Puchki, But still Puchki was continuously glaring their food. "Abhi aap chote hona, Jab bare ho jaaoge, toh sab saath mein khaaynge..." Shiva ruffled her short hairs . 

Puchki too after a moment started drinking her milk while Shiva & Raavi continued their lunch. Shiva was watching Raavi, and he just wanted to forever capture the moment in his heart & soul. How beautiful the two of them were looking. While Raavi was busy in doing multi tasking of both feeding Puchki & eating her lunch. He took out his phone & very silently captured the moment.

No one after watching the Picture could tell that Raavi wasn't the mother of Puchki. The love which was reflecting only in the picture was enough.

"Laa, de Puchki ko mujhe....." Shiva tried to take her but Raavi said "Hogya Shiva, meine usse doodh pila diya, aur dekh mera khaana bhi hogya."

Just as the manager came to them to tell them that the owner was calling Raavi , Shiva got an urgent call from kaka. "Chipkali, dekh tu Restaurant ke maalik se milke mujhe phone karna, mein nahi jaata pann dukaan mein zaroori stock aaya hai, woh dekhna parega.. Khyaal rakhna apna." Shiva rubbed Raavi's arm & kissed Puchki's forehead and then left.

"Ab aayega asli maza, ab toh Raavi tumhe mujhse koi nahi bachaa sakta hai..." The man sitting at the back smirked while sipping his coffee.

"Dekha Shona, meine kaha tha na aap mere liye sabse lucky ho."  Raavi beamed in happiness & planted multiple kisses on Puchki's face. "Chalo ab Mumma, aur Puchki Ghar jaayenge, sabko itne saare Paison se surprise karenge, haina..." Raavi rubbed her nose on Puchki's belly causing her to squirm & giggle in laughter.

"Pann Shiva ka Phone kyun nahi lag raha, gadhede ko inform karna tha ki meet hogya. Waise chali toh mein khud bhi jaati, pann fir... Aap jaante hona aapke Papa kitne bare Bhootnath hai. Gussa ho jaayega mujhpe hi." Puchki giggled showing her toothless smile & sucking her trident pendant. Raavi awed at Puchki and was waiting for an auto.

Just then a man came & started to sing the lines:

"टूट गयी टूट के मैं चूर हो गयी,
तेरी ज़िद से मजबूर हो गयी....
तेरा जादू चल गया ओ जादूगर,
टूट गयी टूट के मैं चूर हो गयी..."

Raavi gulped that moment & started to walk fast. She opened her phone & dialed Shiva's number in speed dial.

"Shiva, please phone uthaa..." Raavi increased her pace but then a rock came her way & she was about to trip but someone hold her. Raavi closed her eyes waiting to hit the ground, but then felt someone gripping her hands tightly. She looked up & gulped watching a man ogling at her, from head to toe. She felt uncomfortable & tried to swat his hands & push him away but failed. His grip was getting tight & she yelped in pain. "Kaun ho tum, chodho mujhe jaane do!" Raavi cried loud enough.

"Aise kaise Raavi ji... Abhi toh aapka deedar hua hai, aise kaise jaane de apne dar se aapko." The man tried to come closer to her But Raavi was moving her face. "Kya chahte ho, dekhon mujhe jaane do, warna mein chillaungi, chodo..."

Puchki felt highly uncomfortable and started crying loudly. "Na, na , na Shona, daro mat aap babu, Mumma haina, aapke paas..." Raavi tried to remove her hands from the man's clutch to hold her baby. The man threw Raavi's phone in anger, to catch her hands. 

"Aahhh these kids!! they are so irritating. " He frowned but then immediately smirked devilishly. "Open the carrier bag, iss bacche ka kaam tamam karun, then I'll make you mine Raavi ji....Pata hai kitna bara fan hu mein mein aapka.... Pehli nazar mein dekhte hi aap ghar kar gyi iss naacheez ke dil mein. Aur ab....

"तुम्हें अपना बनाने की कसम खाई है, खाई है... 
तेरी आँखों में चाहत ही नज़र आई है, आई है|"

The man Tried to come closer to Raavi , But Puchki blowed a fist on his face & punched him hard enough to bleed.

"Aaaaahhhhhh!!!" Iski toh.." The man Tried to snatch Puchki from Raavi but the next moment someone grabbed his elbow from behind . Raavi squeezed her eyes in fear holding Puchki close to her heart, trying to calm down a wailing Puchki. But the next moment she heard a loud thud . Next ,She was engulfed by a rock hard figure in a soul searing hug & she exactly knew who he was . "Shivaaa...." were the only words she could pronounce before crying loudly. 

She clutched onto his vest tightly from one hand & Puchki's back from the other. Shiva shushed her down & made her stand aside. Raavi didn't even open her eyes for once. 

While all Shiva could see was RED. He angrily marched to that man & started beating him Black & Blue. "Teri himmat kaise hui meri Biwi aur bacche ko haanth lagaane ki!!!" He punched on his abdomen hard causing him to almost spew blood. "Aaj tu Shiva Pandya ke haathon marega" 

Raavi came out of her daze after listening to Shiva's open threat. She ran upto him and hold his arms which were high in air to land a strong Punch on the man's face. Raavi nodded her head negatively & Shiva sighed & gulped down the saliva forming. 

"Kya kar raha hai Shiva, mar jaayega woh...Dekh mujhe uski koi fikar nahi hai, pann teri hai... please mere liye, Puchki ke liye, koi bhi galat kaddam mat uthana !" Raavi pleaded Shiva with teary eyes & the next moment Shiva side hugged Raavi , while patting the cheeks of a crying Puchki. 

"Aur agar aaj iski wajah se tujhe ya isse kuch ho jaata toh? Socha hai mein...." A lone tear escaped & he again hugged Raavi tightly. 

"Mujhe tum dono ko akele chodke hi nahi jaana chahiye tha, sab meri galti hai, Bhabhi ne sahi kaha tha.. Mein Baap banne ke layak hi nahi Hun"  Raavi was shocked by seeing this broken Shiva. Her strong 'Chattan Pandya' is crying, he is once again feeling himself unworthy. 

"Agar tu mere Aur humari iss choti si Puchki ke layak nahi haina... Toh mein bhi maa..." But Shiva kept his fingers on her lips. "Gadhedi kuch bhi mat bol" He was glaring at Raavi & Raavi glared back at him. "Ghur mat mujhe, himmat bhi kaise hui teri mere pati ke baare mein aisa bolne ki!" 

By that time the Man gained consciousness & was about to run but Shiva saw this & hold him by the collar. "Aur tu, sasta Shahrukh ! Tujhe bahut shaukh haina, dusron ki biwi ko dekhke gaana gaane ka, ab tu Dekh yeh Shiva Pandya kaise tujhe , Aanth Sur seekhata hai." Shiva gritted his teeth, while saying.

"Pann Bhai, sur toh saat hi hote haina, aanthwa kaisa?" The now injured so called psycho lover asked Shiva grinning ... Shiva gave his famous smirk & grinned too "Sab samajh aa jaayega tujhe jab...." 

"Jab Poilce tum jaiso ko pakkaregi..." A well built muscular on duty police officer came & snatched the man from Shiva. "Mr. Shiva Pandya, aapne bahut achaa kaam kiya kaanoon ko apne haath na leke aise mujrim ko humme saunp diya." Shiva nodded while Raavi muttered under her breath "Yeh toh kaanoon kabka haath mein le leta aur maar bhi deta.. woh toh meine bachaya..." . 

The officer continued, "Thank you Mr. Shiva aapko jaise hi aapke wife ke call se pata laga aapne turant hume phone kar diya. Desh ko aapke jaise responsible citizens hi chahiye" Shiva smiled a little to the Poilce officer , And the constables took the Man along with them. 

It was late evening. By now Puchki was already asleep due to over exhaustion and Raavi clutched Shiva tightly leaving no space between them. She was also in slumber during the slow bike ride. Today's incident made Shiva realise that Raavi is right. 

'No one is perfect , they have to make themselves perfect for their loved ones. Now he isn't alone, he has two more responsibilities. His Phoolkumari , Raavi & his litle ball of Sunshine , Puchki. 

He silently thanked to Baba Somnath for protecting Raavi & Puchki today & vowed to always protect them no matter what. "Abse tum dono ko kabhi akele nahi chodunga, Yeh Shiva Pandya dhaal banega tum dono ke liye. Vaadaa Raaha." 

❤️

Edited by Shru_thebaadal - 1 years ago
VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

It was a lovely update. The three of them as a family.  ❤️

Looking forward to the next one.

Kakashi2003 thumbnail

Awwww so Sweet and Cute😍💓💓 

Kakashi2003 thumbnail