Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Ye to hadd pyaara tha!! 

Raavi & Shiva taking care of Puchki. Shiva becoming saddu on not understanding what she wants. And then Puchki's nautanki to sleep on the bed. And finally, Puchki enjoying the live entertainment that are Shiva-Raavi. 😆

Loved it. ❤️

Aage se humein tag karein, please?! 😳

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shru_thebaadal

Hey ML, first of all Thank you so so much for considering & liking my amateur skills of writing❤️. Regarding Part 2 & also your idea.... I really want to say that I can't do a commitment of a series fiction.. Since I have a lot of work pressure. 

And yeah The idea, honestly after reading your comment I was shocked. I always thought that ever I have to make it a Fs or FF I will use this kind of ideas, where ShiVi will adopt Puchki & you literally wrote it. Well... 

But then also the same issue , I don't want to keep my work in abandonment, already my 2 works in IF are incomplete.🤪 

So I want to ask you, progressing this drabble series step by step with each one with an end, so that it seems like the story ends in one drabble only. I'm thinking to show the bond of ShiVi with Puchki. And if I get the time to show the Adoption & other things part, I'll discuss it with you & then could make it a conclusional fiction where Puchki is the legal daughter of ShiVi. 

But till then, as I can't promise of a fiction I want to stick to short drabbles of Puchki with ShiVi. I hope you won't mind. Because if I promise of a conclusive fiction, IK time issue will bind me to keep on hold which will be rude. 

Pls do consider my situation.😭.

Also I loved your Khayali Pulaav so Much... Aise hi Khayali Pulaav banate rehna Please❤️😳.

Your comment & compliment was the best one I ever got for my works. Thanks a lot <3

Aww. 🤗

It was so so good, that I just simply couldn't stop myself. Lol, the more I wrote the more ideas flowed.

But first, as they say, great minds...

And I love your idea of Shivi drabble series. Of course the title is "diaries" but I read that as OS. Haha as long as you provide more Shivi/Puchki content, I'll be happy!

And I get the work pressure. Honestly, I was this close to asking you if I could borrow your idea and build on it. However, what stopped me was my work and other things that are on going. I knew that being an an amateur writer myself, though I get ideas, the words don't flow easily to write a quality piece, and I don't have the bandwidth as well. All that was simply to say, I completely feel you and your need to be noncommittal. I'm just humbled that you actually read that essay, and provided an in depth response in the age of TLDR. So thank you! :)

The drabble series is a great idea and I love it!

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 1 years ago
Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aww, aww, aww, were literally my only reactions the whole time. Imagine Raavi's "aww" from yesterday's epi.

This Shiva is just soo cute. Shiva being a cutie is so sweet. I'm just surprised that Suman didn't think that he'd be able to take care of the baby. I always thought that along with Gaumbi, Shiva assisted with taking care of Suman when she was paralyzed. But it was so cute seeing Papa Shiva being in action and Raavi saying it rightfully that taking care of a child is a shared responsibility. Hah loved how Shiva back tracked his words. And w/ Raavi, it's like she has the maternal instincts of what Puchki may want!

And the end but was soo cute. Shivi are live entertainment. No dull ment when they're at their bickering best!

Thanks for the tag! ❤️

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Today’s sbs can give second ground of ShiVi Puchki AU 😊

Shru_thebaadal thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awwwiiee thank you so much❤️

Shru_thebaadal thumbnail
Originally posted by: VNuts

Ye to hadd pyaara tha!! 

Raavi & Shiva taking care of Puchki. Shiva becoming saddu on not understanding what she wants. And then Puchki's nautanki to sleep on the bed. And finally, Puchki enjoying the live entertainment that are Shiva-Raavi. 😆

Loved it. ❤️

Aage se humein tag karein, please?! 😳

Awww, that was such a sweet comment❤️

Sure I'll tag you in future drabbles👍🏼

Shru_thebaadal thumbnail
Originally posted by: spdp

Today’s sbs can give second ground of ShiVi Puchki AU 😊

Yeah actually, The Bond of KDice with baby Azaan, I didn't know he was a boy. But nvm . I'll always consider him to be ShiVi's Puchki❤️

Shru_thebaadal thumbnail

Thanks ❤️

Shru_thebaadal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Aww. 🤗

It was so so good, that I just simply couldn't stop myself. Lol, the more I wrote the more ideas flowed.

But first, as they say, great minds...

And I love your idea of Shivi drabble series. Of course the title is "diaries" but I read that as OS. Haha as long as you provide more Shivi/Puchki content, I'll be happy!

And I get the work pressure. Honestly, I was this close to asking you if I could borrow your idea and build on it. However, what stopped me was my work and other things that are on going. I knew that being an an amateur writer myself, though I get ideas, the words don't flow easily to write a quality piece, and I don't have the bandwidth as well. All that was simply to say, I completely feel you and your need to be noncommittal. I'm just humbled that you actually read that essay, and provided an in depth response in the age of TLDR. So thank you! :)

The drabble series is a great idea and I love it!

First of all Thanks a lot for understanding me. Also I'm so happy to learn that you liked my work so much that you wanted to borrow it.❤️ That was indeed a great compliment for me.

Yeah exactly the vocabulary issue is my only problem why it takes me so much time to write. *sighs* .

I actually was so amazed to find such a long comment under my post. first time it was. How can I not read that. 

I loved it that you liked my idea of a drabble series.

Thanks ML❤️😳

Shru_thebaadal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Aww, aww, aww, were literally my only reactions the whole time. Imagine Raavi's "aww" from yesterday's epi.

This Shiva is just soo cute. Shiva being a cutie is so sweet. I'm just surprised that Suman didn't think that he'd be able to take care of the baby. I always thought that along with Gaumbi, Shiva assisted with taking care of Suman when she was paralyzed. But it was so cute seeing Papa Shiva being in action and Raavi saying it rightfully that taking care of a child is a shared responsibility. Hah loved how Shiva back tracked his words. And w/ Raavi, it's like she has the maternal instincts of what Puchki may want!

And the end but was soo cute. Shivi are live entertainment. No dull ment when they're at their bickering best!

Thanks for the tag! ❤️

I must say that I'm loving your comments under my Thread. Such a lovely comment❤️

Actually yes, even I believe the same theory of Shiva taking care of Suman during her paralysis. But when I thought deeper , I found one thing that Shiva actually doesn't have much knowledge of 'Baby handling'. 

Handling an adult and a baby are two different jobs. And after the lukewarm response of Shiva, with panic expressions it is possible for Suman to think her Beta is still not perfect in Baby sitting. But if we will see & let Shiva handle the baby, it will not take him much time to do the job perfectly.

So so...

Also , I always believe handling a baby is the responsibility of Both. So this was to be done here too. 

Yes, Raavi maybe is little Dobi, or immature. But what I believe is , when time comes, Just like Shiva.. she knows how to handle situation. Also, Raavi is surely attached to a pure soul like Puchki, let us witness... What the Maternal instincts serve Puchki & us. 

I'm sure Papa Shiva in future will be far far cute, I mean the cutest than my imagination. Wish to see an awesome journey of ShiVi in parenting phase.

ShiVi is Puchki & our chalta firta entertainment ki dukaan🤣

All loves from Baadal❤️