Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shru_thebaadal thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Vaccination

"Jaane dena, Please" Raavi asked Shiva with her puppy doe eyes , But Shiva was adamant in his decision "Bol diya na Chipkali, Nahi Matlab Nahi!!" Shiva snapped fast at Raavi's pleads.

Puchki who was sitting on the bed was watching the whole affair with wide eyes. Raavi turned to Puchki & picked her up. Puchki snuggled closer to Raavi . "Dekha Babu, Kaisa hai yeh Bhootnath" Raavi glanced at Shiva but he had the same expressions. "Tu na apni yeh Nautanki band kar.... Kya dikhana chaah rahi hai usse, ki mein jalaad hun, Ju tum dono ko dur karna chahta hun!" Shiva asked with one brow raised & hands on waist expecting for a reply.

"Toh agar aisi baat nahi hai, toh mujhe le jaane dena...." Shiva rolled his eyes & said "theek hai, tu sochle. Agar aaj gayi, toh kal mein tujhe promotion ke kaam ke liye Puchki ko nahi le jaane dunga" Raavi's mouth wide opened and she fake cried "Bhootnath, jallad, Mogambo....Shiva, meri tabiyat theek hogyi hai ab, aisa torture kyun kar raha hai" Raavi sat on the bed with a thud & Puchki squealed with the effect.

"Dekh, isse bhi hasi aa rahi hai teri Nautankiya dekh kar" Raavi glared at Shiva then turned to Puchki & kissed her cheeks. "Raavi, kal tujhe bheer bhaar waali jagah mein jaana hai... Tu abhi theek hui hai, Agar Puchki ko vaccination drive mei le gayi toh ho sakta hai tera viral fever fir se badh jaaye, waha pe kitne log aate hai, samajh na.. akele tere liye nhi yeh chutki ke liye bhi bol raha hun. Kal toh waise bhi tu apne promotion mein isse le hi jaayegi na. Sara time tere paas hi rahegi, toh abhi kyun zid kar rahi hai." Raavi understood Shiva's reasoning and finally agreed.

"Pann mein nahi le jaungi toh kya Dhara di le jaayengi, fir Gaumbi humein daatenge" Raavi asked panicking. Shiva smiled and said, "Meine pehle hi baat kar li thi Maa aur Gaumbi se, unn dono ka kehna hai Dhara Bhabhi ko Puchki se jitna dur rakha jaaye rakhne ko, isiliye..." Shiva paused for a moment & Raavi waited for his answer, "Mein la jaunga" .

Raavi's eyes widened & she stood up. "Tu!!" Shiva nodded his head and Raavi seemed frightened. "Shiva dekh, Tune Ghar mein meri bacchi ko ache se sambhaal liya.. Pann bahar theek se khayal rakhna haa iska." Raavi protectively wrapped her arms around Puchki engulfing her in a hug. Puchki too responded by cooing & snuggling closer to her, or we can say Jumping up in order to reach her shoulders. Both Raavi & Shiva laughed at her antics.

"Aise hi usdin isko Beti nahi bola tha" Shiva's eyes sparkled looking at Puchki and she turned to Shiva making a grabby fist. She hold Shiva's Trident pendant & was expecting him to hold her. Raavi handed Puchki to him & he very gently & lovingly, this time without fearing or being uncomfortable Cocooned her in his Arm frame, completely . Puchki giggled when she felt his beard tickling her cheeks & buried her head on his chest.

"Kaise leke jaayega, Bike se??" Raavi asked Shiva while handing him his Wallet. "Bike se jaunga toh Puchki ko pakrega kaun?" Raavi smiled and walked towards her drawer side. She took out a baby carrier bag . "inhi situations ke liye mein yeh laayi thi, Baby carrier bag"

Shiva looked at the item confusingly, "Yeh kya hota hai?" Raavi laughed at Shiva's question. "Tujhe sach mein nahi Pata iske baare mein" Shiva very innocently nodded in no while swaying Puchki. "Yeh Bacchon ko aise walk pe, Yaa Bikes pe le jaane ke time Problem na ho isiliye use Karte hai..Ruk mein tujhe Dikhaati hun" Raavi tied the carrier bag & then Took Puchki from him & finally showed him how Babies could be carried with the help of it. Shiva smiled amusingly & surprisingly watching it. "Aila, mujhe pata hi nahi tha, waah chipkali , Kya mast cheez hai yeh" Raavi had the urge to pinch the cheeks of her innocently cutest Bhootnath. She made Shiva wear it & then Let Puchki be carried.

After being completely ready, ShiVi & Puchki came out of their room & found Suman, Rishita & Dhara sitting on the sofa chatting. Rishita looked to their side & was amused to see Shiva.

"Shiva, Tu hi haina?" Dhara & Suman too turned to that side & were amused to see Shiva carrying Puchki with a carrier Bag. Dev & Gautam who were coming from the terrace were called by Rishita & they were equally surprised to see that. Shiva felt shy with all those 'Aww' & heart eyes expressions.

"Dev, tum bhi aise hi Baby ko carry karna theek hai..." Rishita tugged at Dev's elbows & whispered to him. Suman was very much happy to see this new side of her son. While Dhara was confused.

"Shiva, tu Baby ko le jaa raha hai, toh ache se vaccination karwa ke aana, hmm" Gautam told Shiva. Dhara was about to retort but Suman who already watched the changing demeanor of Dhara, hold her hands & glared at her.

"Jaldi aate hai, Jai Somnath." Shiva joined his hands , & Little Puchki copied his actions & too joined her little palms. Everyone laughed at her antics. Raavi along with Shiva went till the exit & waved Bye to Both Shiva & Puchki , to which Puchki responded by waving her hands in air.

Shiva for the very first time was driving his bike in a minimal speed, and he was feeling it to be quite boring, but for the sake of Little Puchki, he had to do that. Puchki at the moment was enjoying the breeze which was hitting her face & giggling.

Shiva also after The shopping incident of Raavi & taking care of Puchki so lovingly felt an unsaid bond of emotions surging through him. He felt like to always protect her & do every little job possible in his hands for her. he smiled looking at the chirpy face of Puchki.

"Pata nahi, tera humse koi naata nahi hai, pann tujhe dekh ke na, Mujhe meri chipkali ki maasomiyat yaad aati hai. Tu bahut hadd tak uske jaisi hai. Ek sach baat bolun..... " Shiva asked as if waiting for Puchki to reply... Puchki too looked up straight to his face and with an expressions of "Bol baapu bol". Shiva laughed at her Cute pout and said "Jaane de" .

They both reached the vaccination centre . Shiva felt nervous after watching so many parents & babies crying while taking the doze. Puchki all of a sudden started crying loudly. She was kicking her legs & tightly clutching Shiva's vest. Shiva removed the Carrier bag & Hold Puchki in his arms, tried to sway her around. But the wails are becoming more prominent. Shiva was panicking now. He went to one of the nurse and handed the necessary criteria required for vaccination procedure. The nurse told him to sit & wait for their turn.

Puchki was growing more cranky & it was becoming difficult for Shiva to handle her. Puchki, started biting her own fist & Shiva was removing her hands from her mouth again & again. "Shayad itne saare bacchon ke rone ki awaaz se dar gyi hai.." .

Shiva covered her ears properly with the cap, so that she couldn't hear the crying & yelling noises of the baby. He was continuously patting her cheeks in order to calm her down & it worked. Puchki stopped crying but was still looking afraid & her eyes were wet & cranky. Shiva cocooned her tightly, & patted her back to calm her down. Till then the nurse called them for Puchki's turn.

The doctor instructed Shiva to make Puchki sit on his laps, & then they could give her the injection on her upper bum side. The doctor started preparing the injection & when Puchki saw that she jumped off to Shiva & hugged him, clutching his trident pendant. Shiva & the Doctor both tried to make Puchki comfortable but all in vain.

An idea struck Shiva & he removed his locket & made Puchki wear it, "Tujhe mera yeh locket pasand haina, yeh le tu pehen, aur isse khel" . Puchki grabbed the locked in her palms & looked at Shiva with her Marble black eyes, as if asking 'could she really keep it?' .Shiva ruffled her small hairs & kissed her forehead in response & Puchki gave her brightest tootheless smile, till then the doctor too said, that the vaccination jab was done, and Puchki is really brave that she didn't even hiss once in Pain.

Shiva's lips curved upwards & he whispered in Puchki's ears, "Aakhir hai toh tu Shiva Pandya ki Beti na, saare kaam uss chipakli jaise thode hi karegi". He kissed her cheeks & wrapped her again with her baby soft blanket.

He again wore the carrier bag & carried Puchki & happily but slowly drove back to Pandya Niwas & asked Puchki "Toh kaisa laga aaj aapko, Puchki" & Puchki cooed in response , still playing with Shiva's trident pendant

❤️

Edited by Shru_thebaadal - 1 years ago
Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Shiva taking responsibility ❤️

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

This was so freaking adorable!! 

Raavi giving Shiva instructions to properly take of Puchki. 😆

Loved it!! ❤️ 

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

aww i love it yaar

these three are adorable

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

OMG. My heart is so so so full! ♥️♥️ I love this. Bapu Shiva and Shiva Pandya ki beti. This is the cutest thing ever!!

I loved that this "father-daughter" dua had some solo time together too just like mamma & baby! Shiva would truly be the best father. Loved the bike and the pendent scene. So protective of his baby, and he learned to keep her calm without Raavi this time. He's learning and sensing what his baby wants!

My additional Khayali Pulav:  In my head, on his way home, he buys her a similar locket that fits her size, so she can have it permanently! :)

Shru_thebaadal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Foxii

Shiva taking responsibility ❤️

I'm just waiting that the show have some mercy on us & we can witness Papa Shiva❤️

Shru_thebaadal thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

This was so freaking adorable!! 

Raavi giving Shiva instructions to properly take of Puchki. 😆

Loved it!! ❤️ 

When will the day come, when we could actually witness Parent ShiVi & their adorable squishy

Aww Thanks a lot❤️

Shru_thebaadal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

aww i love it yaar

these three are adorable

Thanks a lot

Bhootnath Papa, Chipkali Mumma & Squishy Puchki is the best trio. EVER ❤️

Shru_thebaadal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

OMG. My heart is so so so full! ♥️♥️ I love this. Bapu Shiva and Shiva Pandya ki beti. This is the cutest thing ever!!

I loved that this "father-daughter" dua had some solo time together too just like mamma & baby! Shiva would truly be the best father. Loved the bike and the pendent scene. So protective of his baby, and he learned to keep her calm without Raavi this time. He's learning and sensing what his baby wants!

My additional Khayali Pulav:  In my head, on his way home, he buys her a similar locket that fits her size, so she can have it permanently! :)

I always have a image of Father figure Shiva. No honestly I have a well build image of ShiVi taking care of their baby. Though Puchki isn't their Daughter, But these two are such a pure soul, They could connect with anyone. 

Papa Shiva is my favourite , Uhh😳❤️Indeed Ik my Boi would be the best father. 

Quickly taking your khayali Pulav addition for the next drabble❤️

Always love your comments ML <3

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shru_thebaadal

When will the day come, when we could actually witness Parent ShiVi & their adorable squishy

Aww Thanks a lot❤️

Hopefully, never.

The Shiva in the show does not deserve Raavi, sad as it is.