Frequent Posters

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: wasra

Finally ! @Enlightened21 u r love❤ Dil lelo😍

Same yaar same, It's #teamArylie FTW🥳

Mere liye show Arylie ka tha, Arylie ka hai, arylie ka hi rahega😤

And i m glad makers chose this it this way bcz both are wrong and both are right. 

And yeah that thread is ❤❤ & it gave me hopes, i could finally see why Aryan is behaving the way he is & jo mein bias ho rahi thi that went out of the window. So, yes I am happy for my #Arylie un dono ko iss bar pyaar kisi reason ya majboori se nhi balki khud ek dusre ke liye hoga🥳

Bold - Let it remain as our hope only. Because once it becomes our expectation, CVs will jinx it leading to our disappointment. 😔

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Found it weird and funny when ppl on TT compared her to Sati/Parvati even after what was shown in promo.

Bold - This is what we call growth in a character. 

As sati she was like imlie, very impulsive, adamant, emotional foolishness. Lord shiv stopped her Many times not to go her father function but she didn't heard him, she got humiliated and killed by herself. 

We saw that phase of imlie now.. after leap we should see a imlie as Parvati growth in a character. Let's see whether CVS will show that version 🤞🤞

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaya84

Veer as I mentioned before you have different perspective towards imlie that's completely fine but I can't agree with you. Any couple who fights on heated moment always end up saying how can I live with you? Opposite person says okay please leave. It's doesn't both mean that word neither they don't stop love EO.. 

Bold - By that logic, my hubby would have divorced me many times. 🤣 I can't count how many times, in the initial years of our marriage, I have told him to leave me for good, after every intense fight we had. It took 9long years for me to drop that habit. Till then my hubby used to laugh it off and then after few hours to days, we are back to being lovey dovey. That's how it happens in real life. Here it's fiction and since they wanted to have a reboot for Arylie and the actors, separation was brought in. Let's see it like that.

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

There is something called self respect. No relation not even that of husband and wife is more important. And you knows what's a half baked story ? It would have been one had she said Aryan ne mujhe dhakke marke Bahar nikal diya. You expect her to say the whole 9 yards when she's depressed ? Lol. I don't hold *only* Aryan responsible. I hold both of them equally responsible. Aryan even more so. As for Imlie moving on with other people, lol let's leave to it to the CVs yeah ?? And God forbid should she move on with someone else, I won't be least surprised if the forum calls her all kinds of name, because WE ARE EXTREMELY PROGRESSIVE. 

Edited by missFiesty_69 - 1 years ago
Enlightened21 thumbnail

Hi Shalzie....First of all thank you for your nice words and feeling free to pen down your emotions & disappointments here. I can totally feel you, as it was how most of us wanted the see how Arylie progressed individually and together. But the one thing we can't ignore is that majority of the TRP audience are not emotionally invested in the show as we online audience are. So, to get their attention, some drama has to happen at least occasionally in the show. Hence, just see this leap something like that and try to continue watching it for the actors and probably Aryan whose character arc is the only thing I am finding exciting now. Also, read through the below thread. It might probably help you to understand Aryan's current behaviour and help you enjoy the upcoming episodes.😊

https://twitter.com/jenniejaan/status/1549990169486405632?s=20&t=ASZRlVrez4YPO_t8H7AOkw

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Enlightened21

Bold - By that logic, my hubby would have divorced me many times. 🤣 I can't count how many times, in the initial years of our marriage, I have told him to leave me for good, after every intense fight we had. It took 9long years for me to drop that habit. Till then my hubby used to laugh it off and then after few hours to days, we are back to being lovey dovey. That's how it happens in real life. Here it's fiction and since they wanted to have a reboot for Arylie and the actors, separation was brought in. Let's see it like that.

Sis I never said anything about them going their separate ways. Nor did I insist they should. 

I'm all for taking fiction as fiction. But when people compare it to real lives we are forced to cite examples too. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

Sis I never said anything about them going their separate ways. Nor did I insist they should. 

I'm all for taking fiction as fiction. But when people compare it to real lives we are forced to cite examples too. 

Dear.... it's all about perspectives on how we see a situation and read each person. Yesterday I was reading an article about Intentions Vs Perceptions and came across an interesting explanation on how perceptions can differ, which I have quoted below:

Cup your hand and hold it up so you can see it clearly. Is it convex or concave? You can quickly see that it is both depending on your frame of reference. Now can you imagine two very small people, one standing inside your cupped palm and one standing on the outside, each arguing that they are right yet the other is wrong? “It’s clearly concave!” “Are you crazy? It’s convex and that’s that!” This is how we get stuck frequently, not realizing that a situation is “both/and.” 

In short we all are right with our own perception, because we have a reason to think so. Hence, let's just not get emotionally attached to a fictional character who is at the mercy of the CVs and feel bad about it.

And anyone who wants to read the full article of the above quote, the link is given below:

https://amca.com/2014/10/intent-versus-perception-skills-to-prevent-miscommunication/

jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6

So yes Imlie hz tried to move on with her life faking a smile rather than moping around. Thaz her mechanism for coping with her sorrow as we have seen b4 too. She doesn't let others get affected by whatz happening in her own life.

Aryan on the other hand harms himself n in the process the people hez attached too. Just because we can see him in pain the audience hv been  symapthizing with him more. Bt its the same on both sides.

Imlie chose to take care of the little girl n not get bogged down by her loss that too at a time when she ws at a all time low both mentally n physically after yhe miscarriage. While Aryan hs completely stopped functioning.

healtheworld thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes, literally, she never shows any sign of love for Aryan, she is wrong in so many areas I am always with the Aryan side because he loved her wholeheartedly, but for her its a phase once its akt  phase next is Aryan and now cheeni she never logging for anyone. Aryan's self-destruction is a sign what he is going through if your world is finished just like that no one can take that easily.No one can be like Imlie Malta

wasra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Enlightened21

Dear.... it's all about perspectives on how we see a situation and read each person. Yesterday I was reading an article about Intentions Vs Perceptions and came across an interesting explanation on how perceptions can differ, which I have quoted below:

Cup your hand and hold it up so you can see it clearly. Is it convex or concave? You can quickly see that it is both depending on your frame of reference. Now can you imagine two very small people, one standing inside your cupped palm and one standing on the outside, each arguing that they are right yet the other is wrong? “It’s clearly concave!” “Are you crazy? It’s convex and that’s that!” This is how we get stuck frequently, not realizing that a situation is “both/and.” 

In short we all are right with our own perception, because we have a reason to think so. Hence, let's just not get emotionally attached to a fictional character who is at the mercy of the CVs and feel bad about it.

@bold:- Itna sach nhi bolte Enlightened ji🥰, u see

Sach soraj ke jaisa hota hai😎

Isliye wo sabse hazam nhi hota😆

PS BTW kya mast entertainment material hai apna forum, aaj kal twitter pe log samajhdar ho gaye hai so udhar itna maza nhi aata, iss liye logo ko sach hazam nhi ho toh acha hai warna mera entertainment band ho jaega🤪

Edited by wasra - 1 years ago