Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chotoranii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

you got a point -- any time a kid enters a picture (when they weren't part of the story before), we end up gearing up towards a leap at some point. so who knows what will happen with imlie....

the only time kid + drama works is if the child was already part of the drama story from the onset and not just randomly inserted track. kid + drama can also be weird -- sometimes the kids act bizarrely like adults (with their dialogues), some try to act super cutesy but come out bratty. very few kid + dramas have them acting like actual real breathing kids. so it is even more of a challenge. we will have to see how it plays out. but yea, tempered my expectations to just time pass for now. 🤷

I thought I would catch up on what’s going on in the show and now they’re doing the generation leap?! I will be shocked if it makes it to November now 

ShakhiLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chotoranii

I thought I would catch up on what’s going on in the show and now they’re doing the generation leap?! I will be shocked if it makes it to November now 

I think it's 1 month max.. patchup hotel hi pregnancy good news and then over 😳😏

RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: livelytanu

Now coming to the reasons why I connect with Aryan more than Imlie. The first reason I have already mentioned in my previous post. 

One of the major reasons why Arylie got separated is due to Imlie's never changing nature. She has always prioritised others over herself. And no I will not say this is unique. It is sometimes self destructive and toxic. Which has exactly happened with Imlie. She knowingly fell into Malini's trap despite repeated warnings from Aryan. Why because she wanted to save gudiya with whom she fell in love within 2 seconds. That she forgot she has a family and cheeku. One needs to be selfish for their own good reasons. And Imlie never learnt that. Let us go to the argument between Arylie. Imlie saying MC was a hadsa. Fact; Hadsa nahi tha. It was a well thought and well planned move by malini. And Imlie herself gave malini the open invitation to plan that MC. She should have listened to Aryan for once. 

Also Imlie's obsession with Gudiya didn't go down well with majority. Be it online or offline audience. And this is THE MAJOR reason for disconnect. Don't get me wrong. But the way makers showed Imlie running after Gudiya, it made an impression to both online and offline audience that she is indeed obsessed with Gudiya. The makers wanted to justify it by saying she is saving Gudiya as gudiya is her niece. But the makers failed here. They failed to convince the audience. If it was out of sympathy, then why not pick any kid with illness from adoption centres and make their lives better? Why Gudiya? Makers failed to answer these questions in the mind of the audience. 

May I know how miscarriage happened ??