A smart move by CVs....who are you supporting?

Poll Question :

Aryan, Imlie or both?

Poll Choice
Aryan
Imlie
Both
Login To Vote
Posted: 1 years ago

So, considering the fact that the target audience is TRP giving ones, this reboot is really a smart move by CVs. Now seeing Aryan destroying himself, all the mothers/MILs will sympathise with Aryan while all the tormented daughters in law/single mothers will side with Imlie. A well planned move by CVs; but only if they will now focus more on the execution and slow down the pace, they will get the required result. Not going to have hopes on it. Was just uttering my wish.

The online audience doesn't matter to the channel & makers. Phir bhi I would like to know whom we are supporting. I am now trying to watch the postleap version, totally disconnecting it from preleap one. For me it's a new story where Aryan 3.0 is hating himself for letting go of his ex & is waiting for death to embrace him while Imlie 3.0 is completely a different person who is not aware of any Aryan's existence, but will soon be taking up on her new mission 'Save Aryan from Malini', which this time is going to be really tough for her as it's not only Malini she has to deal with, but a highly arrogant egoistic Aryan too. This is the only way I can watch these two class actors living again another shade of their characters and I am excited watching them as different individuals who are yet to meet for the first time. Yes, it's true that I have a soft corner for Aryan; but it's also true that I have a soft corner for Sumbul because of which I can't dislike Imlie. So, I am here supporting both Aryan & Imlie,  while at the same time not being invested much, as I don't trust SP & the makers anymore.

P.S. Gudiya aka Cheeni is here with a mission entrusted on her by Sita Mayya. That's to bring Aryan & Imlie together and to make sure Malini gets her dues. If you want to enjoy this track, that's the easy way to see it, without complaining of anything Imlie has to do with Cheeni. 

Originally posted by Enlightened21

So, considering the fact that the target audience is TRP giving ones, this reboot is really a smart move by CVs. Now seeing Aryan destroying himself, all the mothers/MILs will sympathise with Aryan while all the tormented daughters in law/single mothers will side with Imlie. A well planned move by CVs; but only if they will now focus more on the execution and slow down the pace, they will get the required result. Not going to have hopes on it. Was just uttering my wish.

The online audience doesn't matter to the channel & makers. Phir bhi I would like to know whom we are supporting. I am now trying to watch the postleap version, totally disconnecting it from preleap one. For me it's a new story where Aryan 3.0 is hating himself for letting go of his ex & is waiting for death to embrace him while Imlie 3.0 is completely a different person who is not aware of any Aryan's existence, but will soon be taking up on her new mission 'Save Aryan from Malini', which this time is going to be really tough for her as it's not only Malini she has to deal with, but a highly arrogant egoistic Aryan too. This is the only way I can watch these two class actors living again another shade of their characters and I am excited watching them as different individuals who are yet to meet for the first time. Yes, it's true that I have a soft corner for Aryan; but it's also true that I have a soft corner for Sumbul because of which I can't dislike Imlie. So, I am here supporting both Aryan & Imlie,  while at the same time not being invested much, as I don't trust SP & the makers anymore.

P.S. Gudiya aka Cheeni is here with a mission entrusted on her by Sita Mayya. That's to bring Aryan & Imlie together and to make sure Malini gets her dues. If you want to enjoy this track, that's the easy way to see it, without complaining of anything Imlie has to do with Cheeni. 

Team Aryan forever as i started watching show for him only and whenever I have to choose between them i will always be biased towards him ... lol But i love arylie too.. in current scenario i feel both are right and wrong.. i mean i can't fully give a clean chit dono mein se kisi aik ko bhi..

Bold- will she?? As of now to both are playing nafrat nafrat.. it will be interesting to see kon kisko bachata hai..😂 because when it comes to imlie aryan ka bhi savior syndrome jag jata hai

As I said on Arylie DT, no offense about kid but I am not interested on her.. Arylie losing own baby and having seperation due to adlini baby was so cruel and unfair to Arylie, imlie playing motherly figure of that baby don't go well with me so I am not talking about that kid. As expected Aryan have nothing to loose and gain, he shut down badly than last time and imlie have purpose to focus her shift on gudiya, both hiding and living with pain on their own way. CVS showing Aryan as villian and imlie as sympathetic victim card won't help anything, one end up asking sorry again and again one end up giving big lectures won't help this relationship.. realization and redemption should come from both sides because both are equally wrong. I am waiting for Malini and imlie face off than Arylie face off, Malini is witch and delusional but she is practical and sensible when compared to imlie ✌️ she is the best person to show a imlie what she lost. Will watch the show for sumaan on and off until tracks get better..

I am only reading the WU....but still I am with Aryan.....

I always try to see from a FL pov, even if I like the ML. 

But this 'I am the only one who is always right' FL...even after a personal loss / seperation from her love 'mujhe koyi farak nahin padta' insensitive FL ...is def not my cup of tea 😁

So my vote goes to Aryan.

CVs made a very clever move, by making both villains and both victims. Now FD is totally divided. 

Had the CVs made Aryan to Calculator business man mode, or revengeful one, things would have been different. They played well by turning him to self destruction mode

Ab hum log sochte råhö ki kisko support karein🤣🤣

Im forever team Aryan. Started watching the show for him and will continue to watch only for him.

But I'm a big SuMaan fans which includes SK and FK both so will continue to root for them and my Arylie 

Edited by sur91 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by gaya84

As I said on Arylie DT, no offense about kid but I am not interested on her.. Arylie losing own baby and having seperation due to adlini baby was so cruel and unfair to Arylie, imlie playing motherly figure of that baby don't go well with me so I am not talking about that kid. As expected Aryan have nothing to loose and gain, he shut down badly than last time and imlie have purpose to focus her shift on gudiya, both hiding and living with pain on their own way. CVS showing Aryan as villian and imlie as sympathetic victim card won't help anything, one end up asking sorry again and again one end up giving big lectures won't help this relationship.. realization and redemption should come from both sides because both are equally wrong. I am waiting for Malini and imlie face off than Arylie face off, Malini is witch and delusional but she is practical and sensible when compared to imlie ✌️ she is the best person to show a imlie what she lost. Will watch the show for sumaan on and off until tracks get better..

Gayu...Read the below thread. Looks like this is how the story is being taken forward. Since you are the one who first predicted it, I think you should give the upcoming episodes a try.

https://twitter.com/Justrandomthi19/status/1549947602933653504?s=20&t=ZjK1Km_zLv2_KuE1EgpVpQ

Originally posted by shin-chan

I always try to see from a FL pov, even if I like the ML. 

But this 'I am the only one who is always right' FL...even after a personal loss / seperation from her love 'mujhe koyi farak nahin padta' insensitive FL ...is def not my cup of tea 😁

So my vote goes to Aryan.

Imlie has always been like that. Don't you remember how she went to cook and the next minute was teasing Aryan, after coming back from Adini marriage broken and insulted by Aditya. So, it's not because she's insensitive to what happened. Rather that's how her coping mechanism is. She just finds something to distract herself from the pain.

like gaya said, I am not interested in the kid and I find it distasteful. I personally don't know why they had to include the kid of her ex. it just adds weird masala to the story and comes up with tangents that fry all our brain. for what joy? I literally feel the ghost of aditya won't leave. 🤦 

the indirect messaging seems to be that divorced people can never get over their first marriage and will keep being obsessed with them. so better not to marry a divorce -- wasn't that what blue aunty said? 🤢 

that is so wrong! unless a divorced spouse shares children, neither do they have any contact and even if they do, it is just civil (for the sake of children). otherwise, people move on and can build happy second marriages where they are focused solely on their new spouse. that is life. so to have this kid in the picture drives me nuts! 

keeping that aside, I don't believe it is a smart move at all by the CVs. I really don't. I will tell you why. you can write exes-reunited trope without this kind of weird kitchdi. it is poignant, bittter and full of life. you feel pangs when they meet because they tear each other apart with resentment, anger and frustration . 

when they finally reunite, it is because they have both put in the work to understand what went wrong, both acknowledge how they needed to change, both try to see the view from each other's shoes. they both accept the choices they made and the way the reacted could have been different. both characters have changed, matured and grown by the end.

enlightened --- both you and I know that the CVs will not have imlie mature because they think people like the immature imlie. for some of us, she is highly unlikeable. 

by bringing this kid into the picture, it actually means imlie has to confront the choices she made in her first marriage and how she hurt malini as well. this is in addition to fixing her relationship with aryan. can we realistically expect anything on those lines? 

we know that aryan will just cave because the kid is cute and he will apologize whie imilie stays mahaan and arrogant that she did no wrong. 😡🤦

whether it is a ML or FL, I expect accountability for one's choices, acceptance of themselves and growth. since imlie refuses to admit she is wrong or accept that choices have consequences, my vote is firmly for aryan.