Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Lethamukund

CVs made a very clever move, by making both villains and both victims. Now FD is totally divided. 

Had the CVs made Aryan to Calculator business man mode, or revengeful one, things would have been different. They played well by turning him to self destruction mode

Ab hum log sochte rΓ₯hΓΆ ki kisko support karein🀣🀣

Bold - Exactly. Especially TRP audience.🀣

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Enlightened21

Imlie has always been like that. Don't you remember how she went to cook and the next minute was teasing Aryan, after coming back from Adini marriage broken and insulted by Aditya. So, it's not because she's insensitive to what happened. Rather that's how her coping mechanism is. She just finds something to distract herself from the pain.

Just gonna leave this here. Hope it will help 🀞🀞

https://twitter.com/AryanxImlie/status/1549977470341767168?s=20&t=gqYXYpfjYouV8AUsRX-8pA

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: gaya84

As I said on Arylie DT, no offense about kid but I am not interested on her.. Arylie losing own baby and having seperation due to adlini baby was so cruel and unfair to Arylie, imlie playing motherly figure of that baby don't go well with me so I am not talking about that kid. As expected Aryan have nothing to loose and gain, he shut down badly than last time and imlie have purpose to focus her shift on gudiya, both hiding and living with pain on their own way. CVS showing Aryan as villian and imlie as sympathetic victim card won't help anything, one end up asking sorry again and again one end up giving big lectures won't help this relationship.. realization and redemption should come from both sides because both are equally wrong. I am waiting for Malini and imlie face off than Arylie face off, Malini is witch and delusional but she is practical and sensible when compared to imlie ✌️ she is the best person to show a imlie what she lost. Will watch the show for sumaan on and off until tracks get better..

@b: That's a bit degrading don't you think ? Pehle she doesn't play the victim card and dusri even if she does coz she is justified. When a husband sends a physically and mentally injured wife outside *at night*, she has all the rights to play victim card. @ i: Any husband who does that is a villain only.  

She's self sufficient. I don't think that means its playing victim card. She's not going around telling everyone her husband has left her. Words have power Gayu. Never choose one lightly. 

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I will go for both of them as I believe both are equally responsible for what has happened to them. It took two hands to clap. Aryan was wrong in saying those horrendous things to her and asking her to leave in her darkest phase and Imlie was wrong in disregarding him everytime even when she was at fault. About their respective behaviors after leap, well everyone has their own way of coping with a loss. Imlie barely made it due to Cheeni by her side and Aryan couldn't. It doesn't make Imlie less sad according to me just because she is happy and smiling with Cheeni. 

What I am still hoping to watch is that they make her see what she has done to him and realise her folly. We are unable to connect with her because  they always show her righteous and a savior even when it is illogical. They should use this leap track to show her a little bit mature and taking responsibility of her actions. 

And I have no issues with Cheeni as I know she is there for a purpose-to bring them together. Everybody else-be it AC, Malini, even his family, they will only get them closer. 

And I still don't know what more they are gonna do to Aryan don't wanna dwell on that

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Faloodaji....as I said, I am now watching the show as a completely different season. Plus, the way some are finding the similarity between Arylie V2 & 3 and Shiv-Sati-Parvati story, I am ready to give a chance to the makers, for the sake of the actors who were excited for this track. Also I never had a problem with Gudiya or Cheeni as such and since it is the channel's requirement,  makers had to incorporate a bacha plot into the story. They just used it as a plot to create conflict. That's it. So, bygones are bygones for me. I am just looking forward for some exciting performances by the actors, just like this new shade of Aryan performed by FK today.

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

AptπŸ‘πŸΌ

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

like gaya said, I am not interested in the kid and I find it distasteful. I personally don't know why they had to include the kid of her ex. it just adds weird masala to the story and comes up with tangents that fry all our brain. for what joy? I literally feel the ghost of aditya won't leave. πŸ€¦ 

the indirect messaging seems to be that divorced people can never get over their first marriage and will keep being obsessed with them. so better not to marry a divorce -- wasn't that what blue aunty said? πŸ€’ 

that is so wrong! unless a divorced spouse shares children, neither do they have any contact and even if they do, it is just civil (for the sake of children). otherwise, people move on and can build happy second marriages where they are focused solely on their new spouse. that is life. so to have this kid in the picture drives me nuts! 

keeping that aside, I don't believe it is a smart move at all by the CVs. I really don't. I will tell you why. you can write exes-reunited trope without this kind of weird kitchdi. it is poignant, bittter and full of life. you feel pangs when they meet because they tear each other apart with resentment, anger and frustration . 

when they finally reunite, it is because they have both put in the work to understand what went wrong, both acknowledge how they needed to change, both try to see the view from each other's shoes. they both accept the choices they made and the way the reacted could have been different. both characters have changed, matured and grown by the end.

enlightened --- both you and I know that the CVs will not have imlie mature because they think people like the immature imlie. for some of us, she is highly unlikeable. 

by bringing this kid into the picture, it actually means imlie has to confront the choices she made in her first marriage and how she hurt malini as well. this is in addition to fixing her relationship with aryan. can we realistically expect anything on those lines? 

we know that aryan will just cave because the kid is cute and he will apologize whie imilie stays mahaan and arrogant that she did no wrong. πŸ˜‘🀦

whether it is a ML or FL, I expect accountability for one's choices, acceptance of themselves and growth. since imlie refuses to admit she is wrong or accept that choices have consequences, my vote is firmly for aryan. 

See that's all we want. Accountability on BOTH the sides.

Aryan is absolutely 100% wrong and so he will repent, Grovel, apologise but will Imlie do the same?

Will she realise her own follies and misgivings?

I won't hold my breath over it 

Enlightened21 thumbnail

I have already quoted it in my Khan duo post.😊

shin-chan thumbnail

Imlie has always been like that. Don't you remember how she went to cook and the next minute was teasing Aryan, after coming back from Adini marriage broken and insulted by Aditya. So, it's not because she's insensitive to what happened. Rather that's how her coping mechanism is. She just finds something to distract herself from the pain.

Again I repeat Imlie during seperation from AKT >>> this one.

Chalo lets frgt tht part.

After leap also, if she gonna remain like this only, so Aryan like mentor shudnt have been brought in her life by CVs. What did she learn from him? Nothing but ignore him just cuz he pointed out her mistakes and this time didnt support her actions? Wow. 

Sita Maiyya ne bola woh kar rahi hain just cuz it satisfies her ego right, by raising Sita given kid. Had the Sita Maiyya told she has been wrong too...she wud have again played victim card. Its all abt her convenience. She chooses the way what she wants to not what is right 😁

Absolute ZERO growth in her character I say. 

PS: God how much I rooted for her once upon a time to now this πŸ˜†

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Faloodaji....as I said, I am now watching the show as a completely different season. Plus, the way some are finding the similarity between Arylie V2 & 3 and Shiv-Sati-Parvati story, I am ready to give a chance to the makers, for the sake of the actors who were excited for this track. Also I never had a problem with Gudiya or Cheeni as such and since it is the channel's requirement,  makers had to incorporate a bacha plot into the story. They just used it as a plot to create conflict. That's it. So, bygones are bygones for me. I am just looking forward for some exciting performances by the actors, just like this new shade of Aryan performed by FK today.

we have a good set of actors but can we trust the CVs to put in the work? not really. πŸ€·

we will just have to wait and see