Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wasra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Enlightened21

Faloodaji....as I said, I am now watching the show as a completely different season. Plus, the way some are finding the similarity between Arylie V2 & 3 and Shiv-Sati-Parvati story, I am ready to give a chance to the makers, for the sake of the actors who were excited for this track. Also I never had a problem with Gudiya or Cheeni as such and since it is the channel's requirement,  makers had to incorporate a bacha plot into the story. They just used it as a plot to create conflict. That's it. So, bygones are bygones for me. I am just looking forward for some exciting performances by the actors, just like this new shade of Aryan performed by FK today.

Finally ! @Enlightened21 u r love❤ Dil lelo😍

Same yaar same, It's #teamArylie FTW🥳

Mere liye show Arylie ka tha, Arylie ka hai, arylie ka hi rahega😤

And i m glad makers chose this it this way bcz both are wrong and both are right. 

And yeah that thread is ❤❤ & it gave me hopes, i could finally see why Aryan is behaving the way he is & jo mein bias ho rahi thi that went out of the window. So, yes I am happy for my #Arylie un dono ko iss bar pyaar kisi reason ya majboori se nhi balki khud ek dusre ke liye hoga🥳

Edited by wasra - 1 years ago
gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

@b: That's a bit degrading don't you think ? Pehle she doesn't play the victim card and dusri even if she does coz she is justified. When a husband sends a physically and mentally injured wife outside *at night*, she has all the rights to play victim card. @ i: Any husband who does that is a villain only.  

She's self sufficient. I don't think that means its playing victim card. She's not going around telling everyone her husband has left her. Words have power Gayu. Never choose one lightly. 

Veer as I mentioned before you have different perspective towards imlie that's completely fine but I can't agree with you. Any couple who fights on heated moment always end up saying how can I live with you? Opposite person says okay please leave. It's doesn't both mean that word neither they don't stop love EO.. 

He is disappointed with her, he didn't hate her so why she saying nafrat at 50/50. She is working right, why walking with Poti on hands, without slippers on legs what she trying to say by that?? Half baked story to meethi - what about her part ?? Who went obsessed with APNA gudiya?? Who fall on Malini trap even after knowing she is here to make her suffer?? Who invited devils to home??  Did he not said many times to back off and stay away from other personal?? Did he not always reminded to take care of herself and baby??

For own decisions and actions, people take accountability for the consequences.. everytime blaming Malini and aryan won't make her right until she holds accountability, accept the mistakes and apologize.. yes aryan is wrong by saying insensitive words at wrong time and asked her to leave. He will regret, go crazy and even go on knees to apologize. Will imlie do that?? If she does then it's character progression and this separation made her to realize her mistakes and grown as mature person. 

If you are holding aryan is only wrong and accountable please imlie should think now, yes she is self sufficient to have good career and move on with a man whom she feels right. 

Edited by gaya84 - 1 years ago
Shalzie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So, considering the fact that the target audience is TRP giving ones, this reboot is really a smart move by CVs. Now seeing Aryan destroying himself, all the mothers/MILs will sympathise with Aryan while all the tormented daughters in law/single mothers will side with Imlie. A well planned move by CVs; but only if they will now focus more on the execution and slow down the pace, they will get the required result. Not going to have hopes on it. Was just uttering my wish.

The online audience doesn't matter to the channel & makers. Phir bhi I would like to know whom we are supporting. I am now trying to watch the postleap version, totally disconnecting it from preleap one. For me it's a new story where Aryan 3.0 is hating himself for letting go of his ex & is waiting for death to embrace him while Imlie 3.0 is completely a different person who is not aware of any Aryan's existence, but will soon be taking up on her new mission 'Save Aryan from Malini', which this time is going to be really tough for her as it's not only Malini she has to deal with, but a highly arrogant egoistic Aryan too. This is the only way I can watch these two class actors living again another shade of their characters and I am excited watching them as different individuals who are yet to meet for the first time. Yes, it's true that I have a soft corner for Aryan; but it's also true that I have a soft corner for Sumbul because of which I can't dislike Imlie. So, I am here supporting both Aryan & Imlie,  while at the same time not being invested much, as I don't trust SP & the makers anymore.

P.S. Gudiya aka Cheeni is here with a mission entrusted on her by Sita Mayya. That's to bring Aryan & Imlie together and to make sure Malini gets her dues. If you want to enjoy this track, that's the easy way to see it, without complaining of anything Imlie has to do with Cheeni. 

Hi,

I am a silent reader here. I really like your posts and analysis.

I have watched few hindi serials. I mostly end up being disappointed and stop watching. I can't deal with the toxicity, negativity, perpetual victory of evil over good, dumb leads, even dumber FLs who have no self respect and keep turning up to be insulted and humiliated by other characters in the shows, countless numbers of marriages, re-marriages and illogical tracks. I don't understand the TRP audience who tune in and give their acceptance to these shows. End of rant🙂Having said all this, no one can portray emotions better, and this is what I like about well-executed hindi shows.

I could never be an audience of Imlie pre-Aryan's entry. The show was too regressive for me. But like you, I too have a soft corner for Sumbul. She is an extremely talented artist and I wish her loads of success in her career.

Aryan Singh Rathore - From episode 310 up to confession track(I stopped watching afterwards. Babies don't just appear after a day🤣🤣🤣) - My absolute favourite character in an Indian show. The character just pulled me in whenever I would see him on TV and forced me to watch the show since his entry. The same CVs whom we are 'bashing now' wrote the story in a way which made new fans root for Arylie. Finally we had a character in an Indian show which made sense except for his revenge track. But I could accept that. The character spoke sense,empowered the FL, guided her, gave her support while teaching her to stand on her feet, and most importantly, he trusted her. He was her rock.

For me, Aryan Singh Rathore, although not perfect and flawed due to his inability to see his loved ones hurt, was close to the ideal I have of how a partner should be. Watching his scenes and interactions with Imlie and his family made me happy. I also liked Imlie although I cannot relate to her actions....to always be there for the Ts, to invite a stranger like Jo in her home, to never tell Aryan about BD and BM. I saw Aryan fall in love with Imlie but I heard Imlie telling Aryan that she loves him. Before anyone corrects me, I know that Imlie also did a lot for Aryan and his family but personally, I did not see her fall in love nor really fight for his love. It was more like an acceptance of the situation and the feeling of togetherness.

The Aryan I know would not ask Imlie to leave....unless he wants to protect her from him. I understand why Imlie left though. But what I do not understand nor can accept is the hate that they now share 50-50.  Moreover, who stays away for 5 years? Add to this the crazy rumour that Aryan will marry Malini....before I would have ignored the rumour but I do not trust these CVs anymore.

As an audience, I feel betrayed and let down for they have destroyed the essence of Aryan and Arylie to introduce an illogical leap. Did they really run out of ideas? I wanted to see the following:

- Imlie progress in her career. 

- Aryan become Aru. 

- See Aryan hand over Bhaskar Times to Imlie.

- See the entry of new characters who could be business rivals or villains for articles.

- The redemption track of Malini and the reunion of the 2 sisters. 

- If CVs wanted angst and separation, they could have introduced a track which made sense and connected with the audience. Like many of you, I did not want to see children in the show. We already had Imlie. Could have shown her growing up!

To conclude: Although I will always support Aryan, I cannot bring myself to watch the show for the time being as I am mourning the loss of the original Aryan. I do not understand his hate and need to be hurt. I wished the CVs had gone the KRPKAB route and shown a relaxed and detached Aryan. Maybe then I would have tune in to watch the show. 

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Gayu...Read the below thread. Looks like this is how the story is being taken forward. Since you are the one who first predicted it, I think you should give the upcoming episodes a try.

https://twitter.com/Justrandomthi19/status/1549947602933653504?s=20&t=ZjK1Km_zLv2_KuE1EgpVpQ

After reborn as Parvati she realized the pain caused by her so she vouched herself to become a better person and equal partner for him, since he already faced enough pain because of her he didn't given back instead stayed aloof, after putting many efforts and made him believe she really changed for good.

She got him back after putting major efforts.

CVS showed her realization how she destroyed herself and her own family, her regret, remorse, guilt and redemption beautifully. 

I'm not expecting for imlie because we know CVS won't do that and they love to show her as mahaan. I made peace with it. At least maintain aryan as grey that's make him human and audience can relate him. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

@b: That's a bit degrading don't you think ? Pehle she doesn't play the victim card and dusri even if she does coz she is justified. When a husband sends a physically and mentally injured wife outside *at night*, she has all the rights to play victim card. @ i: Any husband who does that is a villain only.  

She's self sufficient. I don't think that means its playing victim card. She's not going around telling everyone her husband has left her. Words have power Gayu. Never choose one lightly. 

I do agree that Imlie is not a character who will play a victim card. But, yesterday while explaining to Meetti about the whole scenario in a one-sided way, CVs did try to make her look like a victim. So, I think it's more on the CVs whom Gayu was commenting on. 

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

You penned down exactly my thoughts.

MC was an ultimate test for AryLie and in my opinion, Aryan failed in it. Result is AryLie is lost. I go with Imlie's dialogue, "kismat ka ek laati se hamar rishta toot gaya" 

I loved Aryan and Imlie both, as I always considered sympathetic about her childhood trauma of  being illegitimate child and resultant longing for a family by which she considers every one around her as her apne.

Aryan was the perfect mentor, perfect friend and partner, but CVs destroyed him with one single episode. He needs to be redeemed now. 

Imli as a character also needs to learn to be mature and practical if she wants to survive in this world. Each time you can not run away like this. 

As a loyal viewer of Arylie, I am betrayed by the makers. I wanted to see Imlie as a successful reporter, balancing work-family. I wanted to see redemption of Malini and sisters re united. It is equally the story of Malini, as much as it is of Imlie. But now I am done with Malini. 

Originally posted by: Shalzie

Hi,

I am a silent reader here. I really like your posts and analysis.

I have watched few hindi serials. I mostly end up being disappointed and stop watching. I can't deal with the toxicity, negativity, perpetual victory of evil over good, dumb leads, even dumber FLs who have no self respect and keep turning up to be insulted and humiliated by other characters in the shows, countless numbers of marriages, re-marriages and illogical tracks. I don't understand the TRP audience who tune in and give their acceptance to these shows. End of rant🙂Having said all this, no one can portray emotions better, and this is what I like about well-executed hindi shows.

I could never be an audience of Imlie pre-Aryan's entry. The show was too regressive for me. But like you, I too have a soft corner for Sumbul. She is an extremely talented artist and I wish her loads of success in her career.

Aryan Singh Rathore - From episode 310 up to confession track(I stopped watching afterwards. Babies don't just appear after a day🤣🤣🤣) - My absolute favourite character in an Indian show. The character just pulled me in whenever I would see him on TV and forced me to watch the show since his entry. The same CVs whom we are 'bashing now' wrote the story in a way which made new fans root for Arylie. Finally we had a character in an Indian show which made sense except for his revenge track. But I could accept that. The character spoke sense,empowered the FL, guided her, gave her support while teaching her to stand on her feet, and most importantly, he trusted her. He was her rock.

For me, Aryan Singh Rathore, although not perfect and flawed due to his inability to see his loved ones hurt, was close to the ideal I have of how a partner should be. Watching his scenes and interactions with Imlie and his family made me happy. I also liked Imlie although I cannot relate to her actions....to always be there for the Ts, to invite a stranger like Jo in her home, to never tell Aryan about BD and BM. I saw Aryan fall in love with Imlie but I heard Imlie telling Aryan that she loves him. Before anyone corrects me, I know that Imlie also did a lot for Aryan and his family but personally, I did not see her fall in love nor really fight for his love. It was more like an acceptance of the situation and the feeling of togetherness.

The Aryan I know would not ask Imlie to leave....unless he wants to protect her from him. I understand why Imlie left though. But what I do not understand nor can accept is the hate that they now share 50-50.  Moreover, who stays away for 5 years? Add to this the crazy rumour that Aryan will marry Malini....before I would have ignored the rumour but I do not trust these CVs anymore.

As an audience, I feel betrayed and let down for they have destroyed the essence of Aryan and Arylie to introduce an illogical leap. Did they really run out of ideas? I wanted to see the following:

- Imlie progress in her career. 

- Aryan become Aru. 

- See Aryan hand over Bhaskar Times to Imlie.

- See the entry of new characters who could be business rivals or villains for articles.

- The redemption track of Malini and the reunion of the 2 sisters. 

- If CVs wanted angst and separation, they could have introduced a track which made sense and connected with the audience. Like many of you, I did not want to see children in the show. We already had Imlie. Could have shown her growing up!

To conclude: Although I will always support Aryan, I cannot bring myself to watch the show for the time being as I am mourning the loss of the original Aryan. I do not understand his hate and need to be hurt. I wished the CVs had gone the KRPKAB route and shown a relaxed and detached Aryan. Maybe then I would have tune in to watch the show. 

shin-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaya84

After reborn as Parvati she realized the pain caused by her so she vouched herself to become a better person and equal partner for him, since he already faced enough pain because of her he didn't given back instead stayed aloof, after putting many efforts and made him believe she really changed for good.

She got him back after putting major efforts.

CVS showed her realization how she destroyed herself and her own family, her regret, remorse, guilt and redemption beautifully. 

I'm not expecting for imlie because we know CVS won't do that and they love to show her as mahaan. I made peace with it. At least maintain aryan as grey that's make him human and audience can relate him. 

Found it weird and funny when ppl on TT compared her to Sati/Parvati even after what was shown in promo.

Bold - This is what we call growth in a character. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Again I repeat Imlie during seperation from AKT >>> this one.

Chalo lets frgt tht part.

After leap also, if she gonna remain like this only, so Aryan like mentor shudnt have been brought in her life by CVs. What did she learn from him? Nothing but ignore him just cuz he pointed out her mistakes and this time didnt support her actions? Wow. 

Sita Maiyya ne bola woh kar rahi hain just cuz it satisfies her ego right, by raising Sita given kid. Had the Sita Maiyya told she has been wrong too...she wud have again played victim card. Its all abt her convenience. She chooses the way what she wants to not what is right 😁

Absolute ZERO growth in her character I say. 

PS: God how much I rooted for her once upon a time to now this 😆

I too am eagerly wishing to see a progression in Imlie's character regarding accountability for her actions. And I too am not able to connect with the Imlie in yesterday's episode. But at the same time, I do understand that Imlie from the beginning has been shown as a character who doesn't sit and wallow about her past; she moves on easily until she sees that the other party is suffering. Just wait and watch. The moment she comes to see the current state of Aryan she will be more obsessive than how she was w.r.to AKT to save him. But the difference will be Aryan will not let her in for a long time. He will resist her to the extent that he might even agree to marry Malini. It's not going to be an easy task for Imlie this time and my hope is that in that process she will come to realize the gravity of her impulsiveness and foolishness in dealing with Malini.

Again is just my hope. I am not going to turn it into my expectation, as I don't trust the creatives (be it of the channel or PH) anymore.

Edited by Enlightened21 - 1 years ago
Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

I have stopped watching from sometime. Only written updates now. But I've already made my stance clear through longs posts. So yeah, Aryan forever 👍🏼

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

enlightened -- one of my favourite kdramas covers specifically the re-united lovers trope. it had amazing ratings when it aired for good reason. when the trope is done right, it can get your heart. 

wallowing and taking accountability are two different things. you can take accountability and simply move on in life -- that is what this oldie drama showed... 

over the years, well-written dramas that cover this trope can be so entertaining as well as educational in terms of forums. people share so many views on relationships and it can be really interesting to hear people's perspectives on various things that come up as the drama progresses. 

some of the best experiences forum wise have been on dramas where the relationship status was complicated to say the least. in all those dramas, the fandom was never divided on characters -- instead it was about questions like -- can we forgive someone after cheating? should a couple reconcile or should they move on? -- those type of very difficult life questions which don't have black and white answers. we had so much fun debating as well as learning from each other. 

when it comes to IF, bepannah had that experience for me as we laughed as well as talked about issues in a marriage that leads to its failure. so it will be interesting to see how this plays out going forward in the forum and whether it will be positive experience for us or not. 

Edited by mango.falooda - 1 years ago