Supporting actors fun poll

Poll

Who is your favourite?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Very few shows I see  have good written supporting characters and without them show is incomplete , in Imlle I see the leads and  all the actors around them  are doing a fantastic job👌

Poll time guys !! Apart from Agastya and Imlie  let me know who is your favourite and why ?? 

Edited by MHRW99 - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What an interesting poll smiley2. Actually this show has well written supporting characters and the actors are also doing justice to the roles. 

I personally love Sonali (ofcourse apart from Agastya and Imlie). Asma is a powerful performer. I've not seen her work before but my god, she lights up the frame when she's in it. I've never seen a better written sibling rivalry in TV (mind you I've seen a lot of shows as a child lol). I live for Agastya Sonali tashan. The way she says Lalla and he says Didi is so much fun ☺️

Waise you missed one important character. Catchu and Emma ke Ashuji. The child is so adorbs yaar. I can't wait to see his scenes with Agastya and Imlie. They need to include him in the narrative soon. Even if they don't disclose his truth to Agastya, they can meet each other by coincidence. 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nice poll. I agree with you. Very few shows have good supporting actors. I like all of them but here I voted for Dadi and Jugnu - both for loving and accepting Agastya as he is and standing by him 

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

Nice poll. I agree with you. Very few shows have good supporting actors. I like all of them but here I voted for Dadi and Jugnu - both for loving and accepting Agastya as he is and standing by him 

I hope you'll be talking about yesterday's episode as well in the AT. It was such a bomb. I'm headed to watch today's episode. 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: joliefemme

I hope you'll be talking about yesterday's episode as well in the AT. It was such a bomb. I'm headed to watch today's episode. 

I wish to but don’t know when I can watch the episodes smiley24

MHRW99 thumbnail

What an interesting poll smiley2. Actually this show has well written supporting characters and the actors are also doing justice to the roles. 

I personally love Sonali (ofcourse apart from Agastya and Imlie). Asma is a powerful performer. I've not seen her work before but my god, she lights up the frame when she's in it. I've never seen a better written sibling rivalry in TV (mind you I've seen a lot of shows as a child lol). I live for Agastya Sonali tashan. The way she says Lalla and he says Didi is so much fun ☺️

Waise you missed one important character. Catchu and Emma ke Ashuji. The child is so adorbs yaar. I can't wait to see his scenes with Agastya and Imlie. They need to include him in the narrative soon. Even if they don't disclose his truth to Agastya, they can meet each other by coincidence. 

Oops I did I forget ashu ji 🥲 will try and add 

Sonali is a powerful character and yes Agastya and Sonali ka tashan is something I too look forward 

MHRW99 thumbnail

Tks ! I voted for Dadi as well 😁 She has a strong screen presence smiley1

joliefemme thumbnail

I wish to but don’t know when I can watch the episodes smiley24

You aren't back home yet? Weren't you supposed to be home by now???? What dhamakedar episodes you're missing 😭😭

Tag me when you post. I want to know how you liked the episodes.

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Interesting topic Div 🙌🏻

I like sonali's character most after August the actress playing sonali is doing full justice to her role. Her scenes with everyone comes out good but my favorite is August sonali there scenes are always treat to watch 🤩

So yes my favorite supporting actor is SONALI ❤

MHRW99 thumbnail

You aren't back home yet? Weren't you supposed to be home by now???? What dhamakedar episodes you're missing 😭😭

Tag me when you post. I want to know how you liked the episodes.

Today episode was bomb