Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I just caught up with epi 2 as well....again decently paced. 

I was thankful they didn't show woh Dev ki behen ki shaadi in detail and sab offscreen nipta diya😆. 

The funniest thing for me right now is ki Maa ke baal pitch black hain and beta has salt and pepper look😆.....Maa ke baal bhi thode safed kar dete for consistency bhai😆.....but I guess she wants the "youthful stepmom" tag😆

Everyone in Dev's life is super money-minded....lol even the people who are being nice to him like his stepmom and the friend who showed up to lagaao the bet over 40 lakh ki ring return karne ladki aayegi ki nahin.....

Vidhi is shown to have a head for numbers - hisaab ki pucci....lol...matlab aage jaake she will work at Dev's office in some form - most likely in accounting. Like her parents were discussing today, Vidhi ka challenge is that she lacks moral support in life, someone to encourage her....isliye even when she has the facts/numbers to counter something, muh zyada khol nahin paati.....so getting the chance to work and be appreciated for her accounting skills may raise her confidence in life. 

Dev ki shaadi ki talks shuru kar di aaj ke epi mein....lol matlab jaldi hi rishte ka koi drama laayenge with that Amy Maasi v/s the development of Dev-Vidhi on the side. 

I'm still liking the fact that DV ke interactions ko kuch hype nahin kiya khaas story mein.....very matter of fact and to the point - dono ko koi sudden strong emotions nahin feel ho rahe ek dusre ko dekh ke....lol she still keeps calling him Uncle and he saw honesty in her eyes so he gave her the ring as collateral. Koi zabardasti ka forced tashan nahin kiya for now...actually both characters seem to be in the polite zone mostly....Vidhi just happens to be more dabi hui but otherwise dono mein se koi bhi faltu ka tashan nahin maar raha.....a bit refreshing for now.

Amy ka character continues to be weird....she was just stalking Dev around the whole party for the rest of the epi and again kuch details nahin diye about their past. But she does seem to be fully expecting to marry him soon while he basically seems to be trying to run away from her at every chance😆

Yes Amy is plain weird and oh +1 to the fact ke sab Pardee ke peeche nopta dia of shaadi crap. Yeah I hope vidhi ki mom himmat kar lein and support kar dein instead of how her father keeps blaming her ke she jaan bhoojh ke act dumb and dabi hui but I honestly agree witb you on how her dabi hui nature is a nice change dusra if I may say I m liking si far how yeh kisi ko kuch sikhane ke mood main nahi hai vidhi neither is dev they are so far ok in their own zones Instead of bantooing free  ka gyaan which is nice too

Hahah wohi toh I was like seriously deepshika playing iq ki mom who perhaps is same age as Iq in real and uppar se itna extra chamkaya hua tha usse bilkul maa nahi lag rshi thi behan bana dete badi..

Word about bold I did like that too which is why I tried to ignore other cringe elements for now

AreYaar thumbnail

Epi 3 of NUKSH:

LMAO did they basically photoshop a pic of IQ with white hair to make that portrait of his father? ðŸ¤£.....I can't help but crack up over all these random things I notice😆

Amy sounds weird on that woman, so I'm gonna stick to calling her Amba.....lol yeh toh already fatal attraction vibes de rahi hai....calling him 'Mera Dev" and "Tumhari Amba"....lol and PINK love letter chhod ke aayi hai uske room mein....ROFL. She's all smiles right now cuz she feels so confident that she will acquire him....but I think the smile will collapse the moment she feels threatened....and how ironic that she will feel threatened by mousy Vidhi of all people?😆

Dev and Vidhi ke individual scenes are standing out the most right now....IQ is showing Dev ke layers....especially woh dining table scene mein interesting tha how he handled both his siblings over that halwa issue....he doesn't seem to take personal offense to anything and just keeps rolling right on in making sure everyone feels loved and cared for....interesting. Usually ITV mein yeh traits sirf ladkiyon pe dikhaate hain😆

Woh "Touchy touchy" waali bhabhi is annoying. But looks like Dev ka bhai is a positive character so far. 

Vidhi ka paranoia on the bus was funny😆.....darpok hai but phir bhi kitna kuch bahaane maar leti hai in bravado ki mere papa commissioner, mera bhai commando🤣. Also her dad needing to literally give her a MAP of the location of Dev ka office😆....looks like smartphone GPS is also too complicated for her😆

Precap mein chalo finally pahunch toh gayi Dev ke office and ab missing ring ke upar dekhte hain kya convo hota hai. I liked how Dev said in the last scene ki yeh hum dono ka test hai and I think usi baat ka continuation hoga even if they find the ring isn't in the box....he will continue to feel that he is right in assessing the honesty of her character and Vidhi will feel grateful for that I guess. 

Epi 3 of NUKSH:

LMAO did they basically photoshop a pic of IQ with white hair to make that portrait of his father? ðŸ¤£.....I can't help but crack up over all these random things I notice😆

Amy sounds weird on that woman, so I'm gonna stick to calling her Amba.....lol yeh toh already fatal attraction vibes de rahi hai....calling him 'Mera Dev" and "Tumhari Amba"....lol and PINK love letter chhod ke aayi hai uske room mein....ROFL. She's all smiles right now cuz she feels so confident that she will acquire him....but I think the smile will collapse the moment she feels threatened....and how ironic that she will feel threatened by mousy Vidhi of all people?😆

Dev and Vidhi ke individual scenes are standing out the most right now....IQ is showing Dev ke layers....especially woh dining table scene mein interesting tha how he handled both his siblings over that halwa issue....he doesn't seem to take personal offense to anything and just keeps rolling right on in making sure everyone feels loved and cared for....interesting. Usually ITV mein yeh traits sirf ladkiyon pe dikhaate hain😆

Woh "Touchy touchy" waali bhabhi is annoying. But looks like Dev ka bhai is a positive character so far. 

Vidhi ka paranoia on the bus was funny😆.....darpok hai but phir bhi kitna kuch bahaane maar leti hai in bravado ki mere papa commissioner, mera bhai commando🤣. Also her dad needing to literally give her a MAP of the location of Dev ka office😆....looks like smartphone GPS is also too complicated for her😆

Precap mein chalo finally pahunch toh gayi Dev ke office and ab missing ring ke upar dekhte hain kya convo hota hai. I liked how Dev said in the last scene ki yeh hum dono ka test hai and I think usi baat ka continuation hoga even if they find the ring isn't in the box....he will continue to feel that he is right in assessing the honesty of her character and Vidhi will feel grateful for that I guess. 

Bahaha for reals? ðŸ¤£ I didn't  realize that but that would be too funny..I agree with the layers  bit I really liked how he got emo and then  normalized himself quickly..and yes I too feel that others will avcuse her of being a theif and doing drama  of being nice but he would trust her and that would be  start of something since that is what she lacks somebody showing confidence in her... the map bit made me lol so hard esp caz daddy drew all the pics too along eith instructions and even then she was like idk if I will get there.😆 and that saath wali lady ka face when she started her story ke mera poora family is this and that she had that so why should I care face ðŸ˜† l ao at her khauff seeing the dabba..

Amba Amy kaise ban gayi idk that looks so forced I prefer amba too itna short toh hai but I guess that isn't  cool  for people  it is gonna be I tresting to see what their history is given ke the family has no idea and they thi k ke abhi mulaqat hui inki in regards to Chitra. Woh chota bhai  is nice too I liked him but hsi biwi is absolute turn off.

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 1 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Just watched aaj ka epi of NUKSH....lol it was a quicker paced epi today. 

Aaj bhi most of the epi went in ring drama😆....but this time it was focused on the office interaction of Dev-Vidhi....she panicked after she saw the ring missing but they showed it nicely how he calmed her down and helped her retrace her steps to figure out where the ring could be. 

Highlight today was Vidhi graduating from "Uncle" to "Sir" for Dev😆....uska bhi back and forth hi chal raha tha thoda.....her first instinct still is to call him "uncle" ðŸ¤£ but then she checks herself and switches to "Sir"😆.....he has such a calm reaction either way to whatever she calls him😆

Finally Vidhi ki Maa came to the rescue and brought the ring to the office to resolve the whole thing....lol Vidhi itni panicked thi that when she finally got the ring back from her mom, she rushed to directly put in on Dev's finger😆....cuz she was like Maa ne bola ki isko iski sahi jagah pe waapis pahunchana hai and woh jagah was his finger only na😆.

Dev was just quite bemused by her hadbadahat ðŸ˜†....but overall impressed by her honesty and saaf dil. Nice moment in the end when she's leaving the office and she sees his pic with his sister but mistakes it to be a pic of him with his daughter😆....He just smiles when she says ki your daughter is very pyaari😆 - didn't correct her ki that's his sister. 

They also showed Vidhi displaying her hisaab kitaab skills in front of Dev when she was doing full hisaab of how much he owes her for the bowl and the cost of coming to his office via rickshaw ðŸ˜†....but end mein bhool gayi paise lena and bas ring dekar nikal li😆.

Woh friends of Dev seem to be negative characters only - full epi they were trying to claim Vidhi is a fraud and then jab galat prove ho gaye toh baat ego pe le li hai ki Vidhi ko chhodenge nahin agli baar mili toh. 

Mera ek prediction toh sahi ho gaya that Dev is impressed by Vidhi ki honesty and wants to give her a job in his company😆....but precap mein Vidhi rejected the job by saying ki he can't even do woh bowl ke paise ka hisaab kitaab😆....is sabse bhadkaya hai Dev ke woh friends ne use and he's reached Vidhi ka ghar in precap....lol jahaan Vidhi ke rishte ki baat chal rahi lagti hai😆

Just watched aaj ka epi of NUKSH....lol it was a quicker paced epi today. 

Aaj bhi most of the epi went in ring drama😆....but this time it was focused on the office interaction of Dev-Vidhi....she panicked after she saw the ring missing but they showed it nicely how he calmed her down and helped her retrace her steps to figure out where the ring could be. 

Highlight today was Vidhi graduating from "Uncle" to "Sir" for Dev😆....uska bhi back and forth hi chal raha tha thoda.....her first instinct still is to call him "uncle" ðŸ¤£ but then she checks herself and switches to "Sir"😆.....he has such a calm reaction either way to whatever she calls him😆

Finally Vidhi ki Maa came to the rescue and brought the ring to the office to resolve the whole thing....lol Vidhi itni panicked thi that when she finally got the ring back from her mom, she rushed to directly put in on Dev's finger😆....cuz she was like Maa ne bola ki isko iski sahi jagah pe waapis pahunchana hai and woh jagah was his finger only na😆.

Dev was just quite bemused by her hadbadahat ðŸ˜†....but overall impressed by her honesty and saaf dil. Nice moment in the end when she's leaving the office and she sees his pic with his sister but mistakes it to be a pic of him with his daughter😆....He just smiles when she says ki your daughter is very pyaari😆 - didn't correct her ki that's his sister. 

They also showed Vidhi displaying her hisaab kitaab skills in front of Dev when she was doing full hisaab of how much he owes her for the bowl and the cost of coming to his office via rickshaw ðŸ˜†....but end mein bhool gayi paise lena and bas ring dekar nikal li😆.

Woh friends of Dev seem to be negative characters only - full epi they were trying to claim Vidhi is a fraud and then jab galat prove ho gaye toh baat ego pe le li hai ki Vidhi ko chhodenge nahin agli baar mili toh. 

Mera ek prediction toh sahi ho gaya that Dev is impressed by Vidhi ki honesty and wants to give her a job in his company😆....but precap mein Vidhi rejected the job by saying ki he can't even do woh bowl ke paise ka hisaab kitaab😆....is sabse bhadkaya hai Dev ke woh friends ne use and he's reached Vidhi ka ghar in precap....lol jahaan Vidhi ke rishte ki baat chal rahi lagti hai😆

oh such a nice episode today too.. i toh loved the calm and composed Dev the way he tried to calm her down from the very begininng and hardly even once cared about his ring . i esp like this caz so far they have shown him rich and all but he has hardly tried to show it or try to jamao paise ki dhons i liek that even with that sister in that pre shaadi scene they hardly mentioned paisa ya materialistic thigns there. though his friends are only and only concerned abotu money losers Good that he didn't let him go and amde him walk onhsi knees as per sharat caz that dude fully wanted dev to do that and it wasn't a joke for him.. they seem to not care about dev the person at all either and dosti bhi koi bohat gehri nahi lag rahi guess caz saath hain toh dost hain .

vidhi is such a goof but oh such a cutie with all her confusions and her generosity of not adding paani ke 15 rupay in the total hissaab😆  and yes i really like hoe he is just letign herbe not even pnce has he called her nasamjh ya bewakoof wohi cute ke naam pe insults nahi but actually seems to give her respect and regard as a fellow human too.  the picture part wasfor sure sweet and i also liked his little nod at her saying uncle then being oh nope sir but then unlce later and his it's ok wali nod while his friends wanted to amke fun of her for that too

ek min ko mere ko laga tha yeh jo bhi aunty rishta layi hai ke shaad dev ka hi ho since his shaadi has been mentioned yesterday too but lagta nahi hai ke uska rishta aaya hai

fast paced epi of BPKH too thoda edit main jhol tha in order to make it fast but main points being woh mauj Sr aka indu ki mauj ne randomly mohalle wali ladies ko challenge kar dia hai ke Beti ki shaadi ek mahine main karwaooingi while indu is like nahh abut at the same time zoon sahiba beemar ho gayi haina nd the dr said it is mental pressure and stress she needs a papa toh i guesss aise indu will eventually ahve to surrender and say yes.. baaki indu and vivek bane detective to get to the bottem of the drug case and save Riteish who on the other side is goign thru the trausm of beign arrested and wohi jail main jo bhi ke wahan bhi peopel are not letting him be.. kaafi reminsicent hain details with Aryan ka case .. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

oh such a nice episode today too.. i toh loved the calm and composed Dev the way he tried to calm her down from the very begininng and hardly even once cared about his ring . i esp like this caz so far they have shown him rich and all but he has hardly tried to show it or try to jamao paise ki dhons i liek that even with that sister in that pre shaadi scene they hardly mentioned paisa ya materialistic thigns there. though his friends are only and only concerned abotu money losers Good that he didn't let him go and amde him walk onhsi knees as per sharat caz that dude fully wanted dev to do that and it wasn't a joke for him.. they seem to not care about dev the person at all either and dosti bhi koi bohat gehri nahi lag rahi guess caz saath hain toh dost hain .

vidhi is such a goof but oh such a cutie with all her confusions and her generosity of not adding paani ke 15 rupay in the total hissaab😆  and yes i really like hoe he is just letign herbe not even pnce has he called her nasamjh ya bewakoof wohi cute ke naam pe insults nahi but actually seems to give her respect and regard as a fellow human too.  the picture part wasfor sure sweet and i also liked his little nod at her saying uncle then being oh nope sir but then unlce later and his it's ok wali nod while his friends wanted to amke fun of her for that too

ek min ko mere ko laga tha yeh jo bhi aunty rishta layi hai ke shaad dev ka hi ho since his shaadi has been mentioned yesterday too but lagta nahi hai ke uska rishta aaya hai

LOL nahin, I don't think anyone is even remotely thinking in that realm for DV right now😆....especially considering that she keeps calling him UNCLE toh koi bhi inko as a couple imagine bhi nahin kar paayega anytime soon I feel😆.....and I'm actually interested right now cuz of that reason only....it leaves scope for something to develop rather than instantly doing stuff to romanticize every interaction between them. 

I think they will show that Dev will somehow become the reason for this rishta not working out for Vidhi.....and somehow things will move towards Vidhi agreeing to take up the job at his company instead. 

Word about Vidhi being surprisingly cute in her own way despite her scaredy cat personality ðŸ˜†.....yeh actress ki awaaz is kinda like Rani Mukherji na? Woh kharaash sa hai iski awaaz mein which kinda makes her stand out.....lol.....abhi ke liye she seems to be decent casting for this role if the intent was to actually show an average looking girl who has an earnestness in her. 

I just realized this was an Amba free epi😆....no wonder we quite enjoyed it😆. I'm also pleasantly surprised at Vidhi's parents being positive characters - her mom joking with her about the ring getting stuck on her finger was a sweet moment😆

Waise ironic na ki Dev is so confident about his parakh of people but he has no clue how he is being exploited by his own family and friends.....lol...or maybe he knows but just doesn't want to push back. Remains to be seen what role Vidhi plays in his life in shifting these relationships. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

fast paced epi of BPKH too thoda edit main jhol tha in order to make it fast but main points being woh mauj Sr aka indu ki mauj ne randomly mohalle wali ladies ko challenge kar dia hai ke Beti ki shaadi ek mahine main karwaooingi while indu is like nahh abut at the same time zoon sahiba beemar ho gayi haina nd the dr said it is mental pressure and stress she needs a papa toh i guesss aise indu will eventually ahve to surrender and say yes.. baaki indu and vivek bane detective to get to the bottem of the drug case and save Riteish who on the other side is goign thru the trausm of beign arrested and wohi jail main jo bhi ke wahan bhi peopel are not letting him be.. kaafi reminsicent hain details with Aryan ka case .. 

Oh achha yeh drugs wala drama lamba chalega lagta hai in BPKH....I'm behind by about two epis abhi so will try to catch up aaj. 

But yeah quite obvious it's inspired from the recent cases of media witch hunts of bollywood personalities over drugs related controversies. 

Oh achha yeh drugs wala drama lamba chalega lagta hai in BPKH....I'm behind by about two epis abhi so will try to catch up aaj. 

But yeah quite obvious it's inspired from the recent cases of media witch hunts of bollywood personalities over drugs related controversies. 

It was OK I mean much needed given ke kuch hai nahi but rabid reactions have startedon riteish but I felt this epi was quite a Jamba juice in terms of execution the edit was really bad going from one spot to another and felt like they 3anted something else but kept changing like the whole auto wala taking zoon and it made it look like he is a kidnapper but then him taking him to riteish  ka ghar and calling indu..urhmm ok or the random mauj ka announcement and challenging   indu and phir random health episode of zoon bojay kcub stuff into one epi and I felt it needed a bit more time and flow

LOL nahin, I don't think anyone is even remotely thinking in that realm for DV right now😆....especially considering that she keeps calling him UNCLE toh koi bhi inko as a couple imagine bhi nahin kar paayega anytime soon I feel😆.....and I'm actually interested right now cuz of that reason only....it leaves scope for something to develop rather than instantly doing stuff to romanticize every interaction between them. 

I think they will show that Dev will somehow become the reason for this rishta not working out for Vidhi.....and somehow things will move towards Vidhi agreeing to take up the job at his company instead. 

Word about Vidhi being surprisingly cute in her own way despite her scaredy cat personality ðŸ˜†.....yeh actress ki awaaz is kinda like Rani Mukherji na? Woh kharaash sa hai iski awaaz mein which kinda makes her stand out.....lol.....abhi ke liye she seems to be decent casting for this role if the intent was to actually show an average looking girl who has an earnestness in her. 

I just realized this was an Amba free epi😆....no wonder we quite enjoyed it😆. I'm also pleasantly surprised at Vidhi's parents being positive characters - her mom joking with her about the ring getting stuck on her finger was a sweet moment😆

Waise ironic na ki Dev is so confident about his parakh of people but he has no clue how he is being exploited by his own family and friends.....lol...or maybe he knows but just doesn't want to push back. Remains to be seen what role Vidhi plays in his life in shifting these relationships. 

😆 yes not only was it amba free it was all thr villains free epi and I also liked that he himself thought  of the job for vidhi not like she was seeking one or anything unlike other places where they are stuck zabardasti caz job is everything.. dusra  I think she wanted to do the job which is why her subtle sa wanting to pushback at maa ka proposal thing but then remaining chup.  I hope dev isn't  this chill I terms of how his family behaves with  vidhi though it is also in a way refreshing that he is kinda whatever and deals with things rather calmly instead of getting overinvolved and getting in trouble.. oh yeah I do not want instant shaadi either.i was just saying ke in itv it is pretty normal  but then I guess they would never caz vidhi and fam is gareeb and baaki everybody around dev is so money minded.

Yeah her voice is similar to rani ..and word about her acting acha kar rahi hai kuch over nahi even though this confused gal thing can get  very irritating . I am toh funding her adorable though remains to be seen how she does when it comes to different  shades of vidhi caz so far this week toh she is shown in this over panic mode only