Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I saw that  a few days ago and tolled my eyes big time like seriously?  iss tarah toh every film that flop is " theirs" everybody spends time and energy and resources on their films  ab mahi chali toh mahi chali what is the need to be so despo and act like you have made the greatest film in history  and oh the audience didn't  like it due to some agenda.. like Shut  Up for God sake..and if it was so  yours then why even release it right 😆

Exactly 😆.....they all sound like whiny babies for posting this publicly upar se woh bhi with hashtag🤪😆. 

I can understand the people who worked on a film will feel bad when it flops but woh sab aapas mein they can share their dukh/dard na rather than making a public spectacle with a hashtag about "this is ours" blah blah....lol bhai it will remain yours either way whether it is hit or flop 🤔😆.....and itna hi exclusive yours rakhni thi toh release hi nahin karte....lol

I guess these are still films that were impacted by the pandemic toh people are more sensitive about them....since they probably overcame tough situations during the pandemic to keep shooting and probably lost money/people both while making this isliye zyada senti ho rahe hain.....but once it's released, you have to let go.....defending your work also I can understand but HASHTAG seriously? lol are they like TWO? Social media is the end of civilization seriously 🥱

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Sorry I missed a lot sold discussion ladies - getting over some sickness and family stuff 😭

But I am slowly getting back to routine… what did I miss? Catching up on CM and BPKH thiugh still have to watch the drug and arrest episodes of the latter.. but both shows goinh at a good pace I guess. And yes AY I am loving your Banni updates - not surprised they are going up there with TRPs .. my guess is they will maonitain a healthy second behind anupama.

So GM is in Jhalak? Good for him but looking at the contestants, will be interesting to see how far he goes.. but hope he does well.  
 Any drama in fliplie I missed? 😆

Heya Sandy, no worries....we figured life gets everyone busy on and off. 

I am a bit behind on CM again.....now NUKSH is on the plate too so I try to catch up on BPKH and Banni in bulk....CM mein last I saw woh Ginni found out about her brother putting up the dhaaba as collateral for the catering contract and uske upar lad rahi thi with Adi. 

Banni ki TRPs have been fluctuating and second spot pe toh bahut shows ka competition chalta rehta hai as per the three way ties every week😆.....but yeah let's see if shaadi track makes the show settle a bit....the lead couple is unconventional so remains to be seen how much audience accepts on a mass scale. 

LOL yeah GM is in JDJ along with his BFF that overhyped Amruta😆.....I'm not sure how long GM will survive cuz many of the other contestants have way more active online fan armies😆 and kaafi drama hoga with people like Nia, Shilpa and possibly Hina on board....yeh Amruta is also BIG time drama queen😆......GM soch ke hi apna muh khole wahaan pe cuz bahut log baithe honge to pounce on his words as ammo for drama😆

Fliplie ka dunno - haven't been tracking much regularly....I guess woh Cheeni ka chal raha hai kuch in PD and Jaaniyas ke creepy romance waale flashback lollipop scenes.

AreYaar thumbnail

ROFL just found out that NUKSH is a remake of a Zee Kannada show😆

Yeh Star waale ab Zee shows ka bhi copyright lekar remake kar rahe hain?😆

*Edit: Wiki link is broken for some reason so uploading a snapshot of the synopsis....lol

Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 10.40.02 AM.png

Actually, looks like there is a version of this show in almost every south language - Malayalam and Tamil versions are still ongoing 🤣

In each version, they've just slightly tweaked how the leads meet but the age gap aspect and ML being rich middle aged businessman is common😆

And apparently original is a Marathi story which had a thriller twist that the young FL is actually a reincarnation of ML's first wife😕🤣

Edited by AreYaar - 1 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Ok so googled around a bit more and realized that the producers of NUKSH are the same people who produced the original Marathi version - the one where young FL turns out to be reincarnation of previous wife of ML🤣

I guess they have produced some successful Marathi shows before this and also Thapki 2 apparently 😆......not sure what to make of that track record. 

NUKSH has some promise as a story but everything will depend on execution and treatment. Now I'm curious to know if OG version also had FL calling ML Uncle initially 😆.....ya phir they are doing some tweaks for the Hindi version. 

Also not clear to me if previous versions had this AMBA character....matlab agar ultimately issue is going to be about dead ex-wife toh why is Amba floating around like a psycho ex🤔😆? They've made it sound so far like Dev has never been married before cuz he dedicated his life to his step-family.

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Is NUKSH the new Iqbal khan one in SB? Sorry I am a little behind ha ha … are you guys liking it? I didn’t like the promo much so was not sure if I have to check it out or not.. 😆

Going back to GM on Jhalak- you are right - he needs to be careful about what he says. The competition looks tough in terms of public voting - usually they give the title to a colors person if I am not wrong. But I hope GM moves to a top 5 or something. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Is NUKSH the new Iqbal khan one in SB? Sorry I am a little behind ha ha … are you guys liking it? I didn’t like the promo much so was not sure if I have to check it out or not.. 😆

Going back to GM on Jhalak- you are right - he needs to be careful about what he says. The competition looks tough in terms of public voting - usually they give the title to a colors person if I am not wrong. But I hope GM moves to a top 5 or something. 

Lol yes NUKSH is the new Iqbal show. Up to you if you want to watch. We liked the first week of epis so far cuz the characters are not as cliched as the other recent SB shows. 

Re: JDJ…lol I’m really not that invested in GM ka dancing career 😆. I think he’s doing JDJ just to fill time between his next movie/web projects ka shoot starting and also to get visibility with pan India audience through a reality show. Dance wise it is never enough just to be a good dancer. lol and I’m not too sure about GM managing to navigate the politics of reality shows without shooting off his blunt straight talk rants which will as usual distract from his talent cuz reality shows are only about drama 🤷‍♀️😆

But yeah would be good for him if he makes it to top 5😆

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

ROFL just found out that NUKSH is a remake of a Zee Kannada show😆

Yeh Star waale ab Zee shows ka bhi copyright lekar remake kar rahe hain?😆

*Edit: Wiki link is broken for some reason so uploading a snapshot of the synopsis....lol

Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 10.40.02 AM.png

Actually, looks like there is a version of this show in almost every south language - Malayalam and Tamil versions are still ongoing 🤣

In each version, they've just slightly tweaked how the leads meet but the age gap aspect and ML being rich middle aged businessman is common😆

And apparently original is a Marathi story which had a thriller twist that the young FL is actually a reincarnation of ML's first wife😕🤣

Bahahah first wife? What🤣 but dhukar hain yahan hun iss twist  se bach jaayenge caz so far toh they keep saying he never married  caz of behan bhai😆 ki pehle shaadi wala vaada.. but not surprising at all ke   it is also  a remake haha

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Ok so googled around a bit more and realized that the producers of NUKSH are the same people who produced the original Marathi version - the one where young FL turns out to be reincarnation of previous wife of ML🤣

I guess they have produced some successful Marathi shows before this and also Thapki 2 apparently 😆......not sure what to make of that track record. 

NUKSH has some promise as a story but everything will depend on execution and treatment. Now I'm curious to know if OG version also had FL calling ML Uncle initially 😆.....ya phir they are doing some tweaks for the Hindi version. 

Also not clear to me if previous versions had this AMBA character....matlab agar ultimately issue is going to be about dead ex-wife toh why is Amba floating around like a psycho ex🤔😆? They've made it sound so far like Dev has never been married before cuz he dedicated his life to his step-family.

Haan wohi toh and amba can't be his ex wife or wait kahin koi secret shaadi vaadi na ki ho isi liye he runs away but that makes  no sense ..

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Haan wohi toh and amba can't be his ex wife or wait kahin koi secret shaadi vaadi na ki ho isi liye he runs away but that makes  no sense ..

Yeah, Amba is deffo a psycho ex.....so maybe they are going with that angle instead of the dead ex-wife drama.....lol I have to say ki zyada excessive ho jaata reincarnation angle....can only hope they skip that for Hindi version. 

Baaki toh yeah Remake plus is busy remaking across all its channels as usual😆

Just caught up on epi 5 and it was again a slow one. Yeh Dev ke annoying friends constantly bitching about Vidhi and manipulating him so easily is starting to test my patience. 

Only new info was that Vidhi is not even a college graduate😆.....clear nahin kiya what year of college she's in but looks like she's around 20 or 21. And apparently she failed in some college exam cuz her mom got jaundice toh she was busy taking care of her rather than managing to study. Toh long story short, they are basically showing she has a head for math but given her general hadbadi waali personality and directional challenges, she isn't able to live up to her potential.....and shaadi ke liye bhi Maa ke kehne pe maan gayi warna she had no strong feelings either way.....lol

Toh yeh Dev waali job karke training milegi ise without even having the degree qualifications yet....lol 

Vidhi ko basically Raja Harishchandra level of sach bolne waali dikha rahe hain.....lol hyper honest....but her words also get easily twisted by anyone into claiming she is insulting them - jaise aaj woh Dev ke friends ne kar liya about her pointing out the fact that Dev also didn't remember to return her money.....lol 

AreYaar thumbnail

LOL they are actually doing promotions of KGGK reruns with new clips of Sakshi and all, haan? 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-SdeUF6SHk

*Edit: LMAO they released something with Shweta Kawatra also? 🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-ryGhyvTdg

Edited by AreYaar - 1 years ago