Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Urhmmm so out of curiosity checked the forst epi of  na Umar ki seema  and urhmm am  ðŸ¤” first of all maha dari hui clumsy si coy FL  jo har baat se dsrti hai has evil chachi  etc seedhe parents and all  .it is a cliche  mega fest and the casting is pretty blah too. Hero is some spin off of ram wheer ehe has a sauteli  behan whom he loves like his own sister princess   jiski shaadi hai and it si supposed to be shaadi of the town  wohi cliche dumb brainless amber ladki cliche who uses bhai and his paisa and then he has an evil bhabhi who is busy taunting  all the time phir uske liye heroine ke chachi ko.phone karta hai in emergency cAZ beauticians  chahiye   and sab parlors are apparently not available and heroine ki chachi has some parlour named goldielocks ðŸ˜†ðŸ™ˆ the cringe on another level and apni koi beti named "golden".. like for real golden.😆 anyway this is how the heroine lands at this mansion and is lost ke pedicure ke liye paani kahan se laaye. 

Udhar behan ke hone wale sasural se woh sneha waag lands as dulhe ki jot maasi amd is a shocker for Mr bhai aka DEv the hero as she is his ex and she goes to his room and blackmail him ke apne knees pe jao mere saamne bhaithi now take off your sherwani do the begging or your sister won't  be happy and this is meant to be bhai ka pyaar and urhmn some trading and in this awkward situation  heroine ji enters  and is shocked toh dev ji iske saath apni izzat bacha ke nikal liye and accidently ended up breaking her pot for paani and she gets scare due chachi will beta her now and in precap he seems to have given her a platinum ring to pay for her losses which she thinks is just steel jisma koi 9000 nahi dega for her to buy the pot and her dad is suddenly  damn close the doors windows we have hot the jackpot..

Overall  mega fail tha yeh  with extra wtf in the snoozeworthy predictability too..

I just finished watching the first epi too.....LMAO dude, the FL called Iqbal Khan UNCLEJI ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£.....I just can't🤣.....now THAT was the only thing I didn't see coming in what otherwise felt like a pretty predictable and cliched story😆

Honestly theek hi tha epi.....nothing that terrible also....I guess tum bahut dino baad dekh rahi ho new shows toh tumhare abhi bhi expectations hain😆.....the kind of average stuff I'm flipping through these days, this more or less is in the same pattern as the other SB shows like BPKH and CM😆

Maybe I'm also kind of feeling tired of the typical "spunky" FLs giving their khokhle bhaashans that for now I'm ok with mousy/directionally challenged FL also😆.....I mean waise bhi it's not like ITV has much of a range for a fully formed characterization for FLs....ya toh they are OTT bubbly/gundis ya ekdum sehmi hui becharis ðŸ˜†.....so maybe I'm just beyond tired of gundis like Imlie and I want something different for now. 

Anyways, story-wise they aren't going for what has been shown in other age gap stories off late.....KTLK mein bhi Kritika was already some spunky/bubbly type girl who brought romance into life of sober older doctor.....and then Imlie mein bhi bubbly gundi hi thi Imlie ji.....yahaan they seem to be going for the angle of a girl who is not just much younger but also a softer personality who LITERALLY needs guidance in her life😆.....matlab raasta tak bhatak jaati hai ladki ek direction se dusri mein😆. So looks like aage jaake Iqbal ka character will be a mentor figure for her to help her become stronger pehle before any romance angle comes in. 

Sneha has awesome screen presence but her character already seems heavily into the vamp/psycho ex territory from epi 1 only.....lol so yeh already different hai from KTLK I guess. 

Oh and that Golden wala naam....haha that reminded me of character names from way back in shows like Bhagonwaali....I think hote hain central India - MP etc. type areas mein aise names😆

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I just finished watching the first epi too.....LMAO dude, the FL called Iqbal Khan UNCLEJI ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£.....I just can't🤣.....now THAT was the only thing I didn't see coming in what otherwise felt like a pretty predictable and cliched story😆

Honestly theek hi tha epi.....nothing that terrible also....I guess tum bahut dino baad dekh rahi ho new shows toh tumhare abhi bhi expectations hain😆.....the kind of average stuff I'm flipping through these days, this more or less is in the same pattern as the other SB shows like BPKH and CM😆

Maybe I'm also kind of feeling tired of the typical "spunky" FLs giving their khokhle bhaashans that for now I'm ok with mousy/directionally challenged FL also😆.....I mean waise bhi it's not like ITV has much of a range for a fully formed characterization for FLs....ya toh they are OTT bubbly/gundis ya ekdum sehmi hui becharis ðŸ˜†.....so maybe I'm just beyond tired of gundis like Imlie and I want something different for now. 

Anyways, story-wise they aren't going for what has been shown in other age gap stories off late.....KTLK mein bhi Kritika was already some spunky/bubbly type girl who brought romance into life of sober older doctor.....and then Imlie mein bhi bubbly gundi hi thi Imlie ji.....yahaan they seem to be going for the angle of a girl who is not just much younger but also a softer personality who LITERALLY needs guidance in her life😆.....matlab raasta tak bhatak jaati hai ladki ek direction se dusri mein😆. So looks like aage jaake Iqbal ka character will be a mentor figure for her to help her become stronger pehle before any romance angle comes in. 

Sneha has awesome screen presence but her character already seems heavily into the vamp/psycho ex territory from epi 1 only.....lol so yeh already different hai from KTLK I guess. 

Oh and that Golden wala naam....haha that reminded me of character names from way back in shows like Bhagonwaali....I think hote hain central India - MP etc. type areas mein aise names😆

Haan I guess bohat  hi time ho gaya and I wasn't  expecting itna in the face stuff right in first episode like it felt like things being  thrown one after another without much intro ya kucb ek dum se evil aise gain itne evil koi thoda sa bhi effort nahi hai to make it feel connected kaafi disjointed sa ek dum yeh hero.hai yeh heroine hai  thing..I didn't  had much issue with the heroine or dev  on their own but overall structure was just urhmmm  felt  like rushing..and I felt overdose if negative characters ka intro right away koi buildup nahi tha in the bonding if characters like wih behan se extra pyaar ya iss heroine ka aone ghar walon se..wih lack feel hua.. but haha yes that uncle ji was hilarious😆

Also Haan mujhe bohat odd laga the way sneha ka character was making iqbal beg and harass kar eshi thi and iska koi bas nahi chal raha tha and he was behaving too abla/bechara 

AreYaar thumbnail

Haan I guess bohat  hi time ho gaya and I wasn't  expecting itna in the face stuff right in first episode like it felt like things being  thrown one after another without much intro ya kucb ek dum se evil aise gain itne evil koi thoda sa bhi effort nahi hai to make it feel connected kaafi disjointed sa ek dum yeh hero.hai yeh heroine hai  thing..I didn't  had much issue with the heroine or dev  on their own but overall structure was just urhmmm  felt  like rushing..and I felt overdose if negative characters ka intro right away koi buildup nahi tha in the bonding if characters like wih behan se extra pyaar ya iss heroine ka aone ghar walon se..wih lack feel hua.. but haha yes that uncle ji was hilarious😆

Also Haan mujhe bohat odd laga the way sneha ka character was making iqbal beg and harass kar eshi thi and iska koi bas nahi chal raha tha and he was behaving too abla/bechara 

Oh I totally agree that the last scene between Sneha and Iqbal was weird....I guess they will give more context in the coming epis of whatever past they shared....but I was still impressed by Sneha's acting....what a smooth actress to watch after two years of watching Mayuri's trashy acting as psycho ex/vamp. 

Baaki in terms of build up....lol behen yehi standard hai aajkal ITV ka, what to say😆. Waise BPKH ka first epi/first week was better in terms of flow but overall more or less saare shows are in this zone of storyline flow only.....lol....wohi typical evil characters and planning/plotting waali chaachi/sisters are there in every show.....lol 

Yahaan I guess weirdly it feels a bit different that FL is THIS sehmi/dabi hui....lol cuz baaki sab shows mein the FLs are assertive to varying degrees so this girl is kinda standing out in the opposite zone for now.....also while sehmi hui, she's also an unintentional goof in some ways I guess given how she blurted out the "uncle ji"😆. Dev ka character seems very calm types for now.....nothing seems to faze him much - chaahe someone is manipulating him or insulting him.....lol....but yeah remains to be seen how his interactions develop with the FL aage. Waise it was nice that their first meeting wasn't shown with some kind of LLHH or instant hate tashan. 

Edited by AreYaar - 1 years ago

Oh I totally agree that the last scene between Sneha and Iqbal was weird....I guess they will give more context in the coming epis of whatever past they shared....but I was still impressed by Sneha's acting....what a smooth actress to watch after two years of watching Mayuri's trashy acting as psycho ex/vamp. 

Baaki in terms of build up....lol behen yehi standard hai aajkal ITV ka, what to say😆. Waise BPKH ka first epi/first week was better in terms of flow but overall more or less saare shows are in this zone of storyline flow only.....lol....wohi typical evil characters and planning/plotting waali chaachi/sisters are there in every show.....lol 

Yahaan I guess weirdly it feels a bit different that FL is THIS sehmi/dabi hui....lol cuz baaki sab shows mein the FLs are assertive to varying degrees so this girl is kinda standing out in the opposite zone for now.....also while sehmi hui, she's also an unintentional goof in some ways I guess given how she blurted out the "uncle ji"😆. Dev ka character seems very calm types for now.....nothing seems to faze him much - chaahe someone is manipulating him or insulting him.....lol....but yeah remains to be seen how his interactions develop with the FL aage. Waise it was nice that their first meeting wasn't shown with some kind of LLHH or instant hate tashan. 

Yup I did like these things too.. lol is awesome a preview of aaj ka episode on TV she continues calling him uncle ji😆 And yes it is rather cool to see her saying it without even realizing and is different in thr sense ke bully ya trill ke liye nahi naam rakh rahi ya keh rahi like usual trope bilkul ek dum flow main she keeps saying it..she seemed introvert and confused but nit dumb so far so that is nice..yes sneha was nice  as thr vamp but same I wanna know the backstory I just felt ek dum se overdose ho gaya villains ka with that lame bhabhi too

Yaar yeh anupama main kya chalnraha hai why is paakhi at maan ka ghar with anuj godi main uthaooing that kid and yeh paakhi ka dostana with that bhabhi of anuj or whoever aslesha  is? And honestly that random dude who went to get paakhi ka samaan from Shah house? And urhmm that kid is weird bhari mehfil main asking anuj if he will sleep with anupama? Kya ajeeb  tamashe lage hiye hain 3 households ke  bhari  duniya main. And who is this guy telling vanraj to calm down? 

AreYaar thumbnail

Yup I did like these things too.. lol is awesome a preview of aaj ka episode on TV she continues calling him uncle ji😆 And yes it is rather cool to see her saying it without even realizing and is different in thr sense ke bully ya trill ke liye nahi naam rakh rahi ya keh rahi like usual trope bilkul ek dum flow main she keeps saying it..she seemed introvert and confused but nit dumb so far so that is nice..yes sneha was nice  as thr vamp but same I wanna know the backstory I just felt ek dum se overdose ho gaya villains ka with that lame bhabhi too

LOL yeah I saw she's calling him "uncle ji" in the precap also😆.....and yes, woh ekdum flow mein aa raha hai rather than something put on to give some kind of "nickname" or "label" toh that felt a bit different for now.....aage dekhte hain kaise evolve karenge. She is dari hui and confused but yeah typical dumb types nahin lagi....bholi hai and gets overwhelmed but she makes efforts for whatever she takes on. I also liked that they showed her help karne ka jazbaa also in a simple sa manner with the way she helped that guy move the mithaai ka cart in the opening scene....it didn't need like 5 minutes of slow motion and special bg score to show her niceness as is the case for usual FLs...lol 

Yes, typical evil characters bhare pade hain waise. Seems like woh kinda cliched backdrop of sautela bhai jo sage se zyada pyar karta hai apni good for nothing family ko.....lol so all the sisters are basically taking advantage of his large heartedness and he doesn't even seem to care if they're mean to him....lol his focus is on trying to make them all happy kaise bhi.

Woh Sneha-Iqbal ke last scene ki editing was bad too....like they suddenly jumped to that scene without showing Dev ka shock dhang se ki this is the groom's maasi....but it was saved in large part by both Sneha and IQ ki acting after that even as Sneha ka character was showing how clearly unhinged and manipulative she is. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Yaar yeh anupama main kya chalnraha hai why is paakhi at maan ka ghar with anuj godi main uthaooing that kid and yeh paakhi ka dostana with that bhabhi of anuj or whoever aslesha  is? And honestly that random dude who went to get paakhi ka samaan from Shah house? And urhmm that kid is weird bhari mehfil main asking anuj if he will sleep with anupama? Kya ajeeb  tamashe lage hiye hain 3 households ke  bhari  duniya main. And who is this guy telling vanraj to calm down? 

@bold: Woah yeh bhi chal raha hai ab with Anu jr? 🤣

ROFL I haven't watched an epi in a long time....bas tag se thoda bahut idea hua ki woh Pakhi is dating Anuj ka nephew ðŸ˜† - woh Barkha Bhabhi ka beta hai I guess....and uska drama chal raha hai cuz Shahs are against it and Pakhi is being a brat as usual. That guy seems to be dating Pakhi just to curry favor with Maan for property I guess....lol. Yeh Choti Anu ka jo bhi drama hai, I haven't followed - just general awareness hai ki bacchi ko adopt karke le aaye hain and announce kar diya sabki ki behen hai tumhari - khushi manaao😆

Vanraj ko kisne bol diya ab calm down hone ko? ðŸ˜†....As if he will ever listen🤣.....Still the show is managing to maintain a respectable 3.0 TRP unlike Fliplie ji ke down down down TRPs😆

Oh I just read the synopsis of that other new Ajooni show on SB.....lmao yeh toh totally Pratigya rebooted waali storyline hai....wohi funda of "one sided love wala gunda" who forcibly marries the girl he's in love with and so called "idealistic" girl isko shaadi ke baad sudhaar degi😆

@bold: Woah yeh bhi chal raha hai ab with Anu jr? 🤣

ROFL I haven't watched an epi in a long time....bas tag se thoda bahut idea hua ki woh Pakhi is dating Anuj ka nephew ðŸ˜† - woh Barkha Bhabhi ka beta hai I guess....and uska drama chal raha hai cuz Shahs are against it and Pakhi is being a brat as usual. That guy seems to be dating Pakhi just to curry favor with Maan for property I guess....lol. Yeh Choti Anu ka jo bhi drama hai, I haven't followed - just general awareness hai ki bacchi ko adopt karke le aaye hain and announce kar diya sabki ki behen hai tumhari - khushi manaao😆

Vanraj ko kisne bol diya ab calm down hone ko? ðŸ˜†....As if he will ever listen🤣.....Still the show is managing to maintain a respectable 3.0 TRP unlike Fliplie ji ke down down down TRPs😆

Oh I just read the synopsis of that other new Ajooni show on SB.....lmao yeh toh totally Pratigya rebooted waali storyline hai....wohi funda of "one sided love wala gunda" who forcibly marries the girl he's in love with and so called "idealistic" girl isko shaadi ke baad sudhaar degi😆

Ji behna yeh sab bhi chalu hai sabke saamne choti anu asking anuj that and Mr anuj telling vanraj ke because of him his daughter is feeling scar3d and insecure urhmmmeanwhile woh paakhi was like main yahaan rahoongi and anupama and vanraj was no toh she was like kyon nahi reh sakti and woh  kavya sunaioed baa so well  ke woh unko name-calling karna dhru karde toh kaisa go har cheez ka time hota hai and har cheez ka reason kavya nahi hoti she isn't  the one to tell pakhi to ishq ladao with  that dude.. oh and also anupama maa ko paakhi ne taunt maara tha ke agar woh  shaadi se pehle apne friend ke ghar main reh sakti hai woh bhi being a mother of 3 grownups toh main kyon mahi reh sakti apnr friend ke ghar apni Maa ke saath🤣

A much better episode of NUKSH.. today felt the flow and got a good intro to the supporting characters.. sabse pehle dev and vidhi ka scene was so cute and very organically done with him noticing her wound which she didn't  even paid arte tion too even after he pointed it out and gave her the rumaal in the flow to distract her from panicking over bowl and her itna simple sa flow main kia hua refusal ke naa drag lag gaya toh khrab ho jayega mehenga rumaal and then continuing to  panic over broken bowl ðŸ˜† while woh Amy maasi came peeche se and was amused seeing this scene and then khadi hoke watching making dev nervous and him trying to disappear but also  trying to help vidhi in calming down and phir bhauklahat main his ring getting stuck in his gi get phor bhi nikaal ke di..how cute was him not bring able to explain to her the card thing and doing swipe action😆

Phir pata chala ke he has promised  ke behan bhai ke Abad shaadi karega ..rofl woh deepshika ko iska maa bana dia woh bhi sauteli wali😆 so far she looks alright but I am like 30000% sure aage negative nilegi..friends ke characters bhi decent hain and  dev ko bharosa and taken hai ke ladki ring laayegi as he saw imaandari and Sacha in her eyes in that breif meeting meanwhile his friend and everyone else is nope..toh sharat laga do hai ab ke aayegi ke nahi.and precap main seems liek some confusion jab she is bringing it back apne tiffin main chupa ke toh not attract attention  in public transport but woh dabba hi ghum gaya meanwhile dev sharat laga ke bhith hi ke ayevi ke nhi..bahaha at the moment in precap jahan he  is bichaooing  phool in kisi ka raasta and uppar dekha toh Amy thi ðŸ¤£.. 

The other thing we got to know is vidhi is hissab ki pakki bohat achi in it..and also something to do woth law as her sister talks like lawyers to her ke my lord my lord..and hahah her daddy is a jewelleries such a cute family scene with the mom fai ting k owing the worth of the rung and them not being able to sleep ke kaise so jaayein itna valuable item aa gaya ghar main chahe ek raat ke liye hi.. ðŸ˜† baaki parents ka pareshani bhi dikha dia ke since vidhi is always so dari sehmi and confused iski shaadi nahi hogi..toh dono gahron main shaadi ka zikar bhi chidh gaya hai already😆

Last main woh vidhi and family imagining ke owner of the ting must be restless and all and uske  parallel main ek dum sukoon ki need lene wala dev was sweet too.this epi  worked way way better caz of less importance  to villains and more to do with main leads. 

AreYaar thumbnail

I just caught up with epi 2 as well....again decently paced. 

I was thankful they didn't show woh Dev ki behen ki shaadi in detail and sab offscreen nipta diya😆. 

The funniest thing for me right now is ki Maa ke baal pitch black hain and beta has salt and pepper look😆.....Maa ke baal bhi thode safed kar dete for consistency bhai😆.....but I guess she wants the "youthful stepmom" tag😆

Everyone in Dev's life is super money-minded....lol even the people who are being nice to him like his stepmom and the friend who showed up to lagaao the bet over 40 lakh ki ring return karne ladki aayegi ki nahin.....

Vidhi is shown to have a head for numbers - hisaab ki pucci....lol...matlab aage jaake she will work at Dev's office in some form - most likely in accounting. Like her parents were discussing today, Vidhi ka challenge is that she lacks moral support in life, someone to encourage her....isliye even when she has the facts/numbers to counter something, muh zyada khol nahin paati.....so getting the chance to work and be appreciated for her accounting skills may raise her confidence in life. 

Dev ki shaadi ki talks shuru kar di aaj ke epi mein....lol matlab jaldi hi rishte ka koi drama laayenge with that Amy Maasi v/s the development of Dev-Vidhi on the side. 

I'm still liking the fact that DV ke interactions ko kuch hype nahin kiya khaas story mein.....very matter of fact and to the point - dono ko koi sudden strong emotions nahin feel ho rahe ek dusre ko dekh ke....lol she still keeps calling him Uncle and he saw honesty in her eyes so he gave her the ring as collateral. Koi zabardasti ka forced tashan nahin kiya for now...actually both characters seem to be in the polite zone mostly....Vidhi just happens to be more dabi hui but otherwise dono mein se koi bhi faltu ka tashan nahin maar raha.....a bit refreshing for now.

Amy ka character continues to be weird....she was just stalking Dev around the whole party for the rest of the epi and again kuch details nahin diye about their past. But she does seem to be fully expecting to marry him soon while he basically seems to be trying to run away from her at every chance😆