Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Sach main it feels like so classy woh Dr ka faziol ka gyaan and shipping bhi bardaashr ke kaabil hai simply caz still Mohan and Meghan had class  to push back and feel awkward unlike today.. 

Basically jo thoda bahut token lihaaz hota tha of the kind of language and gestures being used for shipping content, woh bhi udaa diya hai ab.....as if the faltu 50 shades nonsense was not pakaau enough in the western sense, these people are taking pride in making it go mainstream in ITV content🤔.......story/characterization mein ghanta interest.....50 shades ki "shock value" se chalaayenge ab shows....lol no wonder puraane saare shows ke cringe scenes ki bhi kadar ho gayi ab cuz atleast they weren't glorying in showing people tying up each other as some kind of "romance". 

Actors ki bhi ab koi sense of personal dignity nahin rahi....pehle se zyada shameless hogaye hain most of them in desperation to agree to do anything the PH asks. 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Basically jo thoda bahut token lihaaz hota tha of the kind of language and gestures being used for shipping content, woh bhi udaa diya hai ab.....as if the faltu 50 shades nonsense was not pakaau enough in the western sense, these people are taking pride in making it go mainstream in ITV content🤔.......story/characterization mein ghanta interest.....50 shades ki "shock value" se chalaayenge ab shows....lol no wonder puraane saare shows ke cringe scenes ki bhi kadar ho gayi ab cuz atleast they weren't glorying in showing people tying up each other as some kind of "romance". 

Actors ki bhi ab koi sense of personal dignity nahin rahi....pehle se zyada shameless hogaye hain most of them in desperation to agree to do anything the PH asks. 

Yup paisa is my baap baaki sharam haha lihaaz tehzeeb toh kya hi jaanein log ab..the vulgar it is the prouder they arw about it lol

AreYaar thumbnail

Man, I'm loving the trip down memory lane with these scenes ❤️

Guru and Nanhi both getting on Mohan's case to make him drink milk....Nanhi full on Daadi Amma mode😆.....they are all still in a league of their own.....koi aas paas bhi nahin aa paaya to touch this dynamic in like 10 years

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nyj8u9HIiKcg6ah4Q0MEQ3ld6-8NGdsm/view

AreYaar thumbnail

Had to make a few gifs on this bit again even though vid quality toh itni hi milegi....lol chalo I think its still better quality than the previous version I had of this clip

If you could literally bottle the feeling of heartwarming, these two can easily be the label on that bottle ❤️😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Oh waah, inka individual performance bhi dikhaya after ages 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaB9YhvCm4I

AreYaar thumbnail

SB making it official that they are now a "romantic stories" wala channel as per the caption of this YT vid😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P39rzGnKGhQ

Dekhte hain how much they stick to that claim😆.....the new launches are all love stories, sure but they all have potential to go the route of the same cheap drama that is there in most SP shows these days.....lol toh time will tell. 

Oh waah, inka individual performance bhi dikhaya after ages 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaB9YhvCm4I

Bhi kuch bhi keh lo they still have such chemistry and magic and inka song does half the job..even though I have never been a regular viewer of this show they still tug at my heart when insee their individual acts ya kuch.   They just seem connected  to each other  despite all that goes on in thr show wih radha Krishan wali baat feel hoti hai for reals soul connect 

SB making it official that they are now a "romantic stories" wala channel as per the caption of this YT vid😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P39rzGnKGhQ

Dekhte hain how much they stick to that claim😆.....the new launches are all love stories, sure but they all have potential to go the route of the same cheap drama that is there in most SP shows these days.....lol toh time will tell. 

Only time will tell about that but yeah the promotions have  been crazy on TV too all they kept playing was thisnoj TV yesterday the 15 mins I put the channel to wait for shows I have tonwatxh yet they didn't  came haha but I this montage surely gre on ne ans the song got stuck in my head😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Bhi kuch bhi keh lo they still have such chemistry and magic and inka song does half the job..even though I have never been a regular viewer of this show they still tug at my heart when insee their individual acts ya kuch.   They just seem connected  to each other  despite all that goes on in thr show wih radha Krishan wali baat feel hoti hai for reals soul connect 

+1....show mein toh they are just doing random filler stories abhi but yeah inka original RK connect still survives....so much so that they are the oldest show on SB currently (More than two years old I think) but channel is still using them as part of the package for their "rebrand launch"😆.

Sumedh looks notably older in this role now compared to how fresh he looked as Krishna when the show started....but they are both still very much in sync with their characters and ofcourse the "Tum prem ho" song is ekdum❤️

Urhmmm so out of curiosity checked the forst epi of  na Umar ki seema  and urhmm am  🤔 first of all maha dari hui clumsy si coy FL  jo har baat se dsrti hai has evil chachi  etc seedhe parents and all  .it is a cliche  mega fest and the casting is pretty blah too. Hero is some spin off of ram wheer ehe has a sauteli  behan whom he loves like his own sister princess   jiski shaadi hai and it si supposed to be shaadi of the town  wohi cliche dumb brainless amber ladki cliche who uses bhai and his paisa and then he has an evil bhabhi who is busy taunting  all the time phir uske liye heroine ke chachi ko.phone karta hai in emergency cAZ beauticians  chahiye   and sab parlors are apparently not available and heroine ki chachi has some parlour named goldielocks 😆🙈 the cringe on another level and apni koi beti named "golden".. like for real golden.😆 anyway this is how the heroine lands at this mansion and is lost ke pedicure ke liye paani kahan se laaye. 

Udhar behan ke hone wale sasural se woh sneha waag lands as dulhe ki jot maasi amd is a shocker for Mr bhai aka DEv the hero as she is his ex and she goes to his room and blackmail him ke apne knees pe jao mere saamne bhaithi now take off your sherwani do the begging or your sister won't  be happy and this is meant to be bhai ka pyaar and urhmn some trading and in this awkward situation  heroine ji enters  and is shocked toh dev ji iske saath apni izzat bacha ke nikal liye and accidently ended up breaking her pot for paani and she gets scare due chachi will beta her now and in precap he seems to have given her a platinum ring to pay for her losses which she thinks is just steel jisma koi 9000 nahi dega for her to buy the pot and her dad is suddenly  damn close the doors windows we have hot the jackpot..

Overall  mega fail tha yeh  with extra wtf in the snoozeworthy predictability too..