TrollBaaaz Corner#53(Invites Only) - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago

LOL achha ek aur ML claiming to be for woman empowerment....chalo as long as khokhle bhaashan nahin dega like creep Jaaniya, dekhte hain how he turns out to be ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Liger Trailer 

https://youtu.be/TgcruVx0dNM

Ramya Krishnan plays the mother’s role here. Hope, her role is long enough and has substance like Bahubali movies.. 

Ermm I don't know what to make of this trailer ðŸ˜†

Is this really the guy who acted quite well in Dear Comrade? Yahaan his acting in the scenes where he's stuttering is coming across as very put on🤔. 

Ramya is good, sure....but the rest looks like a mixed bag.....LMAO at the random angle of people hanging out in a ranch in America😆....MMA ki background waali story lagti hai but again, the ranch just made me burst out laughing😆

Waise it's amusing again if you think about it....the PATRAKAAR title lives on in this story despite all the mocking leechad fangirls have done of Adi for this word😆. Jin logon ko businessman bhagwaan lagta tha, they still have to swallow the word patrakaar in this story via Imlie😆....and now her mini-me also jo bhi aage journalist hi banegi phir se....lol 

Adi was actually a serious patrakaar when the story started....he was a dignified, meticulous journalist rather than indulging in histrionics. He didn't go seeking maar dhaad to write a story but focused on gathering information while also showing the ability to defend himself if it came to that.....so the serious patrakaar title worked for him - he kept the dignity of his profession alive even in crazy circumstances. 

Imlie on the other hand is a total caricature of a journalist...essentially she is Gul's version of a journalist just like Gul's version of police officers are apparently all about doing flying stunts😆....so now Imlie is also only doing flying kicks as an "independent patrakaar" or endless sting operations with her CEO pati earlier ðŸ˜†. 

Her entire ambition to be a journalist is firstly BORROWED and APPROPRIATED from Adi😆....and in classic Fliplie style, she has managed to mutilate that also😆....jo profession was supposed to be about meticulousness, Imlie has turned into some kind of spectacle of flying kicks....lol as if being a reporter is only about going around beating up people or doing daily disguises.....lol this is Gul's vision of any profession that isn't about wedding planning or catering😆

And then they wonder why the show is floundering ðŸ˜†.....this has not worked in ANY Gul show....lol ACP Anda itni flop hone ke bawajood bhi Gul doesn't stop trying with these tropes. Again a miracle that OG Imlie was strong without needing to do flying kicks in every other epi🥱....jitni bhi der Gul and Muskif gang ki manhoos nazar se bache rahe, ganeemat hai😆

Anyways now toh it's just amusing to see them throwing everything at the wall and still failing even while fangirls keep trying to prop up Arylie as some kind of "once in a lifetime" jodi😆

So I come back after a few days and fliplie is at 1.9 and I am hearing the greatest director has left his shows??? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ Also this is what happens when you bring in the rockstar didi ðŸ˜† .. lmao this is just so hilarious ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by sandyjayaram

So I come back after a few days and fliplie is at 1.9 and I am hearing the greatest director has left his shows??? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ Also this is what happens when you bring in the rockstar didi ðŸ˜† .. lmao this is just so hilarious ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Haan yeh waali khabar humne bhi suni....that "great captain director" Atif bhagwaan abandoned both shows ek saath and cut liye patli gali se😆

Rockstar Didi ka toh dil toots ho gaya hoga🤡....unke toh hero hain na so called Captain?🤪 lol Didi ko khud waapis show mein laakar abandon karke bhaag gaye? Haww🤪😆

Waise usually toh Atif moves on to directing some upcoming Gul show when he leaves one of the previous ones....but is baar koi news nahin aayi of him directing some new show....toh kya Gul se break le raha hai? ðŸ˜† Maybe some other PH wants him to direct one of their lame supernatural shows again. 

But hilarious that Atif ki 2 Rs fangirls are writing him senti goodbye notes😆....and I saw tweets of them supposedly trying to trend for him also ðŸ¤£.....

Atif ki saari trajectory is such a hilarious case of overhype. Isko sabse pehle DBO fangirls ne chadhaya even though he was directing shit like bhootiya robot, Jango alligator in that show.....lol but Rikara fangirls hyped him over random fairylights scenes and yehi same lighting and slow mo experiments ðŸ˜†.....phir yeh saab IPK3 mein pigeon poop scenes direct karne ke liye famous the but fangirls still swore by his "aesthetics" ðŸ˜†.....then I guess he did supernatural crap in between like Nazar and uske basis pe fangirls forgot that he is director of two flop shows like DBO and IPK3😆. And phir inke haath Imlie ka jackpot lag gaya where for the first time in his career, he got a meaty plot and a cast in which most people could act per their parts......lol iske basis pe bhaisaab ne apni puri mythology create kar li like no one else knows how to direct on ITV other than him and he is some greatest "captain" ever😆......apni groupies paal li Twitter pe who hype every scene he directs even though it's literally the same strange lighting and slow motion shit over and over ðŸ˜†.....iske basis pe sach mein apne aap ko Bhansali ka pota samajhne lag pade Atif saab and aaj kal yeh swagger lekar ghoom rahe hain even though inka web series wala show flop hi hai ðŸ˜†

But yeah Gul has basically cultivated and nurtured him for a long time toh surprising that he isn't immediately moving to another Gul show.....lol inka bhi ego fallout ho gaya kya? Gul ko yaad aa gaya that she has worked with other talented directors like LM and all? lol cuz Atif ki groupies now try to make it appear like lighting and aesthetics sirf Atif ko aate hain😆.....anyways Gul being Gul seems to have moved on quickly to her remaining director team to manage whatever is left of the life of both these shows😆.....waise bhi Gul maata kab kisi ke liye ruki hain....not even this 2 Rs so called Captain/bhau jo bhi.....

ROFL waise the way this bhau nickname for him spread like wildfire from the random discussions in Imlie forum to every chindi fangirl on Twitter now using it.....lol aadhon ko toh pata bhi nahin hoga kahaan se aaya but sab use aise karte hain like it's gospel ðŸ˜†

LOL yeh IQ ke projects ki itni baarish ho rahi hai ekdum se back to back? ðŸ˜†

Oh this reminds me I still need to watch the movie he did with Vidya Balan and Shefali Chhaya on Prime it was I think. 

Banni is the first ITV show I can think of in recent memory where a girl didn't INSTANTLY accept a shaadi just cuz someone put sindoor on her😆

I just caught up on the epis and woh Yuvaan put sindoor on her but she still just took off and refused to marry him cuz she was like isko pata bhi nahin yeh kya kar raha hai😆.......couldn't help but contrast it to what a mega loser Gungun was in KKIS - so called modern girl jo sindoor lagte hi apne aap ko full on biwi samajhne lag padi😆

Banni so far is resisting any such labels....but yeah aage I guess woh Daadu will try to emotionally guilt trip her to accept the shaadi so that she can protect Yuvaan from his paapi family....lol 

And aage next week ke promo mein there is some scene of Banni coming on a horse and taking Yuvaan away with her ðŸ¤£

LOL Imlie ki mini-me ke dialogues toh suno zaraa😆....Meethi ko Naani bol rahi hai and Imlie ko apni 3-in-one amma+baapu+best friend😆

https://twitter.com/cutie_dimpy/status/1550719770248757248?s=20&t=GwHB_dx9CVTDpSygRMVHZQ

Waise kiddo is cute....but show isn't gonna survive very long since makers can't help their usual habit of propping up Psycho Didi and Jaaniya bhagwaan at the cost any halfway earthy characters....lol ya toh generation leap karenge ya show band. 

Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL Imlie ki mini-me ke dialogues toh suno zaraa😆....Meethi ko Naani bol rahi hai and Imlie ko apni 3-in-one amma+baapu+best friend😆

https://twitter.com/cutie_dimpy/status/1550719770248757248?s=20&t=GwHB_dx9CVTDpSygRMVHZQ

Waise kiddo is cute....but show isn't gonna survive very long since makers can't help their usual habit of propping up Psycho Didi and Jaaniya bhagwaan at the cost any halfway earthy characters....lol ya toh generation leap karenge ya show band. 

Jab baaki sab fail ho gaya yoh what makes then think ke yeh bachi ke dum pe show chala lenge🤣🤣.. dekhte hain ab yeh kaunsa toofan laati hai trp charts pe ..I guess they do have the idea  isi liye toh bhaag gaye captain saab😆 

Super funny is bachi ka 3 in 1 sab fliplie yup wait till she ditches and abandons you kiddo caz yeh toh fitrat hai

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 1 years ago