TrollBaaaz Corner#53(Invites Only) - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

Jab baaki sab fail ho gaya yoh what makes then think ke yeh bachi ke dum pe show chala lenge🤣🤣.. dekhte hain ab yeh kaunsa toofan laati hai trp charts pe ..I guess they do have the idea  isi liye toh bhaag gaye captain saab😆 

Super funny is bachi ka 3 in 1 sab fliplie yup wait till she ditches and abandons you kiddo caz yeh toh fitrat hai

Lol haan Jaaniya bhagwaan is coming to PD soon toh uske aate hi Fliplie will be back to dangal and chipakna with him while the Cheeni side pe 🤷‍♀️😂

Show is running on fumes at this point but I guess channel wants to see more beizzati waali TRPs before they bring the hammer down 😆….isliye I think desperation wala generation leap kar sakte hain as last stand 😆

Yeah bhagauda captain bhaag liya apni precious Jaaniya ship se 🤣….phir bhi they are busy worshipping him as their bhagwaan 🤡😂

Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL yeh IQ ke projects ki itni baarish ho rahi hai ekdum se back to back? 😆

Oh this reminds me I still need to watch the movie he did with Vidya Balan and Shefali Chhaya on Prime it was I think. 

Oh that he had a tiny role but I liked that movie  it is called jalsa and Haan I do recommend it for vidya and shefali..and iq was decent too

I remember when I'd watched this scene in real time, I'd found it SO over the top and cringe ki randomly the doctor started shipping them simply cuz he knew that Mohan got injured saving Megha.......LOL matlab itne OTT lines the is scene mein and I was like why are the makers rushing to romanticize jab organic development chal hi raha tha

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jbhw_rXxJwBVip6j2bOkwMX6RqlQiQWI/view

But now this scene might as well be GOLD STANDARD going by ITV ki current haalat😆....jo kabhi mujhe super cringe lagta tha, now I can totally deal with cuz ITV is now showing way worse shit in the name of "love story"....ekdum gutter mein jaa chuke hain horny fangirls ko cater karte karte. All old shows seem classy in comparison😆

this looks cool.. alia is gonna shine in this too i guess and i liek the pairing too even in this dark humor genre.. also roshan Mattews❤️☺️

https://youtu.be/xbBmpNQBDCE

lmao why do i feel isme sita ji ko somehow pakistani agent ya kuch bana denge.. though mrunal does look beeter here and has presence with  DQ but it does feel like a mix and match of a lot of things that are too confusing as of now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljk6tGZ1l3A

this looks cool.. alia is gonna shine in this too i guess and i liek the pairing too even in this dark humor genre.. also roshan Mattews❤️☺️

https://youtu.be/xbBmpNQBDCE

Oh this does look like a good watch. Will try to check it out. So far Alia ka achha time chal raha hai this year😆

lmao why do i feel isme sita ji ko somehow pakistani agent ya kuch bana denge.. though mrunal does look beeter here and has presence with  DQ but it does feel like a mix and match of a lot of things that are too confusing as of now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljk6tGZ1l3A

Is this supposed to be Telugu version of Veer Zaara in some ways?😆.....but chalo still seems to have some kind of plot unlike Bolly films which are mostly running on gimmicks these days. 

I thought DQ was a Malayali actor but I guess he makes movies in Telugu and Tamil as well? Do they all speak all the south indian languages? 

I remember when I'd watched this scene in real time, I'd found it SO over the top and cringe ki randomly the doctor started shipping them simply cuz he knew that Mohan got injured saving Megha.......LOL matlab itne OTT lines the is scene mein and I was like why are the makers rushing to romanticize jab organic development chal hi raha tha

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jbhw_rXxJwBVip6j2bOkwMX6RqlQiQWI/view

But now this scene might as well be GOLD STANDARD going by ITV ki current haalat😆....jo kabhi mujhe super cringe lagta tha, now I can totally deal with cuz ITV is now showing way worse shit in the name of "love story"....ekdum gutter mein jaa chuke hain horny fangirls ko cater karte karte. All old shows seem classy in comparison😆

Sach main it feels like so classy woh Dr ka faziol ka gyaan and shipping bhi bardaashr ke kaabil hai simply caz still Mohan and Meghan had class  to push back and feel awkward unlike today.. 

Is this supposed to be Telugu version of Veer Zaara in some ways?😆.....but chalo still seems to have some kind of plot unlike Bolly films which are mostly running on gimmicks these days. 

I thought DQ was a Malayali actor but I guess he makes movies in Telugu and Tamil as well? Do they all speak all the south indian languages? 

DQ is mainly a malyalu actor but he is the one of the few who works in all 3 south industries and has given major hits all across actually aise toh dq has done bollywood too😆 Good that it didn't  work out like it should have caz we can get good work from him down the south and I can still enjoy his good work..he is now working a lot in tamil industry  too caz he has worked their too and yes dq does his own lines apparently  Malayalam and tamil is very similar and I saw him dub for this too

Oh this does look like a good watch. Will try to check it out. So far Alia ka achha time chal raha hai this year😆

🤣 my fav bit is Amma ab batting chalu🤣 Mazt hai aloo  I joke she continues to make good content based films