Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I know i found it recently and liked it by the way this song suits better 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxldQ9eX2wo

This is one of my fav song❤️

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The first kiss with love is the most beautiful thing and a beginning to a bright, new, love...and in her quick look back at him , I see something more beautiful than the stars above them. There was a surprise, a little warning, a little perturbed mind to process all what just happened in between them. Red cheeks, uneven breath, racing heartbeat, heated body and soul. What was not there written on her face?

Love is always something every person wants to feel and the kiss is one way to deliver it. A touch of lips delivers everything what words fail to convey. When his lips touched she blossomed for him like a flower and the incarnation was complete to claim her His. Blossoming happened as she touched her cheek to deliver that innocently in front of Anjali. She wanted to run away, away from his eyes, his presence that could be further lethal, creating havoc in her and that exactly what happened later. She couldn't iron clothes, couldn't do anything properly. He was feeling the same when Anji got hold of him and he drops his laptop. ASR and clumsy, well, he was reduced to love.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

ASR and his first kiss

Ah, it reminds me of that day when I was so happy seeing him kissing his Khushi, He finally claimed her as his. 

and the way he didn't want to leave her but her perturbed state of mind made him let it go, she didn't run right away either.

I knew you won't be able to do it. A challenge he set with her.

A bombastic kiss it was.

Lovely post , simple and cute way of these are spreading love around

CrystalJam thumbnail

I am chuckling here 😆 She had that tea-spilling moment and def not even in the last resort she had this in her mind ASR and her dupatta. No way🤣 But he had her there

and di what happened after that.

🤣true, he got her there and made her speechless.Doing daring stuff can make her hush.

CrystalJam thumbnail

This was such a hilarious set up, one is saying come in with a smile and the other one, Get Out 😆

Ah, two poles apart🤣

CrystalJam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Crystal, Mehr, Covi, I don't want to sound rude but a quick scan. Beautiful write ups👏

Thank you❤️

CrystalJam thumbnail

Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

smiley37, oh my Sanaya, you are thinking like crazy Khushi too.

Her brain works wonders and we have seen that 

ASR as a rikshaw driver, gatekeeper, and launderer...smiley36

Originally posted by: Roop_P

😆 Are we really going there? ASR dhobi, sounds so classical illogical

Oh no, 🤣 we are becoming like Khushi

CrystalJam thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

I know right? Her post does this magic. Your brief description is way too good. It says it all what happened in those few minutes. Nice editing as well. The bold underlines, ah, explains all this man and a woman intimacy and its effects keeping it in the nature of what it supposed to happen after all of this.

Thanks Covi for reading my stuff, I am not even close to Mysti, she had a way with words. I am happy you liked it.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Besty🤗

What have you done? 

He snagged her old memory of tea spilling and got the hold of her dupatta this time. He gloved his hand with her dupatta. How smart, he knew it won't be easy for her to free herself from these layers. 😆

She waited while looking to the other side. Maybe he will have mercy because she was speechless over this bold move of him. This is the same ASR who ripped her dupatta from his car once and today, he was not letting it go. 😉

She felt hope rustling its wings inside her, ready to take flight from there. She willed that hope into stillness in between them. His eyes were nearly black, the pupils fixed with a desire, husky voice, busy setting the deal limit, just one. You will do the same, what I will do, meaning? As you said, just kiss me back. Stop this mouse and cat run in between us and accept that we both want the same.

One of my fav song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IUfGfOK3z0

gloving his hand with her dupatta was his deliberate and planned action at the moment to make her say Yes, she is in this game of love as much as he is.

Lovely song👏

CrystalJam thumbnail

“He just thought he had to do it. Being so determined, so sure of himself. He knew what he wanted for sure: He wanted her. Besides, maybe if he touched her, she would be real..." Mysticaldivine

He nestled against her cheek, her hair tickling his forehead. He leaned and kissed her lightly, memorizing her body. He wanted her to melt into him like a breeze over the water. He wanted to absorb her and stood around for the rest of the moment with her essence encased in his breath. ~Mysticaldivine~

Faiqa, these two quotes and this edit is simply amazing, just too good.👏

These are just simply awesome❤️