Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.Covila thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial one in any love story.For repeating himself from the first kiss to that last sigh, the Arnav's love affairs have a history blushing with envy, no, no, no let me correct burning with frustration and jealousy. 😆 

After Teri Meri dance all he could think or sigh was just her, how to see her closely, to be with her alone, to tease her further. Well, he is a man and he knew how much was she getting affected by him.The best part about a first kiss is right before the first kiss. This kiss was the long running longing, lingering, loving one... the kiss of love, of joy... the seal of promise and receipt of fulfillment right now but she will surprise him later with ultimate happiness and fulfillment...

Kissing is very intimate, and the minute he kissed, the floodgates opened for everything else. It was at first almost as if he hadn't wanted to kiss her. Nah, he wanted all sorts of things but seeing NK and her together sitting side by side laughing and all. He was churning. She was his girl, period.

His face and eyes was focused on hers, unyielding; then he put his hand around her dupatta and pulled her against him. His lips softened with such a delightful smirk.She could feel the rapid beat of his heart, taste the sweetness of his musky smell. She wound her hands into her fist, as she'd wanted to escape from this sweet and seduced moment. His hand curled around her dupatta, silky and fine. Just imagine, like her skin. Her heart was hammering, and there was a rushing sound of that kiss in her ears, like beating wings.

Your own quotes are top notch and these visuals are raising the bar.

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Khushi took him to the point where he was like laugh, smile, ignore, but Trust me, even when your heart begs you not to. I will twirl you, even when your mind makes no sense of what you feel with my lips on you to kiss, even when others are watching or not. make you spin your head, will leave you sleepless, even when you're afraid of what the dreams might bring.

So run, even when it feels like you can't run any more, and, always, remember, even when the memories pinch your heart. Because I am falling for you and will make you mine.

He smacked his lips on her to declare her His.

"Will you do what I will?" in other words, Kiss me ,” he said without caring how foolish or silly it sounded. Because the man is in love.

Her eyes fluttered shut at first, her lashes coppery lines against her pale, fragile skin. Nodding over his question and the softness, the anxiety on her face almost undid him. He had never kissed a girl without knowing she wanted it too, usually more than he did, and this was Khushi, and he didn’t know what she wanted. Her eyes were still confused, but she shivered, and stood besides him — barely, but it was permission enough for him to go forward.

His mouth came down on hers. And that was it. All the self-control he’d exerted over the past weeks went, like water crashing through a broken dam, trying to tell her through this kiss, with the press of his lips on her cheeks, all the things he could never say out loud...

Beautiful Post di along with the pics, this was the best kiss in IPK and I loved it the most.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Hope_Life thumbnail

ASR and his first kiss

Ah, it reminds me of that day when I was so happy seeing him kissing his Khushi, He finally claimed her as his. 

and the way he didn't want to leave her but her perturbed state of mind made him let it go, she didn't run right away either.

I knew you won't be able to do it. A challenge he set with her.

A bombastic kiss it was.

Hope_Life thumbnail

I am chuckling here 😆 She had that tea-spilling moment and def not even in the last resort she had this in her mind ASR and her dupatta. No way🤣 But he had her there

and di what happened after that.

Hope_Life thumbnail

Di I am starting this thread.

The way ASR was just thinking of her, well who could blame him, a young, beautiful girl, in red attire and then wet in the rain, was all he had in his mind. 

Now he had to do the damage🤣If I can't sleep, then she can't either

Hope_Life thumbnail

This was such a hilarious set up, one is saying come in with a smile and the other one, Get Out 😆

Hope_Life thumbnail

This was really a surprising moment for a girl like Khushi because in her mind, a rich man like ASR and these tasks, no way. Very typical thinking she had. But he was not an ordinary man and neither she was an ordinary girl.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I will be on it tomorrow, ladies.🤗

Really tired and have something important to finish before sleeping. 

Roop_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I will be on it tomorrow, ladies.🤗

Really tired and have something important to finish before sleeping. 

I think we both got into vortex of AD, I was so not in a mood for two days, one of my client drove me crazy.