Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

and that was the beauty of this scene.Slowly and steady they both were landing on each other's nerves and hearts.

Exactly, slowly and steady they were making their ways towards their hearts and minds.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

Here is a quick edit

Well said, there was something in between them that settled so easily, destined to be together, synched with each other without a doubt. The moment they were in the same frame and that was making them itchy to fight, hate, get frustrated, say stuff that meant nothing.

👏

Yes, that was the problem, the fatal attraction was so compelling that they had to do something and that just either verbally fight or his way, pulling her closer.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Exactly, slowly and steady they were making their ways towards their hearts and minds.

The inseparable connection they had and that was scary too, if you think deeply, it was really something.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Sorry Roop, I had such a bust weekend, couldn't do much but I will update soon.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Now&Then

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 9 months ago
xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Besty🤗

What have you done? 

He snagged her old memory of tea spilling and got the hold of her dupatta this time. He gloved his hand with her dupatta. How smart, he knew it won't be easy for her to free herself from these layers. 😆

She waited while looking to the other side. Maybe he will have mercy because she was speechless over this bold move of him. This is the same ASR who ripped her dupatta from his car once and today, he was not letting it go. 😉

She felt hope rustling its wings inside her, ready to take flight from there. She willed that hope into stillness in between them. His eyes were nearly black, the pupils fixed with a desire, husky voice, busy setting the deal limit, just one. You will do the same, what I will do, meaning? As you said, just kiss me back. Stop this mouse and cat run in between us and accept that we both want the same.

One of my fav song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IUfGfOK3z0

Edited by xZoyax - 9 months ago
Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome thread dear Faiqa ❤️ My favourite episodes 😍😍 

Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The iconic kissing challenge 🔥❤️

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How close were they standing,almost bodies pressing together, or just lightly touching the other through a rim of air in between. Unsaid murmurs and unheard moans with heaving breathing, happy sighs this mission and deal was accomplished or just began if I am not wrong. Her is on the way.

He pulled her close to him , gently calming his nerves against the odds of his impatience nature being a man , angling his face to hers until his lips locked against her skin.

The kiss was gentle and very meaningful. But then it grew bigger and more intense heartbeat in hearts. After all they are humans.She tasted tentatively and heavenly even in this small touch. The caress of his lips seemed much softer this time but burned both of them. Soon he started swallowing his moan while her warm breath in a quick shocked sigh traveled into his face. ….

Di, your words do magic and my brain is thinking all sorts of things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQvc0rpSmCI

Edited by CrystalJam - 9 months ago