#IPKKND/ArShi Poolside Moments/A splishin&splashin’!/Always there-p99 - Page 55

Posted: 8 months ago
Originally posted by xZoyax

Besty🤗

What have you done? 

He snagged her old memory of tea spilling and got the hold of her dupatta this time. He gloved his hand with her dupatta. How smart, he knew it won't be easy for her to free herself from these layers. 😆

She waited while looking to the other side. Maybe he will have mercy because she was speechless over this bold move of him. This is the same ASR who ripped her dupatta from his car once and today, he was not letting it go. 😉

She felt hope rustling its wings inside her, ready to take flight from there. She willed that hope into stillness in between them. His eyes were nearly black, the pupils fixed with a desire, husky voice, busy setting the deal limit, just one. You will do the same, what I will do, meaning? As you said, just kiss me back. Stop this mouse and cat run in between us and accept that we both want the same.

One of my fav songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IUfGfOK3z0

tbh, I am hearing this song for the very first time. 

She was hoping for a miracle to be away from ASR but today she was so quiet unusually😊

Originally posted by Hope_Life

tbh, I am hearing this song for the very first time. 

She was hoping for a miracle to be away from ASR but today she was so quiet unusually😊

I know i found it recently and liked it by the way this song suits better 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxldQ9eX2wo

Look at him here, he is a lethal weapon itself😆

Sanaya, 😒 I thought you found your ASR similar to this one. What the!!!!

Originally posted by Motif_Soul

I love this edit, how easily he caged her in her own Dupatta theory😆

🤣 Her Dupatta Theory

I love this theory Mehr

We did but we were free of many things then, if ppl tell that they have work, kids, home, and all and then they are here on IF 24 hours like for real. 😆That explains a lot of loopholes in words and actions.We know that, we come whenever time permits and enjoy this convo, just to be together and revive our memories. more of to be here enjoying the time.

😆 Mehr, love you girl

btw you didn't tell me what career you are pursuing. 

Yes, now this is what we called a complete loop closure.

I love what you said loopholes of actions and words, who cares, I am like Arshi di, do what makes you happy without caring who thinks what. But I am so happy these days seeing you all here. btw, yesterday Zoya di and I were here at the same time, and then we caught up for some time. Really had fun after so long.

There you go, we do what we love, 🤗

Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

Did I miss you both chatting together here, after like forever?🤗 Got sucked up at work and then at the dentist for my son, sorry for not being here, 

Yes, I brought her back to the group. Pat on my shoulder.😊

He calculated everything pretty well or maybe things happened on its own because he had it enough seeing NK and Khushi together

oh yeahhh, that jealousy worked wonders😊

lol, our brains were thinking and handling good all of this, basically he was having gfs for the sake of society, for looks, for status, but drinking and going forward was not his thing. I know many discussions here had it but in reality, there are many out there who live their lives by different rules regardless of what.

Nice angle to think in such a manner🤗and it fits with the theory what writers brought back on the table later on.